TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

Woot! Wondered if something was happening tongue.gif Thanks, TJ!

Sweet. smile.gif This is so much better than trying to shop on Black Friday. And a lot less stressful.

W00t, new release (and first page)! biggrin.gif Thank you, TJ! cool.gif

Just snagged 4 of the little ones. happy.gif Wow, are they beautiful eggs! laugh.gif

EDIT: Just incubated my CB Vampire and snagged another one. tongue.gif

Edited by Duysterwald

Well this was unexpected but very exciting nonetheless. Thanks TJ biggrin.gif

Aquamyrine

WOAH!!

Thank you TJ!~ I grabbed 2 already, but now I'm locked and will have to wait until later "today"!~

Yay!~ Cant wait to see what they are biggrin.gif

Edit: I wonder if this'll be a "one-day" thing...or will these guys stay available forever?

Edited by xxBurningxx

Whoa! Awesome! Caught two

EDIT: I am in love with this eggy design too.

Edited by GokaiPink

And... 7! I've never had it so easy! Thanks, TJ! Thanks, Spriters! Hope those of you who celebrate had a great Thanksgiving!

Awesome! This is the first time I've caught a release on the first hour. biggrin.gif *Excited*

Just grabbed a very low-time egg from the AP and saw a bunch flood it and thought, "Ohhhhh...better dump a couple of mine too." xd.png Pretty egg! If it's what I think it is, I have been waiting for that dragon a while.

Edit: I wonder if this'll be a "one-day" thing...or will these guys stay available forever?

TJ's little note-thing says this doorbuster will be around for a while, so... yup.

Who knows how rare they'll be, though.

Ahaha, it was just pure luck I happened to be looking at the forum just a few moments after TJ posted this... awesome-looking eggs, I can't wait to see what they hatch into!