TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

It will be hard for me to catch some eggs. I've never seen any biome empty during hourly drop, now was desert "deserted" in less than two minutes (i.e. before 5:02 a.m.).

Edited by Anemonis

having some difficulty getting these.

whythedesertwhy that place is always so busy as it is. @ w@

Oh, the irony I see here.

The desert, most populated place on DC!

What does the new egg say please? All I can see in the cave is usual eggs?

Sorry if this has already been asked!

I usually have to get up and go to work (my job starts at 7:30) - so there really isn't time for catching in the morning. To make it worse, I usually have to stay late (gotta love law-enforcement...), so I only find out about drops like this 12hours in, at which time I have to cook dinner, spend time with the family etcetc. smile.gif Gah... Just can't win!

I'm really sorry because of that. That's why we should have longer drops - so that people who have responsibilities in real life can have a shot at this guys. Every 2nd week I have school at 8 am. And of course my school bus is at 7am. I was really lucky because this week I have school in the afternoon. If I had school this morning I probably wouldn't be able to grab this guys, and then I would have to trade for them. And that's taking into account that I have fairly fast connection and lots of free time once i get home. Can't imagine how it is for those of you that have something else besides job.

What does the new egg say please? All I can see in the cave is usual eggs?

Sorry if this has already been asked!

It's in Desert biome.

Edited by yuumei

Yay new eggs! Thanks TJ and the spriters! :)

So far I haven't caught any, but I'm laughing at the fact that this release (well any of them, really) is eerily similar to what's happening in stores across America today, people awake in the early hours scrambling tooth-and-nail for the goodies. XD I'm assuming this is intentional?

ETA: 0.0 Cheezus! I can't even see the :05 minute drops and the hourly is gone in less than a minute?! Well then... >_<

Edited by Denwayasha

But still, everyone should have fair chance at them, and 24 hour drops are the only way to ensure that.

And that's how it used to be.

When I first started to play DC new eggs were the only egg that dropped during the hourly drop for at least 24 hours - it may even have been 48, but then it changed to a few hours sad.gif

And it may be my imagination, but the new eggs only dropping seems to last for even fewer hours than it did several new releases ago.

But that aside thank you, TJ, and the spriter(s) for the new eggs.

And that's how it used to be.

When I first started to play DC new eggs were the only egg that dropped during the hourly drop for at least 24 hours - it may even have been 48, but then it changed to a few hours sad.gif

And it may be my imagination, but the new eggs only dropping seems to last for even fewer hours than it did several new releases ago.

But that aside thank you, TJ, and the spriter(s) for the new eggs.

Golden Wyverns and Royal Blues dropped for three full days. I was capable of nabbing 19 of them until the original rush was over. While that was a bit too long everybody got at least a pair of them.

This brown egg is covered in intricate designs.

It's in Desert biome.

Thank you yummei

Umm, point of origin, can i ask, how could you catch 19 eggs? The max any account can have is 7 isn't it? blink.gif

having some difficulty getting these.

whythedesertwhy that place is always so busy as it is. @ w@

Be glad it's not the alpine - that place used to get like all the new releases (and home more of the "coveted" breeds). xd.png

So far I haven't caught any, but I'm laughing at the fact that this release (well any of them, really) is eerily similar to what's happening in stores across America today, people awake in the early hours scrambling tooth-and-nail for the goodies. xd.png I'm assuming this is intentional?

Bahaha, I guess this is as close as I'll get to the real thing then! laugh.gif Getting (virtually) crushed while hunting eggs instead of bargains, sans bruising and a sad purse. ninja.gif

It is pretty amazing to see how many people come out of the woodwork the moment a new release is announced. More than terrifying in its similarity to the Black Friday rushes going on in stores.

can´t even catch 1 egg and I only need 2 at all ^^

I deem myself lucky to have caught even one. Unsure if the chance will be granted to me, to grab another.

It hatched!

The hatchling looks cool... different smile.gif

Edited by KingZanto

Thank you yummei

Umm, point of origin, can i ask, how could you catch 19 eggs? The max any account can have is 7 isn't it? blink.gif

Sorry for being a bit unclear there, I tend to do that xd.png I caught 7 of them on the first day, incubated them and on the third day caught seven more. After third day old eggs started mixing in. When I returned for one more batch, around 1/5 of the eggs in the biomes were new ones, so I managed to get five more of them. So people, more or less, had pretty good chances of catching new breed during the first week. During last two regular releases, only people who were online at the right time managed to catch eggs. As for the rest of us? Tough luck, we weren't there.

Urgh, just noticed the new release post. I tried for a few five-minute drops, but I can't get even one sad.gif Maybe I'll try later.

Oh, my.. laugh.gif

A kind person (thank you so much! You know who you are :333) informed me about these new guys n_n

otherwise I would have never learnt there's something interesting going on in the cave rolleyes.gif

Thank you, TJ and the spriters, for another wonderful surprise! ^^

Pretty sure I saw these guys at the completed list. I remember I checked the tread, so that means I probably liked them biggrin.gif

OOOH YES! I REMEMBER THESE! Thank you so much TJ, I've been waiting for this! smile.gif I love them!

Sorry for being a bit unclear there, I tend to do that xd.png I caught 7 of them on the first day, incubated them and on the third day caught seven more. After third day old eggs started mixing in. When I returned for one more batch, around 1/5 of the eggs in the biomes were new ones, so I managed to get five more of them. So people, more or less, had pretty good chances of catching new breed during the first week. During last two regular releases, only people who were online at the right time managed to catch eggs. As for the rest of us? Tough luck, we weren't there.

ah that makes sense! i was getting a headache trying to do the math there! laugh.gif

bravo you! well caught!

heres hoping i can catch one of these now...