TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

I've been trying to catch for the last 6 hours and have nothing to show for it sleep.gif

I officially suck at catching eggs.

No luck so far on the five minute drops.. -.- those are the only ones I even have hope of catching them on. Ugh... I wanted to play dragon age today.

there will be a different egg for tomorrow?

No, this is a normal new release like the Brimstones, Blusangs, and Olives.

there will be a different egg for tomorrow?

Not a new egg, no.... New releases are only every few months. Whenever TJ decides.

ninja.gif

Edited by ab613

Nope. Wheel just doesn't do click. Nothing she happen sad.gif

Aw, sorry to hear that! Well, I hope at least the CTRL method will be somewhat helpful to you - I wish you luck in the new egg hunt, may you catch many of these pretty eggs! smile.gif

*sigh* Still nothing... this is not what I wanted to do today. -.- But if I don't catch at least two I can influence male and female I'm going to be stuck hunting these for the rest of my time playing this game if they're too popular!

I woke up without knowing. You see, this is where that release idea I came up with can come into play. How many of us knew about this egg? I didn't know until I saw the message in my Deviant Art messages. But I logged into DC before then.

The egg is weird in the picture from what they said on it, it doesn't look brownish, but I wonder if it will finally be another bird type dragon (you know it looks like a bird) there needs to be more birdie base dragons if you ask me.

And now the regular eggs are dropping at the 5 minute drops. Splendid. ):

Oh I'm not too worried about that - I'm not even catching THOSE on my misclicks! wink.gif

Eeeveeel Teejay is eeeeveeeeeeeeeeellllll! Luckily, I NEVER leave the house on Black Friday xd.png Time to catch!

Edited by PieMaster

Well, bred some stuff. Maybe someone will bite and trade for new releases with me, since at this rate I'm not gonna catch one on my own for a very long time.

I'm too tired today after yesterday to want to sit in front of this computer refreshing endlessly all day for nothing.

Are you sure there are new ones? I haven't seen any yet. But oh well, maybe with all these members I can get my dragon descriptions up. I been remaining some of my dragons, trying to get rid of the two words for names.

I catched 5 eggs now I have to wait until my two other eggs hatch so that I can catch the last two I need. I really hope for those with slow internet that they can catch at least a pair.

Nothing even on the hour. This is like the brines all over again.

Doesn't help that I didn't notice it wasn't actually refreshing the eggs a couple of times and I ended up clicking the same ones like 10 times. -.-

I have no hope of catching one on my iPod, so I'm stalking the other biomes hoping for shinies.

Oooo new eggs.... and my laptop refuses to cooperate with catching....

10+ attempts on one drop and all 'sorry this egg has been taken by someone else'

Oh well, probably not worth it as I have only 1 open slot anyway.

8 hours. Giving up this is easily enough time spent trying to catch a single egg sad.gif I will just have to hope for a trade or catch later on.

Good luck to everyone still trying for some new eggs!