TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

Still not sure how out of 4 hourly drops, I only caught 2, but then managed to snag 2 at one of the 5 minute drops. But I am thrilled I managed to get the 4 I wanted. I can finally go to sleep. lol.

Can some one help me please, I'm not very good on a computer...how do you open a new tab by clicking on eggs, so I don't have to keep looking at the message...some one else has grabbed the egg. So I can check after all my frantic clicking if I actually caught something instead of having to keep going back into the Biome and missing half the drop.

If someone could help me that would be great, I'm guessing it has something to do with settings?....

Oh, very pretty eggies, hope I can catch one!!

With my mouse, I can do it by clicking on the scrolling wheel (? sounds weird, but I have no idea what else it might be called). But I don't know if that is possible with every computer mouse.

How exactly is the ctrl clicking done, please? I've never done that before? lol

Well, on my keyboard right clicking the mouse and then hitting the letter 'T' will open a new tab. If you're going after eggs that effectively clicks on them. Using the right-mouse button + T combination and the F5 button to refresh the screen means you can open lots of tabs rather fast and refresh the screen just as effectively.

I hope that helps?

YESSS. Just got my fourth one. That's good enough for now. It's 1:11 AM and I'm going to bed. Good night everyone and good luck hunting!

PointOfOrigin - What a time to have a successful Summon! xd.png Luckily you're at 4 days.

I know xd.png Well, these guys are gonna stay in the cave, so I really wouldn't have been bothered even if it wasn't hatching today. But I am bothered by the Ice on my scroll - I PM-ed the person that was supposed to get it yesterday, and still no answer. If, in a couple of hours I don't get an answer I will probably just AP it or gift it to someone ( for those of you that want it: you are free to PM me. Persons without any Ices will get priority).

Does anyone find it weird that TJ's hatchlings still don't have a crack on them and they are below four days left? Me thinks these guys will hatch at the specific time of the day.

EDIT: someone added TJ's eggs to Silvi's lair. It seems that lots of people want to see the hatchlings as soon as we can.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Well, on my keyboard right clicking the mouse and then hitting the letter 'T' will open a new tab. If you're going after eggs that effectively clicks on them. Using the right-mouse button + T combination and the F5 button to refresh the screen means you can open lots of tabs rather fast and refresh the screen just as effectively.

I hope that helps?

Oh wow, thanks a ton!!

What Claudii said also works wonders! Wish I'd known this on Halloween, I only managed to grab two marrows smile.gif

THANKS both!

Oh wow, thanks a ton!!

What Claudii said also works wonders! Wish I'd known this on Halloween, I only managed to grab two marrows smile.gif

THANKS both!

Middle button on the mouse also opens a new tab.

Are they still dropping?

Yeah, but they're snatched quickly. 5-min drops last... 3 seconds maybe?

FFFUUU- I can't catch anything even with images turned off and lightning fast connection, no matter if it's hourly or five-minutes drop. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Blusang release was easier for me. Srsly.

It's not like I already surrender.

Edited by Light Concorde

Yay for new release!

Such a pitty I am sitting here with such a stupid low connection speed... I guess I will have to trade for the new release ones.. >.< As always... but well.. at least I can get some low time eggs from the ap... *sigh*

Yeah, but they're snatched quickly. 5-min drops last... 3 seconds maybe?

FFFUUU- I can't catch anything even with images turned off and lightning fast connection, no matter if it's hourly or five-minutes drop. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Blusang release was easier for me. Srsly.

It's not like I already surrender.

Actually, for me it has also been about three seconds for the drops.

These eggs are proving to be extremely elusive sad.gif

All I want is a boy and girl! I'll keep on keeping on. I'm sure to get another egg soon.

How exactly is the ctrl clicking done, please? I've never done that before? lol

click it like normal...but hold down the CTRL button on your keyboard at the same time. forces the link to open in a new tab so you can move on and click the next link while the first link loads already

i could not even catch one not even in the 5 minute or the hour drops looks like this is going to be a all nighter for me :3

i have a labtop so this means i am going to move slower great...

Everyone sure does move fast o.o

~~~ Good job to everyone who got one ~~~

I'm on a hacked tablet, it goes about a mile an hour....

There is NO getting these eggs from the cave for me...

Caught one on a five-minute! I don't think I've ever done that before. Well, I'm relieved I at least got one so far. I don't know how I missed the announcement thread; I came here at the second drop time.

TJ's eggs are starting to crack! yes I know I said I would go to bed but now the eggs are cracking and arghhhhhh go to bed, HeroLink. Just go to bed. NOW.

Edited by HeroLink42

Oh wow, thanks a ton!!

THANKS both!

You're welcome! I hope it helps you grab a scroll full of eggs.

Wish me the same luck xd.png