TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

Just realized I have until Christmas Day (7 hours and 51 minutes for me ish) to finish my recipes! *Panics*

Just realized I have until Christmas Day (7 hours and 51 minutes for me ish) to finish my recipes! *Panics*

I use the cheat sheet to make the rest huh.gif ...still hunting for holly sad.gif

I use the cheat sheet to make the rest huh.gif ...still hunting for holly sad.gif

You can't use the 'cheat sheets' for recipes like Gingerbread House, you need the recipe for it by randomly scrolling through the site or something.

You can't use the 'cheat sheets' for recipes like Gingerbread House, you need the recipe for it by randomly scrolling through the site or something.

I think she's talking about ingredients for which you need to find recipes yourself.

(Slaps eggs around) HATCH DARN YOU! ;_;

I need space for the new ones tonight! xd.png

That, or one of my hatchies need to grow up so I can get my Silver trophy. :3

Freeze one hatchling?

I think i'll be the person to point out that that holly you have, is quite the beauty. wub.gif

Holey moley... the eggs in the AP are MESSY! D: If anyone still wants/needs 2nd gen Yulebucks, Snowangels, Ribbon Dancers or Winter Magi - please PM me!

I can't believe it!!! I caught a holly!!!!!! I saw two hollies in the abandoned area. I misclicked the first one and then i got the second one out of pure luck! I'm so happy, and with a great lineage! I will treasure this as a christmas miracle smile.gif

I can't believe it!!! I caught a holly!!!!!! I saw two hollies in the abandoned area. I misclicked the first one and then i got the second one out of pure luck! I'm so happy, and with a great lineage! I will treasure this as a christmas miracle smile.gif

No way!! super lucky! I fail at all Holly i spies ohmy.gif

One Holly to rule them all,

one Holly to shift them.

One Holly to bring them all,

and on Christmas Day, to gift them"

My Holly poem from last year, if anyone remembers xd.png I missed 3 Hollies but I'm just trying for fun now, just to see if I can get another x3

That said, here's the nurserry. Let's make this guys grow up, okay?

The wilderness eggs are all sick already. In the past TJ usually fogs them if he catches them in time, but they could die if people keep viewing them.

The wilderness eggs are all sick already. In the past TJ usually fogs them if he catches them in time, but they could die if people keep viewing them.

That really wasn't my intention sad.gif It just seems that people jumped the guns before looking at their timers. Not to mention that all of us viewing them to check it was more then enough.

Does anyone know if Leetle Trees have made an appearance?? I can never seem to get one. I know that they where appearing at random last year. Has anyone seen them since??

Does anyone know if Leetle Trees have made an appearance?? I can never seem to get one. I know that they where appearing at random last year. Has anyone seen them since??

The lettle trees are appearing all year long. I think they are in forest.

The white dragon in the middle of all those eggs is cute, though

Hehe, every time I visit the wild egg pages, there's always one White just sitting there. I like to think he/she takes care of them. c:

Hehe, every time I visit the wild egg pages, there's always one White just sitting there. I like to think he/she takes care of them. c:

Forever protecting :3

7 more hours until 2013 Christmas eggs ohmy.gif

DC is the only thing that made my Christmas for the past few years ~

The cooking event was awesome, now I'm looking forward to the new release and the gingerbread house decorating. biggrin.gif

So when is the last day I can get a Holly?

Because I really am bummed that I still don't have one, but was so so so close twice sad.gif

The lettle trees are appearing all year long. I think they are in forest.

i must be missing them. I can never seem to even spot one........

Thank you though. biggrin.gif

I been out of touch with DC, went into that Haitus mood for a while, just return,still trying to catch up biggrin.gif