TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

Oh noooo. >< I don't want them to be rare!

I wish we'd get a warning they're going to be released before eggs even start to drop.

cant believe there is another new egg release!!!!!

I just release it when i am looking on the trade thread!!! (how silly)

It looks so beautiful!!

I hope I can get a pair today smile.gif

Judging by the fact that the drops are already being mixed, I can see them bring kinda rare.

Once again, only saw one at the drop. :C

Well, back to RNG abusing for swiftsoles in FE8...

Their rarity is probably going to be at the level of the Golden Wyvern and Blusang. Not exactly rare but still a PITA to catch.

I see at least uncommon on these eggs.

I'm also very excited that this is my first release where I'm not scrambling to get the information for the wiki.

Can't wait till I can catch one ♥

The artwork so far is really pretty as well. I like the blue in the male hatchlings

Judging by the fact that the drops are already being mixed, I can see them bring kinda rare.

Once again, only saw one at the drop. :C

Well, back to RNG abusing for swiftsoles in FE8...

Haven't all the fairly recent new releases started mixing early?

I really wish we'd get 24hrs of pure new release drops, so it benefits everyone. It seems only those on DC time get the chance to see unmixed drops.

Haha, I'm on DC time, I just woke up late today xd.png

Feel sorry for the guys that get the wrong eggs, though, with how everyone is clicking, they're just as hard to catch as the new release.

Edited by lindsy95

Thaks TJ and the spriters! These are looking really awesome!

Is there a better chance of catching them right on the hour than at the five minute drops?

ARG of course I was sleeping and totally missed this D<

Darn it. *goes to search*

Thaks TJ and the spriters! These are looking really awesome!

Is there a better chance of catching them right on the hour than at the five minute drops?

Generally there are less people at the 5min drops, but they go in seconds.

Hour drops last longer, but there are more people.

I prefer hour drops, myself. Speaking of, one is coming up soon...

Edited by lindsy95

I really wish we'd get 24hrs of pure new release drops, so it benefits everyone. It seems only those on DC time get the chance to see unmixed drops.

I'm on DC time and I had the nerve to need sleep during the unmixed drops. :S

DC drops happen at stupid o'clock in the morning my time, so by the time I'm actually awake, it's too late to have a chance at catching anything.

Haven't all the fairly recent new releases started mixing early?

Only night-owls on cave time, since the drops start at midnight. Some of us have to get up in the morning and are not regularly on at that time or later. It is actually better for people in time zones to the west of us. Pacific US time has it much easier. wink.gif

I'm kinda annoyed, I woke up at 3AM because I was sick. xd.png I didn't even think we'd be getting a release today.

Generally there are less people at the 5min drops, but they go in seconds.

Hour drops last longer, but there are more people.

I prefer hour drops, myself. Speaking of, one is coming up soon...

Thanks! I'll be ready at this hour drop. Hoping for two more, at least.

I'm on DC time and I had the nerve to need sleep during the unmixed drops. :S

DC drops happen at stupid o'clock in the morning my time, so by the time I'm actually awake, it's too late to have a chance at catching anything.

Pretty much my situation. I don't like staying on the computer past 11 at night if I can help it, and sometimes anymore it seems like that's the only time you'll have a good chance of getting an egg without others mixing in. If you go to sleep you've got next to no chance to get eggs before they all start mixing in anymore.

Whats the ctrl method?

If you hold CTRL while clicking on an egg, it opens up an extra tab, allowing you to continue hunting without needing to return back to the biome. You can achieve the same thing by clicking on an egg with the mouse scroll wheel. smile.gif

I'm definitely going to do that...

Huh, wonder why I never heard of it before?

I also have six free egg slots, so I shouldn't have to worry about the mixing much.

Edited by lindsy95

I have a macbook (so laptop, no mouse) and since cmd + r is the refresh system, I can't use the ctrl method u_u

PITA

I'm so frustrated right now...

I have yet to see the new dragons xd.png Thank you so much TJ and Spriters for the new release. If its permanent then maybe one day I will have a few of them *crosses fingers*

Holy crap.

I didn't get any. -shrug-

Geeze. Why wasn't Halloween anywhere near this hard?

Not to mention that's one of the shortest hourlies I've ever seen...

Edited by lindsy95

Well that drop was upsetting, didn't catch a thing even with my ultra-fast connection.

:/ well. I wish I would have known, I would have stayed up!! But I had no idea Dx