TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

Darn, I didn't expect a new dragon, well, guess it's time to try to get one.

Nada for me... 300+ people fighting for them...lol.

Hope these are going to be around after today. Want to kick myself. I was up at midnight and didn't even think to check DC blink.gif

EDIT - looks like the banner means they'll be around for a while cool.gif

EDIT 2 - amazingly caught one during the 5 min release!! Now locked for a couple more hours.

Edited by daestarr

Magically caught one at the last 5 min drop. That was pure luck. tongue.gif

What does TJ mean by: "No need to crowd the aisles; this little doorbuster will be around for a while"?

Just that it's not a one day release, or that it'll be common?

Also, "no need to crowd the aisles"? LOL. Ironic

Geeze. Why wasn't Halloween anywhere near this hard?

I think Sandy has a big part to play in the ease of this year's Halloween event. Last year's Halloween was pretty difficult for most people, I believe.

But I agree that the normal releases are getting harder and harder to catch as time goes by, and they really have no reason to be unless they're a confirmed rare.

Look at my scroll. See how many Golden Wyverns I managed to catch during their release. That release was one of the hardest for people, and I managed to do okay.

But now? I used to be an awesome catcher, but these days I can't catch squat. I actually had trade for Blusangs the last release, which is something I've never had to do before.

I wish we could have some word as to why, exactly, these releases are getting so much more difficult to deal with.

Magically caught one at the last 5 min drop. That was pure luck. tongue.gif

Jellyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

That Ctrl method is really useful, though.

I never managed to get a CB Gold Wyvern. IDK.

Edited by lindsy95

The problem with this release, is that it's only dropping in one biome... It's like the old cave all over again...

The problem with this release, is that it's only dropping in one biome... It's like the old cave all over again...

That's probably part of the issue, too. It's only 200 people (I've seen more, TBH)

But spread that out over six pages and it's nowhere near as bad. Which it's locked to one.

Kinda nostalgic.

Almost.

Edited by lindsy95

Hatchies! I love waking up and seeing the hatchies. What awesome colours! Definitely can't wait to see the adults. *thinks of lineage ideas*

Wish I'd known about this drop, because then I could've used my irregular timezone to my advantage tongue.gif

Well.

Um, does "for a while" mean forever? Or does anyone know how long they'll be dropping for?

What does TJ mean by: "No need to crowd the aisles; this little doorbuster will be around for a while"?

Just that it's not a one day release, or that it'll be common?

Also, "no need to crowd the aisles"? LOL. Ironic

I think he wanted to say they're a permanent addition to the Cave, so we'll be seeing them around for a looong time. wink.gif

This is a really hard release. Although, I did manage to get one.

Gah, I can't get my sister-in-law to let her know that new eggies are dropping on Desert. She must be doing the crazy black friday shopping. I happily did manage to get my two on the 11:00 a.m. drop. Thank you TJ and the spriter(s) involved - it was a great surprise and I do mean surprise.

If these are rare... X'''D I'm never going to have anything to trade for them.

Edited by lindsy95

OMGSH NEW EGG. Drat, I JUST filled up on coastal blockers. tongue.gif Fortunately, these 3 over here are in the ER, so I should be able to pick up some newbies then.

TJ's message amuses me: "No need to crowd the aisles; this doorbuster will be around for a while." laugh.gif