sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I actually have a Silver Shimmer- given, it's 6th gen and I had to trade a bronze 6th and a CB tan ridgewing- BUT it's SILVER biggrin.gif

Just caught a messy black hatchling in the AP. ohmy.gif

Its been awhile since i last caught a AP hatchie.

Just got my first clear lineaged Silver and it grew up today biggrin.gif

I hope that someday I get a CB, it's my favorite dragon breed ^^

The 4th-gen Shimmer I traded for hatched.

Kosuzu Motoori, Bronze with male Deepseas! She's such a cutie <3 (if she defies influence and turns male I will eat her)

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

My silver shimmer didn't reject her mate ... and produced a shiny shimmerkin silver. xd.png

Oh well, there's always next week.

Two soupleace hatched, a bronze shimmer grew up and I was gifted a silver from a silver shimmer x silver shimmerfail. http://dragcave.net/lineage/iUTwt The bronze shimmer didn't give a bronze but it did give a white shimmerfail so at least it liked its mate.

Caught a CB Red Dorsal, from the AP of all places, and finished a lineage project. Only one breeding away from finishing another lineage.

I just bred and influenced 5 eggs for my personal project.

I also had 3 of my eggs hatch, so hopefully they will gender correctly =)

My 3rd gen shimmer gendered correctly as influenced! To me, gendering is a nail biting, hair rising, sweat inducing experience! tongue.gif

My 3rd gen shimmer gendered correctly as influenced! To me, gendering is a nail biting, hair rising, sweat inducing experience! tongue.gif

Congrats, sweetie!

I just finished my first trade through teleport this morning, and I'm all kinds of happy!

Seeing as they're popular now, I bred a total of 21 nice-lineaged Daydream eggs - straight into the AP xd.png Hopefully I'll help someone in their EG Glitterball breeding attempts. I'm amazed, only two of the pairs I bred didn't produce anything, and very few gave me eggs of the other breed.

Also, I successfully used my Vampires to get rid of two misclicks (one repulsed, one stayed).

I have 3 shimmers growing! happy.gif

I got my IOU line from Jewel in! <3