sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I finally made up my mind and put my avvie on a rotator biggrin.gif Now I have pics of my and my boyfriend's characters (that I drew myself) as well as our favorite DC dragons that will show up, thanks to Mysfytt's avatar collection :3

Abraham Lincoln genedered correctly!!

Good news, it gendered right, bad news, wrong color ^^; I was hoping it'd turn blue, oh well, next time I guess, if I find the same type of lineage again rolleyes.gif Edited by FluffyPillow

Both shimmers hatched, and I have successfully obtained a pair of each release so far. xd.png

Got two new eggs! Twice. xd.png One batch from the midnight drop (which took me 30 minutes) and one from an hour ago.. (which took me 30 seks). laugh.gif

And I traded my first two for a lovely shimmery thingy! *^-^*

I have two of the first two eggs now, Can't wait till they hatch. Influenced them all so I could quickly make room for tomorrows eggs.

Hooooo!! Woke up to a gold trophy today!!! Finally!!! After 6 years of careful quality acquiring (not quantity), I finally made gold.

Lol.

Hooooo!! Woke up to a gold trophy today!!! Finally!!! After 6 years of careful quality acquiring (not quantity), I finally made gold.

Lol.

Congrats smile.gif

An alt vine grew up.

Caught 2 of the release yesterday, and 3 of the new today. Then I decided I'm going with 3 of each instead of 2 so bred a 2nd gen pb Thunder and traded if for a black cap egg caught yesterday at midnight. xd.png Then bred a shimmer and shimmerswapped it for a hatchling. Very productive day. /pets beautiful eggies and hatchies cool.gif

I accidentally didn't set my alarm for 12 last night but woke up on my own at 2 and found that catching is much easier at that time. I know what I'm doing in the morning. wink.gif

got 2 23rd eggs, but missing the 22nd ones. oh well, slow progress toward my goals!

Both Day 1 releases hatched. xd.png I will be naming all of my releases after parts of the TARDIS; now to choose which parts for these babies...

Whoa... just caught a new one. O_O

Edited by Dimar

One of my Black Caps hatched, I caught two of today's eggs, and two tinsel hatchlings grew up.

4 black capped hatched. Caught 3 of the day 3 eggs.

edit: Caught another one for 4 total of the day 3 eggs.

Edited by rubyshoes

My shimmers so far have gendered correctly, I bred a pb 2nd gen silver from a pair I've been trying for a while, caught a bronze tinsel from a 2012 line I didn't have, 2 black capped eggs have hatched & I got 2 of tonight's release.

A Loon hatch floated unecpectedly on my scroll and I locked myself with new eggs again. :3

Nice morning is nice. *^-^*