TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Instead of throwing it back into the AP, if you don't like the lineage or something, why not gift it to someone who wants a holly, but can't move as fast as you in clicking?

Just a suggestion.

it wasn't me who got the egg, (though I tried, and would have gifted if I did grab it)

No idea what person(s) grabbed and threw back. (it was that or a coincidence and they were differn't eggs)

Edit: <----does not like feeling like the bad person when she did nothing=(

Edit again: I fixed the typo, I missed one word. if you read the post again it's what it should have been.

Edited by Erithan

I've got zero Holly's yet ; u ;

Waiting for the new release though, I took a three hour nap earlier in preparation as it's 4am here.

You all realize, that in about 45 mins or so, they will shut down this thread, and get ready for the new dragon drop thread. (biting my nails....hehe)

Any idea if the new christmas dragons will be in all biomes or a specific one or two?

Any idea if the new christmas dragons will be in all biomes or a specific one or two?

I believe it will fall in all biomes.

Guys what cant I bake anyting? I have tons of ingredients but I cant click on Blank oven recipe, blank preperation card, the ingredients or anything at all

You all realize, that in about 45 mins or so, they will shut down this thread, and get ready for the new dragon drop thread. (biting my nails....hehe)

Really? A new thread just for the drop?

Newbie testing the waters. Sorry to take up space, but want to get a feel for using the forums. Happy Holidays to all.

Are you on the portal layout? If you are, I would switch to the default. I couldn't click anything either.

Are you on the portal layout? If you are, I would switch to the default. I couldn't click anything either.

Yup, that might be why. Thank you ^ ^

Guys what cant I bake anyting? I have tons of ingredients but I cant click on Blank oven recipe, blank preperation card, the ingredients or anything at all

You must drag the ingredients like eggs, milk, ice, cocoa into the blank recipe

I really enjoyed the cooking event this year!

And I managed to trade for a messy Holly (--but hey, still a Holly).

I just need to grab my pair of new eggs and see the Gingerbread decorate and I will be done with everything.

Events are getting more elaborated every year. And I had fun even when I don't celebrate christmas in real life. xd.png

Edited by FengShien

Waiting, waiting, waiting. I'm tired already but this is my and my sister-in-laws big tradition each year waiting for the drop and catching the new Christmas Dragons as soon as we can...too bad I'm coming down with a cold at the same time. Never the less Cheers to all for a great drop and good luck to all.

Really? A new thread just for the drop?

OOooo sarcasm, wow, what a nice way to keep the friendly Holiday spirit alive. Thank YOU!!!!

Actually, that was for the benefit of our many new people, who may not realize, and come here panicking. But, thank you again for the nice sarcasm. Means a lot.

If anyone is still in need of past Christmas dragons or want a better lineage, EXCEPT for Hollies, I still have not bred any of mine. They are all CB and would have clean lineages. Just PM me.

NOTICE: I do NOT have any Holly dragons.

On a side note, I was gifted a nice Holly egg a little bit ago. Both parents are 5th Gen, but it's even and only 1 dragon is in there twice. biggrin.gif I'm very pleased!

Merry Christmas to those already celebrating and patience to those of us still on the Eve! I won't get my eggs until after my midnite so they will be dated the 25th. Good luck everyone! biggrin.gif

Newbie testing the waters. Sorry to take up space, but want to get a feel for using the forums. Happy Holidays to all.

Welcome to the forums! Brace yourself, you're about to experience your first DC Christmas event! It's gonna be a wild ride! tongue.gif

Both of my Hollies gendered correctly :3

I've taken a look at your scroll, and noticed that they've gendered male and female. Does that mean it's possible to get a PB Holly Egg? blink.gif

Can't wait for the drop! I'm staked out in a corner of my bedroom, hiding the computer light as to not wake my little sis up. This will be the first drop that I'm ready and waiting for! *begins clicking exercises* ninja.gif

Welcome to the forums! Brace yourself, you're about to experience your first DC Christmas event! It's gonna be a wild ride! tongue.gif

better let him/her know that not just the christmas events nuts, dont forget valentines day, and halloween as well xd.png