TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

Yep, I caught my two - I'm happy with a hopeful breeding pair (for now) - now to join the crowds at the mall and hope for the same 'luck' in getting a break. xd.png

Good luck to everyone.

Thanks TJ and spriter(s) for the new egg biggrin.gif

It snowed last night, temp dropped 40 degrees and I am not a shopper so I am glad I have something fun to do inside today. Thanks again!!

got my second one tongue.gif the ctrl method works well for me.goodluck to all those still trying smile.gif

Edited by poppy1

I was able to grab two. Now to wait until the next hour drop, because I had not long on the 5 minute ones.

got my second one tongue.gif the ctrl method works well for me.goodluck to all those still trying smile.gif

Whats the ctrl method?

What is the Ctrl method? I haven't caught any yet. :l

TJ, if you could let the 5-minute drops last more than a milli-second, that would be wonderful. cool.gif

8 hours. Giving up this is easily enough time spent trying to catch a single egg sad.gif I will just have to hope for a trade or catch later on.

Good luck to everyone still trying for some new eggs!

Same here... been actively hunting and clicking for 8hours straight with nothing to show for it. sad.gif Trying to trade for some, but no nibbles yet.

Trying to trade for some, but no nibbles yet.

Oh, so it's not just me.

Here I was thinking my eggs were offensive or something.

Ctrl method is just holding down the Ctrl key while refreshing and clicking. Opens each click in a new window so you don't have to keep going back to the cave page. Just keep clicking until the drop is done, then go back to the tabs to see if you caught anything. Or just go to your scroll and see if there are any new eggs on it.

I generally don't even get to see more than two eggs out of the 5min drop.

...And I also saw a non black friday egg in the desert, have fun, whoever got that xd.png

I just started attempting to catch 20 minutes ago. I didn't think to check the site at 3-5AM this morning when I happened to be up... darn.

Edited by lindsy95

Excuse me if it's been mentioned before but where are these new eggs dropping? I haven't seen them. Thanks.

Hmm...I really don't see the problem people are having...aside from the egg-locking being the one problem until just a couple minutes ago, I have got two eggs and haven't received any 'missed' messages. This is proving quite easy for me - and I'm on an iPad. Although I'm probably not helping others by snitching those eggs xd.png

Welp, finally back from my graduation. Now to see if I can actually catch any of the new eggs. I really want one with today's date, what with it being a special occasion and all.

Excuse me if it's been mentioned before but where are these new eggs dropping? I haven't seen them. Thanks.

They are in the desert.

This is ridiculous.

With every release it gets worse. When will TJ realise that?

Actually, the last Halloween release was the easiest release I've ever seen.

The five minute drops on these are kinda ridiculous. Haven't been online enough to try an hour drop...

This'll be fun.... ugh.

Edited by lindsy95

One less hunter for people, I've clicked at least 100 times on the new release so far in the day and not even 1 egg....

I'm out before it gives me Repetitive Strain Injury from all the clicking.

LOL wow, only saw one egg on that drop xd.png

Is there a limit on these, or are they as many as you can grab?

Edited by lindsy95

LOL wow, only saw one egg on that drop xd.png

Is there a limit on these, or are they as many as you can grab?

As many as you can grab.

Judging by the fact that the drops are already being mixed, I can see them bring kinda rare.

Once again, only saw one at the drop. :C

Well, back to RNG abusing for swiftsoles in FE8...

Edited by lindsy95