TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

Thanks for the new eggs TJ - but they are so hard to grab.

I'm always to slow - no egg for me. *sniff*

How long they are in the Desert?

Only today or will they stay?

What is this about having 50 tabs open and clicking like mad. How does that work ? Just curious; I'll stick with my one biggrin.gif

If you hold CTRL while clicking it opens up an extra tab - this way you don't have to go back to the biome once you catch/fail to catch an egg and simply continue hunting. Later you check all the open tabs and see whether you caught anything. ^^

If you hold CTRL while clicking it opens up an extra tab - this way you don't have to go back to the biome once you catch/fail to catch an egg and simply continue hunting. Later you check all the open tabs and see whether you caught anything. ^^

OH. Will test, out of curiosity...

Wow. O-Kay !

Dumps poor little PB dorsal sad.gif

xd.png

OH. Will test, out of curiosity...

Wow. O-Kay !

Dumps poor little PB dorsal sad.gif

xd.png

Not a bad method of hunting, eh? smile.gif

Poor AP dragons though, so many low time ones with no one interested to grab them. tongue.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

Not a bad method of hunting, eh? smile.gif

Poor AP dragons though, so many low time ones with no one interested to grab them. tongue.gif

Pity about the refresh thing though one NEEDS to refresh fast... and the keys aren't that close together.

Thinks - maybe I should reassign my refresh key...

Pity about the refresh thing though one NEEDS to refresh fast... and the keys aren't that close together.

Thinks - maybe I should reassign my refresh key...

If you're using a mouse, try clicking on the mouse wheel - it has the same effect as holding CRTL and clicking, perhaps this will be easier for you.

If you're using a mouse, try clicking on the mouse wheel - it has the same effect as holding CRTL and clicking, perhaps this will be easier for you.

I do have a mouse.

It is even a most excellent wheely mouse.

But that doesn't work with my mouse. BAD MOUSE xd.pngsad.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

Aaah! Super glad I just hatched the last of my eggs before today! Manage to get happily locked with six of the new eggs, can't wait to see how they grow!

Gorgeous egg, and very cute hatchlings. I caught one, hoping to catch at least one more. Very nice TJ and spriter(s).

and in the spirit of Black Friday, even at home, I am still waiting in line with crowds for "the last one on the shelf." xd.png

I do have a mouse.

It is even a most excellent wheely mouse.

But that doesn't work with my mouse. BAD MOUSE xd.pngsad.gif

Bad mouse indeed - perhaps you could bribe it with some cheese... wait, I don't think it would appreciate organic matter. tongue.gif

Hmm, what could have gone wrong - say, did you happen to hold CTRL while clicking with the wheel? The mouse wheel method doesn't work when you hold CTRL.

EDIT: bah, can't catch anything on the 5 min drops, always too slow xd.png

Edited by stagazer_7

Bad mouse indeed - perhaps you could bribe it with some cheese... wait, I don't think it would appreciate organic matter. tongue.gif

Hmm, what could have gone wrong - say, did you happen to hold CTRL while clicking with the wheel? The mouse wheel method doesn't work when you hold CTRL.

EDIT: bah, can't catch anything on the 5 min drops, always too slow xd.png

Nope. Wheel just doesn't do click. Nothing she happen sad.gif

So its not just me that the eggs are hard to catch? to be honest I just want one so I can watch it grow up on my scroll before I decide what to breed them with.

Also sad to see that they are already mixing with commons again, hope its not like the blusang release I had to depend on a trades and gifts for all the blusangs I have sad.gif

Nice..but I guess this will be another new release I won't be able to catch on my own...

To all the people complaining about internet speeds - at least you're not on a laptop on communal wifi in a hotel in deepest Laos! xd.png I'm frankly amazed that I've caught even one of these. rolleyes.gif

I've caught one.. My sisters have said they've caught a couple each, might have to bribe them with chocolate, or beg them tongue.gif

Hopefully my tan hatches before the next hourly drop >.>

To all the people complaining about internet speeds - at least you're not on a laptop on communal wifi in a hotel in deepest Laos! xd.png I'm frankly amazed that I've caught even one of these. rolleyes.gif

And THAT is how slow my connection is. smile.gif Outdone by even YOUR situation!