sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I caught a crimson!

That's the first one I've been able to catch since my collection on the first day of their release. I spent seven hours collecting then!

well i havent gotten a crimson yet but i have bred the new silver egg that was released alongside it with my first pair and only pair. i used a daydream and a white and they laid one egg biggrin.gif

I've produced two soul peace dragon eggs (I've only been able to breed four hybrids as I need more daydreamers which I'm working on) but i feel the need to create a large lineage of them because they are so pretty. Unusual for me as I usually only work with creating metallic lineages but I do love this new dragon a lot. biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif A CB Gold! I have one! And a thousand thank yous to my gifter! I never thought I'd see this day.

Ditto, but with a CB silver! I didn't think I'd ever get one. wub.gif

Caught a CB Gold in the forest. Hoping to trade him for a pretty gold shimmer. rolleyes.gif

My 2nd gen shimmer hatched! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

And I bred 2 2nd gen. soulpeace finally biggrin.gif

I just bred: This

2nd one in 2-3 wks biggrin.gif

*does happy dance*

Edited by cerimonster

The CB Thunder hatchie I was gifted gendered right! biggrin.gif And my CB Daydream pair gendered as influenced :3

Oh my gosh, I finally bred a Glitterball! xd.png

My first Daydream hatched, grew up, and refused her White mate.

My second Daydream grew up and then I had to find him a White mate ... this was a long process laugh.gif Luckily, the two of them hit it off and had a Glitterball. wub.gif Yay!

Bred 2 more golds and a silver grew up. :>

Got my first Shimmer today!!! By a wonderful gifter. biggrin.gif Best day ever.

Also several things grew up, and my scroll goals are completely wearing away. smile.gif

Bred 2 third gen soulpeaces (from second gen soulpeace dragons) and a crimson and a soulpeace hatched.

My 2nd bronze shimmer grew up biggrin.gif

But it refused the intended mate sad.gif

Saw 2 silvers in the AP just now at the same time and somehow managed to nab them both. xd.pngblink.gif

They're both really pretty lineages too. <3

Saw 2 silvers in the AP just now at the same time and somehow managed to nab them both. xd.pngblink.gif

They're both really pretty lineages too. <3

Congrats. I love the silver x skywing one.

A Z greenwing grew up.

Eggs hatched and hatchies grew up. I bred a soulpeace for a gift and caught a CB pink in the cave.

I now have 5300 critters.

My 5300th is a crimson egg caught in the cave.