sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Snatched a 3rd gen PB Cavern Lurker and a 2nd gen Pumpkin off the AP, and got the other 2nd gen Pumpkin and two Marrows from Red Dorsal through trading so my Halloween wishlist is complete! Now I just need to breed my own dragons the coming week and all of my lineages will have another generation biggrin.gif

Got all the potion effects on my dragons - brewed all combos and used them. wub.gif

After trying for the last 5 years, since I first joined Dragon Cave,

I finally got my first CB Gold yesterday, while looking for ingredients for potions !

I must admit there was some yelling and screaming at home when I realized - I GOT IT !!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifblink.gifbiggrin.gifthumbs_up.png

Congrats!! It's a great time to catch things because so many people are egg locked. smile.gif

I'm half-way to my goal of building an awesome alt lineage. Now I just have to wait for Christmas so I can breed my female Decipis with this handsome devil! biggrin.gif

just caught a 2nd gen Marrow/Holly! now if i could only get a mate for it. rolleyes.gif

because of you, i now have the other 2 sibblings from the marrow x holly smile.gif thank you so much xd.png

yessss

Finally bred this marrow that I got 2 years ago...love the Heartseeker/Marrow combo (or Heartseekers, period) so much wub.gif

Edited by flowerfire

Managed to get 2G Purebreds of all past (excluding Vampires) Halloween dragons! Now I have to wait till my first set genders before I can influence the next so they'll be mates.

user posted image

Oh my god YES!

Also:

user posted image

Caught while hunting for the above. :3

(No, the alt baby is NOT for trade, before anyone asks.)

This is a little delayed, but a few hours ago, I found these two beauties. This is the first time I've ever found something like these two. Sent my heart apounding it did :3 And was gifted an egg from an awesome person and I'll be getting another egg I need in a few days. So many nice people here laugh.gif

Edited by Syferia

Just caught my first 2G Pumpkin ever! I may or may not have yelled "yes!". biggrin.gif

I've obtained/arranged for 10/12 Desipis eggs I wanted to get this year! Just need the Lumina and Royal Blue and I'll have a full set. cool.gif

Edited by Tehya Faye