sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I've been shimmerswapping for the last few days... I did 4 shimmerswaps. ._. Anyways! I have ended with a beauty that I'll keep and cross my fingers my CB Gold will breed with her:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/j2e39

My shimmer produced on the first try with a shimmer egg!

(Technically second time I guess, since the first time she refused her intended mate sleep.gif)

After trading away most of my first ones, I finally bred a Soulpeace for myself to have a pair smile.gif

Bred a nice gold and caught a CB GW a second ago. :3

My 2nd gen crimson hatched and I snagged a CB moonstone in the AP for my Pendragon lineage.

My Hellfire Wyvern gendered female and my Magi egg is finally not sick anymo- wait... sleep.gif

3 crimsons and two soulpeace grew up.

Caught two more crimsons and bred a soulpeace (took about 5 pairings to get one).

My soulpeace dragons grew up, so I've spent the afternoon getting low-time eggs from the AP, hatching them and locking myself. (Again) laugh.gif

One was a nice even gen and I got a nice even gen pink in the thread.

My silver has just bred her eleventh egg in a little over a year O.o I think she's the most prolific shiny I have.

Oh my goodness how is that even possible wat. All of my dragons never produce anything. ;_;

Oh but I bred this pretty. wub.gif

I hit page 4 on my scroll and just caught a CB Vampire egg in the AP, cool :3

Nevermind. I'm on the very border of page 3 and 4 so it changes as I grab and abandon eggs xd.png

Edited by Orlageddon