sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I now have 5300 critters.

My 5300th is a crimson egg caught in the cave.

Congrats, Ruby! Your catching skills continue to amaze me, and no, I don't think I'll ever catch up to you! xd.png

I'm at 2360 critters now, and 2360 is also a Crimson egg caught in the Cave! <3

Congrats, Ruby! Your catching skills continue to amaze me, and no, I don't think I'll ever catch up to you! xd.png

I'm at 2360 critters now, and 2360 is also a Crimson egg caught in the Cave! <3

Thank you and congrats smile.gif

A crimson hatched smile.gif

My newest Silver grew up with 666 UVs, as was definitely NOT planned biggrin.gif

A lineaged pink hatched and I just caught a CB pink in the cave.

Bred this cool Gold on the first try, what do you think, should I try getting a Mirror lineage or add some other dragons to the middle ? (Soulpeace + Bluna (?) perhaps)

Scroll locked with 6 CB Metals and 3 CB Blusangs after getting 2 CB Golds in trade, and I thought the 'Metal Age' was over....definitely not quite yet.

Edited by Dubious

Hit 1000 dragons a few days ago. It's only taken me 4 years of being here (on and off at times). xd.png

I got the Mother as a gift, and the very first breeding was a roaring success!

user posted image

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Caught 3 CB Blacks in a row!

(Which means no overburdened or snatched by someone else message :3)

And in 2 days. Huehuehuehuehueeeheee

Caught my very first own CB trio, it's the Ice one. I hope I can catch the other 2 CB too O:

Edited by Skaiya

Hit 1000 dragons a few days ago. It's only taken me 4 years of being here (on and off at times). xd.png

You noob. Ahem, I mean, congrats!

Was gifted this cute little hatchling yesterday. Why is it the "most shocking Bluna ever"? Because the friend who gave it to me is always locked and took the time to hatch it for me <3

Shiny scroll!

laugh.gif

You noob. Ahem, I mean, congrats!

Was gifted this cute little hatchling yesterday. Why is it the "most shocking Bluna ever"? Because the friend who gave it to me is always locked and took the time to hatch it for me <3

The stuff I do for you! =p

Edited by FortyTwo

Shiny scroll!

laugh.gif

*steals scroll and runs away*

biggrin.gif

My newest shimmer grew up smile.gif Now if only his mate would come off breeding cooldown! xd.png

Bronze Shimmer grew up and gave me a Shimmer egg on her first breeding biggrin.gif.

I missed a CB silver in the desert, but caught another one in the forest barely a minute later!

Clicked into Alpine and caught a Golden Wyvern that was just randomly there. I love when that happens.