TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

The items appear randomly on the site right? Because it's been almost 2 days, and I haven't caught any ingredients to cook... Any advice?

Sandface, after you've collected all 17 basic ingredients, recipe cards start appearing for you to pick up. There's a spreadsheet with basic recipes somewhere; go a few pages back and you'll see it linked about 10 times wink.gif

Edited by Rhynn Collins

Still after my holly that i can gender female. sure have missed alot.png of them today so gives me a little hope, I did however get my brine egg that I have been in need of from the cave so that i can check off my need wl happy about that

Why are some recipes not working? I'm using recipes I know will work, yet all I get is a giant mess. Still, I like this year's holiday event!

Why are some recipes not working? I'm using recipes I know will work, yet all I get is a giant mess. Still, I like this year's holiday event!

You can't make red star recipes until you get their recipe card.

Sandface, after you've collected all 17 basic ingredients, recipe cards start appearing for you to pick up. There's a spreadsheet with basic recipes somewhere; go a few pages back and you'll see it linked about 10 times wink.gif

I've refreshed and i've been to every page on the site, and I still only have 13 basic ingredients, and nothing else shows up for me to collect.

I've refreshed and i've been to every page on the site, and I still only have 13 basic ingredients, and nothing else shows up for me to collect.

Then clear cache and change browser.

Finally, 2 hollies smile.gif Terribly messy lineages, but I'm just glad to have any at all biggrin.gif

Yay my 2 Hollies hatched!!!

Finished all the recipes

My plans for christmas are almost done...

Just a few more steps..

I can not wait till the new chrismas eggs come out

Good Luck to everyone who is still trying for there 1st Holly -- and

Happy Holidays !!!

Recipes sheet for anyone who needs it still

Where can the hollies be found?

Well, you can see them every once and a while in the AP, like the rest of holiday dragons.

Hollies can't be found in any biome because they are old christmas dragons, people breed them and gift them or trade them here in the forums and the other eggs are dropped in the AP ^^

Mostly from the Abandoned Pile or through trading. smile.gif

EDIT: DOH! Double ninja.gif 'd!

Edited by Blue Nadir

Did anyone chek the wilderness dragons? It seems they are also breeding and there's a lot of Holly eggs there.

That said, all of you old timers, when do the eggs from the wilderness appear in the AP? Do they appear once the AP is empty?

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Did anyone chek the wilderness dragons? It seems they are also breeding and there's a lot of Holly eggs there.

That said, all of you old timers, when do the eggs from the wilderness appear in the AP? Do they appear once the AP is empty?

Oooooh! Link?

Is my frozen snow angel like supposed to be listed before my adult one? (I mean I've never had this before with any other breed and this is the first time I've gotten Snow Angels. oxo)

My adult just grew up and ended up being listed below it. (Is it because the hatchling is older or something?)

It would be wonderful if the eggs from wilderness were rewards for the people who gifted the most during this week. It could be like ark nomination, people sending the information about their gifters. Not every gift would be reported, but those who did the most would probably be noticed and they would get a nice gift in return biggrin.gif After all, there isn't a lot of people who can brag that they have a wilderness dragon offspring.