sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Traded for a total of three brand new shimmerscales today.

Not a lot of people wanted my poor misbred, but someone eventually offered me something nice |D

Just got my first self-caught CB spring of the season. :>

(finally)

Caught an ER black egg on the AP and it hatched a few seconds afterwards. smile.gif

An amazing, wonderful person has traded me CB Metallics to complete my scroll in exchange for lots of CB common hatchies! After 5 years my CB scroll will be complete!!!

Edited by cdvla313

All but 1 of my hatchies have gendered, and my Gold hatched :3 And I caught 2 Royal Crimson eggs xd.png The downside, is that my CB Thunder refused my Shimmer sad.gif

Good thing: my Shimmer hatched. Bad: Sick again. ._.

I think we all should be congratulated on Soti's coming back, just as soon as he gets API access!

http://www.sotidragon.net/er.php

Especially considering how badly we need another fansite, with all of the lovely AP Incuhatchables, lol.

Edit: Yeah! API access through, soon we have soti's back!

Re-edit: Soti's 'full-service' may be usable in a couple of days, finished in maybe a week or so, as he's busy, but then, if the same sort of dedicated bunch come in and give back Views, we'll see dragons hatching, maturing and growing up on time again, as they once did.

There was always such a great community and atmosphere there, in the old days.

Edited by Syphoneira

I just bred a 2nd gen GOLD from Frill! <3 I could not believe my eyes when the egg appeared. Now I can complete one of my lineage projects! I fogged the baby so it'll be safe while I'm away. But YAY! *Happy dance!*

Finally, after trying for just the father since September, I've finished my Hush lineage.

Beautiful lineage by the way. Nocturnals go surprisinly well with lots of breeds. I have a Nocturnal x Water Walker pairing I'm quite fond of. smile.gifHere. smile.gif

Edited by Singalana

my shimmer hatched yesterday or the day before yay! but its sick now and has accrued 10000 more views than my other same age hatchies blink.gif hope its not foul play!

A crimson hatched and I bred a soulpeace 3 crimsons and a soulpeace grew up.

Edited by rubyshoes

I got every colour shimmer now smile.gif

Congrats! happy.gif I still need a gold for that.

I grabbed an ER CB guardian egg off the AP. smile.gif