TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

The hatchies are simply adorable, I love them. wub.gif

Now I only need to get a break and catch some of my own. ^^

Yeaaaah, I'm almost positive this one is going by so fast because it's meant to reflect Black Friday itself...

Given how quickly the commons are mixing back in, these will probably become true Rares--or else Rares in the sense that Blacks and Stripes are Rares, that people won't see them CB much. I finally managed to nab a second one myself, and I'm not trying for any more. Good luck getting them, anyone who hasn't yet!

*strolls in* You're telling me there was a new egg release started while I was awake last night, but I didn't KNOW and now they're getting harder to get. ALL THE EVILS!

Just kidding. <3 I'll manage and thanks for the release Teej!

*strolls in* You're telling me there was a new egg release started while I was awake last night, but I didn't KNOW and now they're getting harder to get. ALL THE EVILS!

What Khallayne said sad.gif

Without the just kidding bit !

how long the egg?

It is a permanent one. They will always be here.

Edited by fuzzbucket

I... I just caught one at the :45 drop. One more and I'll probably stop trying. Or not?

/still staring at the 'get' page

Edit - and the second one<3

Edited by Light Concorde

Ah crap. I can't log in to catch eggs in Beijing. Stupid captcha is blocked n-n

I finally got all 5 of my free spaces filled up with the new ones. <3 Took 6-7 hours to get all of them. xd.png

Good luck to the rest of you. smile.gif

Under two minutes drop. Oh. My.

Well! This is the only drop I'll be able to attend today with my current familial situation.

To all those hunting, have a great time! Happy Black Friday to those of you in the US (and late thanksgiving!)

I finally got all 5 of my free spaces filled up with the new ones. <3 Took 6-7 hours to get all of them. xd.png

Good luck to the rest of you. smile.gif

Congrats smile.gif I wish I can get at least one more, so I can get a pair..

I've managed three thus far, and my Internet connection isn't particularly fast. I came up empty at the last hourly drop, though. (and the one 5 minutes before that…)

7 hours in and the drops are already mixed! Argh.. and I have work today, can't stalk the cave.... anyone know the description of the egg?

I had a feeling something was going to happen. xd.png Don't ask me why, though. Just had a feeling.

7 hours in and the drops are already mixed! Argh.. and I have work today, can't stalk the cave.... anyone know the description of the egg?

The description is : This brown egg is covered in intricate designs.

Happy hunting! Finally managed to get another one smile.gif

Hmm. New eggies on a day when I'll hardly be online. Ah well, I'm sure I'll get them eventually! Thanks,, TJ and spriters!

Are these in all biomes? Or just one? unsure.gif

Nvm, clearly they're in the empty biome where everyone's hanging out! xd.png

Edited by Lagie

They're in the Desert only.

Ok got my four and I'm done for now. I'll be trying for one more after my Black hatches.

Wow, this has to he the hardest drop ever since I started playing - and yes, I'm including Holiday drops.

Four hourly drops and quite a few attempts at the five minute drops and nothing, not a single egg. That's never happened to me before.

I shall keep trying, but I'm not holding out any hope for today.

What is this about having 50 tabs open and clicking like mad. How does that work ? Just curious; I'll stick with my one biggrin.gif

The description is : This brown egg is covered in intricate designs.

Happy hunting! Finally managed to get another one smile.gif

Thank you very much, now I know what to burn into my brain when I do get online this weekend. smile.gif

Gah... I found out about the release this morning before going to school... Now I just came back from the first part of my animation schoolday and the "creative spirit" teacher has been picking on me and being extraordinarily rude for four hours. dry.gif

And now I've been trying to fetch two of these pretty eggs for two hours and a half and I didn't even catch a common egg mixed between those... Seems like nothing's gonna happen the way I want it to today, I might as well give up, go cry in a corner and hope that this afternoon's class won't be as terrible as this morning's ;_;

Good luck to the ones that haven't lost hope yet!

On another note, these look really beautiful, and it was a very successful surprise release! Good job to everyone that worked on this release! smile.gif