sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I can't believe I actually caught THREE Ice eggs in the AP today! :'D

Only 2 I kept though - one 4'th gen. with a nice code and a 2'nd gen.

Also caught a low-time 2nd gen PB black egg(alt lotto, but will stay anyway), CB Royal blue and this pretty-lineaged hatchling.

Also, bred 2 4'th gen. silver eggs that I gifted and heard back from the receivers.

Now let's see if that black egg alts... biggrin.gif My day would be complete.

Edited by earthgirl

I managed to breed three Gold Eggs and two Silver Eggs today. I'm thinking about packaging them for trade but am flummoxed about who I want to go...*mumbles to self*

I got two more soulpeace eggs. And, my soulpeaces grew up and liked each other and made a pretty 3rd gen egg 8D

*cuddles all her soulpeaces*

I fail-caught two eggs in the biomes, and was annoyed with myself and the 5 hour limit.

Luckily my two vampires changed the eggs, and the other dragons threw them out in disgust:

I'm not stuck with unwanted eggs, and someone else will be happy with the vampires!

YAY!

Whoa, my (ordinary) Metals went on a breeding spree today: they bred 4 Metals within 2 hours, scroll-locking me in the process! blink.gif Wow, that's a record for me - I've never had more than one self-bred Metal at a time on my scroll, lol. Really great feeling! tongue.gif I'll be keeping two of them and trade off the other two. wink.gif

Edited by Duysterwald

A black egg I picked up on the AP ended up being an alt! What luck do I have!

Edited by Blindstar97

I caught this lovely Tinkin Child.

Then I caught a CB Royal Crimson egg from the AP. It's been a good day.

You're welcome wink.gif

With the way the AP is running, I forgot that it wasn't claimed.

~

Caught two Crimson eggs, within only 2 clicks in total and 70+ in the Volcano ninja.gif

TWO! Two of my insane friends from way back when have given me Silver Shimmer-scale eggs as welcome back presents!

Oddsoxi and Arlymaye are both incredibly generous, and rather crazy.

I can't even begin to express all my feels...

TWO! Two of my insane friends from way back when have given me Silver Shimmer-scale eggs as welcome back presents!

Oddsoxi and Arlymaye are both incredibly generous, and rather crazy.

I can't even begin to express all my feels...

Yeah, and this means YOU BETTER HANG AROUND!!! Or Imuh come after you!

Yeah, and this means YOU BETTER HANG AROUND!!! Or Imuh come after you!

I will, I will! I promise!

My friend who wub.gif s me but wouldn't marry me came back to DC after a long hiatus! tongue.gif

And my shimmers gendered correctly, so no need to create elaborate lineages for them ... I traded my 5th gen elaborated unique gold shimmer for a good number of new release hatchies ... Yay!

My friend who wub.gif s me but wouldn't marry me came back to DC after a long hiatus! tongue.gif

And my shimmers gendered correctly, so no need to create elaborate lineages for them ... I traded my 5th gen elaborated unique gold shimmer for a good number of new release hatchies ... Yay!

Now, I don't remember it that way. I'm sure I'd marry you in a heart beat! xd.png

And congrats! It's nice when things work out like that.

Got the 2nd gen Silver from Silver x Moonstone I needed, and bred a 3rd gen Silver from Silver x Skywing (2nd one from that pair!) Hopefully I can trade it off for another nice metallic checker. ^^

Edited by Saloiq