sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I bred my shadow walker X guardian checker and will now be able to take it out to 5th gen next year! And the one non-Halloween egg on my scroll will hatch tonight giving me back that egg slot. smile.gif

Bred this (it already has a mate ready for when it grows up) and the 7th generation of my pumpkin stair - can't believe it's my seventh Halloween on DC already!!

After a day's worth of stalking the AP I finally got my first Halloween batch of eggs together, including a 2nd gen purebred Pumpkin that I spent at least five hours hunting. Now it's on my scroll, influenced, and all ready to grow up as next year's mate for my other Pumpkin.

Edited by ryon_brink

After a day's worth of stalking the AP I finally got my first Halloween batch of eggs together, including a 2nd gen purebred Pumpkin that I spent at least five hours hunting. Now it's on my scroll, influenced, and all ready to grow up as next year's mate for my other Pumpkin.

Finding purebred pumpkins took a while! Luckily I got one as soon as they started to appear in masses.

Thanks to some kind souls, I have almost every mate I needed. The rest have to wait until I am no longer egg-locked. xd.png There should be just enough time to fill up on the rest of what I need once this batch hatches, then get ready for the new CBs!

After trying for the last 5 years, since I first joined Dragon Cave,

I finally got my first CB Gold yesterday, while looking for ingredients for potions !

I must admit there was some yelling and screaming at home when I realized - I GOT IT !!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifblink.gifbiggrin.gifthumbs_up.png

I finally got my first CB Gold yesterday, while looking for ingredients for potions !

I must admit there was some yelling and screaming at home when I realized - I GOT IT !!!

Congrats!!!

Snatched a 3rd gen PB Cavern Lurker and a 2nd gen Pumpkin off the AP, and got the other 2nd gen Pumpkin and two Marrows from Red Dorsal through trading so my Halloween wishlist is complete! Now I just need to breed my own dragons the coming week and all of my lineages will have another generation biggrin.gif

Congrats!! It's a great time to catch things because so many people are egg locked. smile.gif

I'm half-way to my goal of building an awesome alt lineage. Now I just have to wait for Christmas so I can breed my female Decipis with this handsome devil! biggrin.gif

just caught a 2nd gen Marrow/Holly! now if i could only get a mate for it. rolleyes.gif

because of you, i now have the other 2 sibblings from the marrow x holly smile.gif thank you so much xd.png