TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

GGRRRR! Miss Christmas Snow just won't grow!!! I've got her in 3 different popular sites, don't want to do more...she is on her 4 day 0 hours, and is being stubborn!!

Edit: FINALLY!!! Now I can relax and wait for the Drop in 2 hours.

One moment I saw it as a hatchling, now I can't see it on the front page of your scroll anymore. Congrats, by the way. xd.png

I still have to wait about 12 hours for mine though. So excited! I wonder if you can breed it this Christmas...?

You can have two holly's and be able to gift holly eggs. But yes, the other person would have to accept them before the auto-abandon.(which i think is 30 minutes.) So yes, to both questions.

One correction. The eggs by themselves have 30 mins or so to be given away or the auto abandon, BUT if you put it into a teleport for trading, they have 24 hours to pick them up.

I think it'd be nice just to be able to have the s1 and s2 stages (mandatory freeze perhaps?). Though with the snow angels it would be nice due to the fact they don't all have the same wings.

With snow angels the colour of the wings is determined by your scroll - so no matter what you'd always get the same ones.

One correction. The eggs by themselves have 30 mins or so to be given away or the auto abandon, BUT if you put it into a teleport for trading, they have 24 hours to pick them up.

Thanks for the correction. o.o

@Jill_Dragon: really? is it based on scroll name? o.o, was sorta hoping I'd get two differn't angels heh

How do I know if I got all the recipe cards?

On a side note... if anyone hasnt bred their holly yet... Id love you forever for a gift

Thanks for the correction. o.o

@Jill_Dragon: really? is it based on scroll name? o.o, was sorta hoping I'd get two differn't angels heh

It is said in Wiki that TJ made sure that we'll only have one variant per scroll. Since you have a white-winged Snow Angel, expect your other Snow Angel to be white-winged as well. smile.gif

@HarperRider: Your apple pie badge on your scroll will turn into a pumkin pie.

Edited by Vakarian

>.< would you consider my pie pumpkin? I just ask because I havent found a card in a while, and I cant judge on the house because I got that ages ago

It is said in Wiki that TJ made sure that we'll only have one variant per scroll. Since you have a white-winged Snow Angel, expect your other Snow Angel to be white-winged as well. smile.gif

@HarperRider: Your apple pie badge on your scroll will turn into a pumkin pie.

Darn, though still pretty smile.gif

>.< would you consider my pie pumpkin? I just ask because I havent found a card in a while, and I cant judge on the house because I got that ages ago

I've checked your scroll. It's now a pumpkin pie. smile.gif

Your pie is pumpkin X'D

Two hours woooo *bounce*

Vakarian beat me to it, but don't forget to make a gingerbread house to!

Someone tell me what the three current holiday eggs in the cave are. I have a feeling one of them is a Magi.

Look at all those xmas eggs just sitting there! O.o

Maybe TJ should up the scroll limits by 1 or 2 eggs? Of course, this just creates a larger problem. xd.png More dragons to breed more eggs and the cycle repeats.

Are all of those xmas eggs going to the Wild? O.o

Idk o-o So many xd.png

But the new christmas dragon comes out soon biggrin.gif *eagerly waiting*

Lol that would create more problems. More dragons mean more eggs. More eggs mean more cave crowding xd.png

Well I am looking forward to the New Eggs and the Gingerbread House decorating but bummed big time as I missed getting a Holly again!

Oh yeah the house decorating biggrin.gif That's gonna be fun lol.

I keep missing hollies as well. Not just you xd.png I've missed like 8 o-o

Someone tell me what the three current holiday eggs in the cave are. I have a feeling one of them is a Magi.

The ones that are seen in the AP frequently are the Ribbon Dancers, Winter Magi and the Yulebuck. The annoyingly rare one is the Holly Dragon. xd.png

The ones that are seen in the AP frequently are the Ribbon Dancers, Winter Magi and the Yulebuck. The annoyingly rare one is the Holly Dragon. xd.png

Don't forget the snow angels!

On a side note... if anyone hasnt bred their holly yet... Id love you forever for a gift

Me too, me too, me too! rolleyes.gif

I gave up. Not keep looking at the AP because it's lock. Maybe next year...

Anxiously awaiting new eggies happy.gif

Oh yeah the house decorating biggrin.gif That's gonna be fun lol.

I keep missing hollies as well. Not just you xd.png I've missed like 8 o-o

speaking of gingerbread house decorating i just found the recipe for the gingerbread house and made it, so now i can join the festivities! *cheer*