sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Yesterday I quickly adopted a black dragon with 3500 clicks, now today it is 8000 clicks!

That's 8k VIEWS, not clicks tongue.gif Your dragon has 9 clicks.

Just traded for a CB Thalassa! Just a few more Xenowyrms to go before I reach my goal of a male and female CB Xenowyrm for each type.

Yesterday I quickly adopted a black dragon with 3500 clicks, now today it is 8000 clicks!

If it had 8k clicks I would have /freaked/ and begged for the dragon! xd.png

Caught a second gen gold lunar from a bronze shimmer and a bronze lunar.

A 4G gold Shimmer of mine has been very nice to me in terms of spitting out shiny eggs!

Which is good, because that means more opportunities to gift people! But seriously, look at this. Not sure if Balloons are easy breeders with prize dragons or if I've just been lucky--either way, I'm not complaining! tongue.gif

I was going through breeding dragons and popping eggs onto the AP when my two CB purple Ridgewings produced a tan egg. I'm definitely keeping this egg! It's my first tan.

2 hatchies died genderless ... now let's hope they zombiefy properly.

Managed to snag 2 hatchies from the AP on my phone, which only displays 3 rows of eggs & makes me scroll to view the bottom 2.

A 4G gold Shimmer of mine has been very nice to me in terms of spitting out shiny eggs!

Which is good, because that means more opportunities to gift people! But seriously, look at this. Not sure if Balloons are easy breeders with prize dragons or if I've just been lucky--either way, I'm not complaining! tongue.gif

I also have a gold shimmer that literally produces every single time I breed him, but only to a specific mate (an Avatar of Change).

I also have a gold shimmer that literally produces every single time I breed him, but only to a specific mate (an Avatar of Change).

Heh nice! Gotta love it when the shiny babs are nice to us. xd.png

///

Anyway, I'm so ridiculously happy that my Falconiform Shimmerkin didn't refuse his mate! They even spit out an egg! Now, getting a shiny egg out of the pair is gonna be the difficult part. rolleyes.gif

!!!

That's gorgeous!

All my eggs are hatched, so I'm all set and ready for Halloween breeding to commence~ >:3

Edit: Also, I just counted my BSA totals because I was curious and discovered that I have 50 Pinks and 54 Reds. Well, will have after my current hatchlings grow up. xd.png

Edited by Tehya Faye

So I figure everyone on my waitlist will be wanting scroll space for Halloween. I think to myself, "This is a perfect time to test breed Zuko to the Toph code mint I found!" I was intending on sending the resulting prizefail egg to the Departures thread.

Then this happened...

user posted image

Soooo yeah, I guess one of my Halloween breedings will just have to wait until next year, because it might take me that long to get another prize from that pairing if I let go of that egg. xd.png

Perfect, the two hatchlings on my scroll will grow up just before Halloween breeding begins, tomorrow!

Then, my scroll will be perfectly crisp and empty, ready for Halloween eggs! ;D

Just gifted off the last of the eggs on my scroll, so I'm completely clear for Halloween tomorrow night! biggrin.gif

Just accidentally picked up a CB green Copper. .____.

Also forgot about Halloween breeding time...I'm locked...good job, me.

Just got a CB Silver.... I'm a little in shock, a few weeks ago it was a CB Gold and now this?! DC is going to kill me from excitement!

Also picked up a chicken that is promptly going to be gifted~ I gifted two CB Xenos today too ^^ I feel like I'm doing good deeds and it's nice.

So I figure everyone on my waitlist will be wanting scroll space for Halloween. I think to myself, "This is a perfect time to test breed Zuko to the Toph code mint I found!" I was intending on sending the resulting prizefail egg to the Departures thread.

Then this happened...

user posted image

Soooo yeah, I guess one of my Halloween breedings will just have to wait until next year, because it might take me that long to get another prize from that pairing if I let go of that egg. xd.png

Congratulations! I like Toph.

Ehehehehheh

Eggs: 0/7

Total: 0/21

Incubates available: 24/24

Influences available: 30/30

Fertilities available: 10/10

I am ready for Halloween. >:)

T-minus 6 hours 49 minutes and counting...

THIS IS HALLOWEEN! THIS IS HALLOWEEN!