sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Dragons grew up, eggs hatched and more eggs snagged! I had another successful Pendragon breeding and caught an even gen black in the AP. (With tombstone ancestor.)

Just caught a CB Silver *faints*

Yep, it is a huge deal for me, because despite the incredible flood of metals in the cave, I was not being able to catch a single one dry.gif

Now the big question... to trade or to hoard? tongue.gif

I bred 5 2nd Gen. Soul Peace and was gifted a lovely tinsel from a friend! Thank you wub.gif

A crimson and a vine grew up. Another crimson hatched and I bred a second gen crimson with a gold female.

I have a shimmer to trade and another one growing up later that I'm looking forward to breeding as well :3

Also discovered the spring skin which is making me happy!

*does happy dance*

Just traded for my 5'th shimmer and my 4'th one(that I got yesterday) hatched. biggrin.gif

Just traded for my first shimmer!

Your welcome! Thanks for the silver biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

My 2 shimmers bred true yay! biggrin.gif

Whee! Whee! Just got a 2nd gen Royal Crimson Shimmerkin! Sooooo pretty!!! *coo *coo ....... wub.gif

Oh yes!! ... a second shimmer gendered right today. Phew ... *breath easier now*

Night before last, my internet crashed. Got horribly slow, then vanished altogether. NOOOO! Something knocked out a large number of local cell towers. So, the congrats?

They apparently had to replace the towers, and when I was able to get back to my babies, the Cave is now loading the fastest it ever has! I actually snagged an AP Blusang! While kind of messy, it is actually the first Blusang I have ever caught! I could never even get close before today! I'm really looking forward to a little Cave hunting later! biggrin.gif

That's mighty tasty lemonade! xd.png

Just won this stunner in a lotto. Hopefully lottoing the Shimmer baby from it next week if it is nice to me. smile.gif

Am man, should of been on chat... once again DX

Was it only for non Shimmer owners?

Was locked with 2 CB flamingo wyverns.

Biting them hoping that they would repulse.

Bite Result #1 :

Turned into vampire! Will be gifting this one.

Bite Result #2 :

Repulsed.

Good day for me today. smile.gif

Edited by jellyscent

Traded for my very first Gold Shimmer! I now have two Bronze (one was a lovely gift) and now a gold eggy. biggrin.gif

Pillow grew up and a Gold Shimmer hatched. :3

Edit: and I topped a page. |D

Edited by gistofeverything

Awhh yeah, I somehow got a feeling that this week was the week. :)

This little one is headed off to a friend's; can't wait to see what she thinks considering I'm the queen of not-having-metallics-especially-non-holiday-pairings-breed. XD I only wished my other metallics behaved like this. *pokes her IOU'd studs*

Edit:

@ below: Thank you! :3 That shimmer is gorgeous as well; the vibrancy of the gold goes so well with the tsunamis. o3o Tsunamis suit like, anything gold! xP

Edited by Varekis

Awhh yeah, I somehow got a feeling that this week was the week. smile.gif

This little one is headed off to a friend's; can't wait to see what she thinks considering I'm the queen of not-having-metallics-especially-non-holiday-pairings-breed. xd.png I only wished my other metallics behaved like this. *pokes her IOU'd studs*

Even though I despise male Silvers, that is gorgeous! o3o congrats!

Finally traded for this pretty thing the other day<3

Bred 3 eggs I needed for another project. Here's hoping for proper gendering & no refusals next week. Also bred a 3rd gen silver x purple.