TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

I'm getting some of the recipes twice. Is anyone else having this issue? I don't yet have all of them collected, but I have two Meat Pie recipes.

This is a cool idea, the cooking and recipes! I just wish I had gotten on sooner to find out about it, I don't think I'm going to get the gingerbread house recipe in time to make it. Oh, well. It's been fun.

Edited by OceanSecrets

The closer it gets to drop time, the more impatient I get for it to hurry up, already!!! tongue.gif I had fun with the baking event & hunting down a second holly. Every time I go to the AP, however, all I can do is stare at all the prior Christmas eggs filling the AP; makes me wish we could have limits increased. Since we can't, I'm jut killing time gifting eggs here & there & counting the minutes until the drop. (Only slightly bored since I can't hunt!)

So I'll continue to sit & wait with everyone else, & maybe share some just-made Ghirardelli double chocolate brownies...

Happy hunting to everyone, hope everyone has a great DC Christmas!

I'm getting some of the recipes twice. Is anyone else having this issue? I don't yet have all of them collected yet, but I have two Meat Pie recipes.

This is a cool idea, the cooking and recipes! I just wish I had gotten on sooner to find out about it, I don't think I'm going to get the gingerbread house recipe in time to make it. Oh, well. It's been fun.

Meat Pies are different xd.png one is with poltry and other with meat, its supposed tp be like that

I'm getting some of the recipes twice. Is anyone else having this issue? I don't yet have all of them collected, but I have two Meat Pie recipes.

Nope, the Meat Pie does have a double recipe.

Edit ninja.gif 'd by LaHaine.

Edited by Vakarian

There Are two Meat Pie recipes smile.gif One is with Poultry, and the other uses Meat smile.gif

Edit: super ninja.gif 'd by everyone

Edited by s0r0k4

There Are two Meat Pie recipes smile.gif One is with Poultry, and the other uses Meat smile.gif

Edit: super ninja.gif 'd by everyone

Oh! Whoops. Shows how observant (or rather unobservant) I am. Thanks!

Don't forget the snow angels!

Maybe it's time to make the xmas dragons, except holly, limitless like the halloween dragons. There are so many of them that even new users next year should have no problem getting one. I believe I remember lots of halloween eggs sitting around too, despite the fact that there is no limit.

just in the nick of time apparently i found the last recipe i needed so now i have all the recipes made, and i have my gingerbread house, now i just need to wait for the new eggs! *isnt being impatient at all*

There are two recipes called "meat pie" but one is made with meat and one with chicken.

Wait, where did all the... darn ninja.gif 'd

Edited by dustpuppy

Someone tell me what the three current holiday eggs in the cave are. I have a feeling one of them is a Magi.

Ribbon Dancer, Snoe angel, and Yulebuck Dragons. Well at lest those are the ones I keep seeing.

Maybe it's time to make the xmas dragons, except holly, limitless like the halloween dragons. There are so many of them that even new users next year should have no problem getting one. I believe I remember lots of halloween eggs sitting around too, despite the fact that there is no limit.

Might not be a bad idea, though the hollys shouldn't be unlimited for sure, much to scarce/coveted.

I think if that happend they should for sure make it so the snow angels can be any color wing. (more fun to have one of each) smile.gif

Merry Christmas! biggrin.gif can't wait for the new eggs and to decorate the gingerbread house smile.gif didn't grab a holly this year but there's always next year laugh.gif

Ribbon Dancer, Snoe angel, and Yulebuck Dragons. Well at lest those are the ones I keep seeing.

Winter magis are popping up to, though the main one sems to be snow angels as of late.

The ones that are seen in the AP frequently are the Ribbon Dancers, Winter Magi and the Yulebuck. The annoyingly rare one is the Holly Dragon.  xd.png

It is rare but i have seen well ower 250 Holly eggs in the AP this year, but the lagmonster allways got in front of me and ate them all up. But at least i got one as a late trade for a 3rd gen silver(the first one i managed to breed), so new eggs and holly might hatch at the same time if i time it right.

And i`m realy sad to see so many scristmas egg in AP, knowing that they will not make it and will die. sad.gif

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

It is rare but i have seen well ower 250 Holly eggs in the AP this year, but the lagmonster allways got in front of me and ate them all up. But at least i got one as a late trade for a 3rd gen silver(the first one i managed to breed), so new eggs and holly might hatch at the same time if i time it right.

I can't be up in the AP all day, all night since I got tons of plans to do, hence I didn't see much Hollies. Well, I've seen about...20 of them so far? The Lagmonster ate them all, sadly. I managed to get mine from a generous donor. smile.gif

Good for you that you've gotten a Holly Egg. I hope you get another one next year. biggrin.gif

Edit: I've took a peek on your Holly Egg. I like how the mother's and father's name make a sentence. xd.png

Edited by Vakarian

keeping room open on my scroll for the 2 new Christmas to drop in about an hour and just incase i get that other Holly

I swear I just saw the same Holly egg picked up and thrown back into the AP 4 times.....(or it's a huge coincidence and there 4 holly eggs within 5 min of eachother with 6d 2 something hours on them....)

Edit: there was a typo in this it should have been "I Swear I just SAW the same Holly egg picked up"

Also fixed typo

Edited by Erithan

have the recipes stopped dropping?

It'll stopped dropping if you've obtained all the recipes. (If you did, your apple pie badge will turn into a pumpkin pie badge.)

Edit: Or sometimes they'll take a bit long to appear. ohmy.gif

Edited by Vakarian

I swear I just the same Holly egg picked up and thrown back into the AP 4 times.....(or it's a huge coincidence and there 4 holly eggs within 5 min of eachother with 6d 2 something hours on them....)

Instead of throwing it back into the AP, if you don't like the lineage or something, why not gift it to someone who wants a holly, but can't move as fast as you in clicking?

Just a suggestion.

Instead of throwing it back into the AP, if you don't like the lineage or something, why not gift it to someone who wants a holly, but can't move as fast as you in clicking?

Just a suggestion.

My thoughts exactly. :/

Only 1 more hour. Can't wait for the new release. I hope everyone got their past Christmas dragons and the dragons they wanted this year. (: