TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

*scratches head*

Okay, I swear catching Blusangs was easier than this.

So was the Halloween drop! This is insane!

On the upside, at least it's just one breed and not three like with the blusang release! :D To me, multi-egg releases are hell when it comes to catching. x_X

Wait, are the normal dragons already starting to mix in?

Pretty sure I saw a purple and another egg beside one of these new ones at this five-minute drop..

Wait, are the normal dragons already starting to mix in?

Pretty sure I saw a purple and another egg beside one of these new ones at this five-minute drop..

Yes, I saw sunstone/moonstone at the end of 5 a.m. drop.

just caught a 5'th one. I misclicked some other too, but it seems I didn't get those. tongue.gif Looks like I'm lucky today, lol.

And yay@! hatchies are CUTE! ^^

Edited by earthgirl

Yes, I saw sunstone/moonstone at the end of 5 a.m. drop.

Yep, the hourly drop also had some mixed in. I guess I'll have to be careful, then.

Also caught one in this drop smile.gif My first!

This is silly. Hourly drop, 50+ tabs opened, clicked like MAD, my wrist already hurts, my mouse is dying, and guess what? Nothing. Not even a stupid blocker.

I abandoned a heap of nice stuff (I'm way too impatient to keep hold of it and hunt later) but I've only managed to get one so far. Will try again at the top of the hour. happy.gif The five minute drops are being snapped up like crazy.

Of course something cool happens when I have to go to work.

Just means I have to catch some afterwards.

Let's do this!

This is silly. Hourly drop, 50+ tabs opened, clicked like MAD, my wrist already hurts, my mouse is dying, and guess what? Nothing. Not even a stupid blocker.

Me too!!

Oh, I'm so happy I have one!

And it seems to me that there are more other eggs mixed with them than few hours ago.

Where can I find the egg's description, since I guess it's against the rules to tell me directly?

Where can I find the egg's description, since I guess it's against the rules to tell me directly?

Click on one of the eggs that TJ has in the first post smile.gif The description will be shown below.

EDIT: Urg, never mind. The description is :This brown egg is covered in intricate designs.

I don't think it's against the rules to tell you....or is it?

Edited by jennyshin24

Just caught my seventh egg biggrin.gif Although my guardian got sick because of views it got in ER sad.gif

For those of you that have problems catching them: try 5 minutes ones. Park your mouse on the space where egg link will appear, and start refreshing and clicking after every refresh a couple of seconds before the drop starts. If you turned java script and images off, and you also set page style in firefox to "no style" egg links will appear on top of each other.

huh.gif How did TJ's eggs hatch if the drop only started like 6 hours ago? Edited by Slaptail

huh.gif How did TJ's eggs hatch if the drop only started like 6 hours ago?

Magic! Admin magic wink.gif

On a different note they go so ast i cant seem to be able to catch 1 :s

I'm sure it'll die down later like it did with Halloween but right now I can't stay up for another hour drop. I've gotta get to sleep, it's already like 4:30 in the morning where I live.