sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

...That took me a while to figure out. tongue.gif

Pfft, whaddya mean, I mean like, I totally name my eggs....;D

Pfft, whaddya mean, I mean like, I totally name my eggs....;D

Oh, I didn't notice the name at first. I was wondering how the hell it already had offspring. blink.gif

I just caught both a red dino and a green copper in the same drop! ohmy.gif

My first set of Halloween hatchlings have gendered! My two spriter alt babies have gendered right as well!

Incubated and influenced my next set before Halloween wub.gif

Just catched a CB Gold. ohmy.gifbiggrin.gif

Congrats! You should probably hide it, in case someone decides to do indecent things.

I (almost) have a full scroll of halloweens now biggrin.gif

I finally managed to get the CB Golden Wyvern I've been after. biggrin.gif And I even had a spare Influence! (Now if only it and its intended mate will behave for me.)

Edited by prismatika

After so long I caught a cb silver ;v;

I'll hide it if it gains quite a few views, around 20-30

My PM box is under 30% full! Usually I am struggling to keep it under 60% full. All the planned Halloween breedings have been done, so I was able to clear all those correspondences out. Several other deals dealt with, so those were cleared out.

My PM box is under 30% full! Usually I am struggling to keep it under 60% full. All the planned Halloween breedings have been done, so I was able to clear all those correspondences out. Several other deals dealt with, so those were cleared out.

Dang, I'm usually doing well to keep it under 85%. I need to go back and weed out the oldest messages. >_>

On the upside, I caught/traded/was gifted several things on my wishlist in the last 24 hours, so Halloween is going a lot better than it was the first day. And the first pile of hatchies will be growing up in 3-4 hours, so I'll have space again. And everything not in a trade link has a name already. biggrin.gif

All my current eggs will hatch before the new Halloween release. smile.gif

Thanks Stellaluna! <3

Also yay, my Halloweens are starting to grow. :'D My first adult baby.

Edited by suskekun222

Got the stage 1 hatchies I wanted all frozen and ready to celebrate Halloween. And I did some vamp biting too, 5 of 6 turned and stayed on my scroll while only 1 killed the egg, which seems like some pretty good odds! Next up: waiting for the release and some zombie resurrecting.

Hey guys.

Guys.

You know how there's this bronze shimmer from 2014 with the code Butts and named King?

You know how no one else has a shimmer from him?

BAM

Sure, 10th gen, but it's owned by someone other than the CB owner.

Hey guys.

Guys.

You know how there's this bronze shimmer from 2014 with the code Butts and named King?

You know how no one else has a shimmer from him?

BAM

Sure, 10th gen, but it's owned by someone other than the CB owner.

That is awesome, congrats! I like the names of the mates too hahaha. biggrin.gif

I told myself over and over not to catch anything before the new Halloweenies drop, but the moment I go into the AP for a peek I catch these two:

user posted image

SOMEBODY CONTAIN ME

I like the multiclatches for the Holidays:

I have a second gen Desipis from a male Alt from birdzgoboom and a Chrono Xenowyrm. YES!