sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I just realized I've surpassed 250 Mints. I have 258. ;o

... What? Someone has to!

Edited by FortyTwo

They at least liked each other!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LKAHG

lol, I am so in love with the daddy's name.

Someone decided to trade me a (recently bred) soul peace for a gendered one, that was born on the release day! His name is "Just a Handsome Face".

Also, I just got all my adults named. Finally. Ive been trying to keep them all named, but I suffered from imagination loss for a while.

Edited by girlgamerjen

My Silver baby and first CB metal gendered female as I influenced her. So many lineages I can now start! Joy.

Congrats everyone!

Traded for a 4th gen silver Shimmer, now i have one of each. biggrin.gif

Also, I seem to be the only Saga(the sci comic) fan here, so I've been grabbing up names! Yay.

Welcome back, Svataben!!!!!!!!

Edited by Draco Knight

Got a nicely lineage gold from the departure thread, one of my CB Daydreams hatched (the other will hatch in 6 hours), my CB Spring gendered female and my Crimson hatchies will grow up in 6 hours :3 (So close to getting a gold trophy and extra egg spot xd.png)

My bronze shimmer gendered right and 2 crimsons gendered as a pair without me influencing them. ;D

ah man, why did I leave chat earlier tonight? T_T lucky, how many people were you up against

Only 5 people, as we had to prove we didn't have any :3

After almost 3 years of waiting, I've finally summoned my first GoN!!! I've been summoning since the BSA was launched, it really took some time! FINALLY!

And I finally have my first shimmer.

Yay!

Only 5 people, as we had to prove we didn't have any :3

Ah, ok, I would not have been able to enter then, congrats though, it's lovely! tongue.gif

I've been so overwhelmed by how awesome and kind and giving people have been here this past week that I can only express how I feel with Luna's face in this picture:

user posted image

My Mane Is So Flowy by PashaPup

Thank you all so much I am always trying my best spread the love <333

(Seriously this week has sucked otherwise this place has been a welcome ray of sunshine. wub.gif )

Edited by DorkJulian