TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

I haven't caught one yet. But the next hourly drop is in 8 minutes and I'm ready! Thank you TJ biggrin.gif

And THAT is how slow my connection is. smile.gif Outdone by even YOUR situation!

This, a thousand times over... xd.png

I don't even think the 5 min drops are a full second...

Edited by panic siren

This, a thousand times over... xd.png

I don't even think the 5 min drops are a full second...

Ack, yeah.

I mean, I have a pretty fast connection and even I haven't caught any. :\

And THAT is how slow my connection is. smile.gif Outdone by even YOUR situation!

...to which I can only say: ouch! ohmy.gif

I'm having no luck at the moment - I'd probably be better off going and doing some work now and trying again tomorrow when most of Europe and the States are in bed. Maybe after this next hourly drop, though - I looooove the smell of failure in the evening! tongue.gif

ETA: As expected, nada. Oh well, what's life without goals, eh?

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Oh hey, I remember these guys from the Completed List! They were one of my favorites; they're gorgeous!! wub.gif

I'm definitely going to need more of them...

Hmm. Two hourly drops at one minute each. This is going to take longer than anticipated... rolleyes.gif

I got two. ohmy.gif

Four more to go, ha ha.

What biome can you find them in?

They are in the Desert biome.

Edited by ab613

Oh yay, I caught one! And I have a slow connection (using broadband;) so theres hope for others!

Thank you TJ for the release!

If all works out well, I will get another one next drop.

still no eggy for me, ah well, hopefully they will be common like the Turpentines, so I will have a chance to get 2 later, I´m quitting for now ^^

And another hour goes by without anything.

I'm now going back to trying the non-open links in a new tab method to see I can succeed with that where I've failed miserably with the open links in new tab method.

It really is the hardest new drop I have ever experienced.

|: I thought I would be safe from new releases for another month ugh.. here we go. I can never catch these things when they're only in one biome. ;-;

Well...

There I was last night thinking jokingly to myself, "Heh, I bet TJ does a Black Friday release."

And then I WENT TO BED.

-grump-

I dunno if I'm gonna be able to catch these, what with my computer being a butt lately, especially since they're mixed with commons now.

Thank you snowy.

No problem.

The eggs are rather pretty, but of course I'm on my iPod which doesn't even let me click properly dry.gif

After sitting a whole drop ctrl clicking 20 eggs and not getting one (not even a ninja message) I don't think I'm gonna be able to catch them. Gonna keep trying though

I haven't seen anyone speculating about these dragons yet, but what with Thanksgiving and everything, I'm going to put the thought out there that perhaps it's some form of turkey dragon (don't laugh tongue.gif)

Somehow caught 3 eggs in that last drop tongue.gif.

I was wondering where they all went tongue.gif

Edited by cerimonster

I was kinda half-hoping that this drop would be like the lurkers....at least hanging around a little while longer in the one biome. :/