TJ09

2012-12-18 - 2012 Holiday Event

uhh is this right?

[uRview/jvoCS[/url]

look at the "last bred" (he's never been bred and it's not even the 28th!)

Yup! Holidays can't breed in the year they were born.

Edited by rubyshoes

Yup! Holidays can't breed in the year they were born.

So the reason it states that is so it's like a phantom breeding to prevent an actual breeding? *so confused* blink.gif

So the reason it states that is so it's like a phantom breeding to prevent an actual breeding? *so confused* blink.gif

Most likely!

uhh is this right?

[view/jvoCS[/url]

look at the "last bred" (he's never been bred and it's not even the 28th!)

Also, only the owner can see the "Last bred" thing.

Edited by rubyshoes

Merry Christmas from Britain! x3

Can't wait for the new dragons ~

However there was/is something with the winter magi's... Dunno if TJ's fixed that but they could/can breed when they grow up...

ETA: ALSO! Merry christmas from Australia!

Edited by cerimonster

Also, only the owner can see the "Last bred" thing.

Good to know, thank you as well!

Off to catch a few Zs! Why I invited family over on my only two off days this festive season is beyond my comprehension...

Eastern Standard Time. So, whatever time it is in New York, USA. ^.^

Edited by jerusha

Pretty Sure Eastern

I am asking myself. Ehat the heck is wrong with the peopel? Why are they breeding so many old Christmases when nobody wants them? I know that there are multicluches but this can hardly be only explained with that. Have you seen the lienages? blink.gif

The AP is totally locked.

Yea AP is full of holiday dry.gif ...which i rather see some rare eggs or even reg one in there now then Holidays, maybe a few Holly but nope, just holiday, all lock.

I am asking myself. Ehat the heck is wrong with the peopel? Why are they breeding so many old Christmases when nobody wants them? I know that there are multicluches but this can hardly be only explained with that. Have you seen the lienages? blink.gif

Well, I wouldn't say nobody wants them. By the time breeding ends, those eggs'll probably be adopted, no matter the lineage. Besides, some people don't even care about the lineage, because a dragon is a dragon~ (although I'm not one of those, I'm super OCD about lineages)...

And also, if I had adult dragons to breed this year, I certainly wouldn't want to just skip breeding them! I'd breed them to breed them, because come on, they're Christmas dragons~~

Haha~

My Holly gendered, and it didn't go against its influence! biggrin.gif Can't wait to see when it grows up :3

@Mirume: The AP does seem to be plugged, doesn't it? ^^; Keep seeing the same group of eggs over again with each refresh, as I guess everyone got their quota ^^;

yeah but they should try finding some parents first. there are a heck of lot peopel that do like them. Also I would adopt a bunch of them like I do with the Halloween but I CAN NOT. tongue.gif So it is frustrating with the AP this locked.

I was thinking the same thing. A lot of them are messy lineaged.

I bred CBs to CBs. I figured nobody would complain about a second gen if that is the best that can be made.

I have to agree on both sides xd.png I wouldn't skip the chance to breed holiday's, even though I'm kind of irked that's all that's in the AC xd.png

At least I got a couple of dragons I didn't have before and locked myself on all the... common christmas dragons. Can't wait till the Christmas release though biggrin.gif Makin sure I'm not egglocked~

yeah but they should try finding some parents first. there are a heck of lot peopel that do like them. Also I would adopt a bunch of them like I do with the Halloween but I CAN NOT. tongue.gif So it is frustrating with the AP this locked.

I must agree with you on the adopting part. I would hoard Winter Magis if I could~ tongue.gif

I hope the AP clears soon - there's still a 3rd gen Checker Gold egg out there that I bred and accidently abandoned, and after that I hope that it will find a good new home at least. Seeing that egg I was hoping for and lost it die... well, that would be really sad. sad.gif

Other than that this event is just great until now!

The cooking game especially, but the best was that I have been gifted with a 2nd gen Holly from an awesome person. smile.gif

Eastern Standard Time. So, whatever time it is in New York, USA. ^.^

Thanks!

(And thanks to all who answered after that reply as well)

I am asking myself. Ehat the heck is wrong with the peopel? Why are they breeding so many old Christmases when nobody wants them? I know that there are multicluches but this can hardly be only explained with that. Have you seen the lienages?  blink.gif

This was happening last night too. I'm debating whether to even breed my Christmas dragons. I was going to wait until the 25th, but if the AP is locked what's the point? I can't even grab eggs to Incubate them then kick them back to the AP (which is what I was doing with the Commons in the beginning- that, or snagging low time's, hatching them, then kicking them back) because if you've already got 2 of a Christmas dragon it won't let you pick any more up. *~*

Also, I wouldn't say there's "something wrong" with people....Really, my guess is that they're breeding just to breed them.

However, I part of my New Year's resolution is to find decent mates for all my holiday dragons! biggrin.gif