leetle tree

chickens

neglected/GoN

discontinued

Holidays

Metals

BSA

Summons

(favorites starting from Tsunami to Dorsals)

dragons i have 1-2 of

Unbreedables

Edited by Sandface

This past week has been great I got 3 shimmers, a neglected and i summoned my GoN on my 3rd try!!!! dying from happiness biggrin.gif

Just traded for this little beauty! Luckily I have CB Female frills to continue the lineage.

user posted image

That is really nice ohmy.gif

Was gifted a CB Thunder hatchie, so hopefully now it genders right for my Shimmer :3 Also, a couple of hatchies will grow up later (my CB Spring in 4 hours, and my White in 9) :3

My 3rd gen silver/tri horn shimmer finally bred an egg! It is going straight to the friend it was promised too. smile.gif

Caught a CB Silver! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Also misclicked a Hellfire, but I took a gamble and vamp'ed it, and it turned. Usually they die on me! tongue.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

wub.gif If I could reach out to you, I would give you the biggest hug and the wettest kisses!!! Thank you for the wonderful gift! Muahssss...... *slurp *slurp

Caught a paper after grabbing a white I only *sortof* wanted from the desert. Yay!

One of my black eggs finally hatched alt after weeks of failure (4th even gen purebred too!). I'll probably end up trading it, but still!

Also, snagged a paper and chicken today. <3

Edited by Tirition

Finally caught my first silver in the Volcano biome, only two eggs were in there, all 20-30 people at the time obviously jumped for the crimson egg xd.png sooo happy <3

About 5 hatchlings grew up during the time i was asleep and a blusang hatched.

I can breed 2 of my shimmers today, i hope i can get me some 4/13 shimmer babies. ;D

Got my first CB Ice Dragon egg, and managed to snag another Royal Crimson egg. <3 Now if I could get my hands on a few more CB White Dragons I'd be set!