sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Eggs: 0/7

Hatchlings: 1/21 (it grows up in 2 hrs)

Total: 1/21

Incubates Available: 21/34 (most should return in ~2/3 days)

Influences Available: 7/8 Males, 20/20 Females

Fertilities Available: Not using since I don't have any Halloweens to breed.

I'm also ready...heyheheheuehehe

I just caught an Ice in the 10:45 drop! The last trio dragon I needed, and I've managed to catch them all on my own. Feeling pretty happy now, and hey, the Halloween event is about to begin!

Caught 7 "old" Halloweens that I like the lineage of already so I'm locked for a while.

Oh my gosh! I caught two 2nd gens from spriter's alts. One shadow walker and one despis <3

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

Caught TWO 2g Desipis alts (that hopefully will breed next year) and also a 2nd gen alt Grave smile.gif Very happy.

Everyone is so busy hunting for the ingredients so I caught a Cheese even though I was being really slow!

Got my first 2nd gen from spriter's alt off of the AP. Thanks birdzgoboom! wub.gif

I bred my shadow walker X guardian checker and will now be able to take it out to 5th gen next year! And the one non-Halloween egg on my scroll will hatch tonight giving me back that egg slot. smile.gif

Bred this (it already has a mate ready for when it grows up) and the 7th generation of my pumpkin stair - can't believe it's my seventh Halloween on DC already!!

After a day's worth of stalking the AP I finally got my first Halloween batch of eggs together, including a 2nd gen purebred Pumpkin that I spent at least five hours hunting. Now it's on my scroll, influenced, and all ready to grow up as next year's mate for my other Pumpkin.

Edited by ryon_brink

After a day's worth of stalking the AP I finally got my first Halloween batch of eggs together, including a 2nd gen purebred Pumpkin that I spent at least five hours hunting. Now it's on my scroll, influenced, and all ready to grow up as next year's mate for my other Pumpkin.

Finding purebred pumpkins took a while! Luckily I got one as soon as they started to appear in masses.

Thanks to some kind souls, I have almost every mate I needed. The rest have to wait until I am no longer egg-locked. xd.png There should be just enough time to fill up on the rest of what I need once this batch hatches, then get ready for the new CBs!

After trying for the last 5 years, since I first joined Dragon Cave,

I finally got my first CB Gold yesterday, while looking for ingredients for potions !

I must admit there was some yelling and screaming at home when I realized - I GOT IT !!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifblink.gifbiggrin.gifthumbs_up.png

After trying for the last 5 years, since I first joined Dragon Cave,

I finally got my first CB Gold yesterday, while looking for ingredients for potions !

I must admit there was some yelling and screaming at home when I realized - I GOT IT !!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifblink.gifbiggrin.gifthumbs_up.png

Congrats!!!