sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congrats to everybody!

I came home to a newly hatched Alt Black, and I bred one more Glitterball. smile.gif

two CB royal crimsons hatched and I bred two crimsons with male golds and got two crimson eggs.

A very generous person gifted my first Shimmer to me, a gorgeous line from Prowl with Blusangs, no less wub.gif So happy! If "he" genders correctly and doesn't refuse my only CB Blusang lady *fingers crossed*, I'll glomp gift his babies as well.

My 702nd Balloon has reached adulthood. smile.gif Now let's see how long it takes to get another 100 ones. hehehhe

Caught a Thunder in the Jungle yesterday, caught a second gen Gold in the AP today, and also managed to breed a Glitterball. biggrin.gif

Dragons grew up and my pink and red hatched. Bred some soulpeace eggs for gifts, and now I'm just waiting for a couple of AP eggs to hatch.

Just got my Gold Trophy! YESH.

I really needed those extra growing and freezing slots.

3rd gen bronze shimmer gendered correctly (male).

Scroll locked with 21/21 Growing things and 3/7 eggs. :I

I guess that could be congratulatory. xd.png

Egglocked myself with four (what I consider to be) uncommon CBs, two eggs towards my Dark Myst/Crimson Flare checker, and a nice 3rd gen EG Soulpeace.

Got a CB Magma. All I did was randomly click on Volcano and saw and clicked it? ._. I wasn't really fast at all. Heh.

Edit: Wait what. I randomly checked the Desert, clicked on a "beautiful glow" egg... and ummm. I got it? I caught my first CB Metallic in years. ._. WHAT. WELL THEN.

Edited by kiyoura

I'm so happy - the most basic part of Soti's fansite is back and running, with the rest to be finished in a week or so!

I'm really hoping that we get the old Soti's community spirit back, with everyone putting in Views the way we did before, so that we can go back to dragons hatching, maturing and growing up on time!

Actually, if we could get that everywhere... lol

This and this I just bred wub.gif was not expecting TWO 2nd gen silver babies to be bred, especially after my first two CB silvers refused last week, now just need to wait for my third to grow up to produce me a PB biggrin.gif *crosses fingers*

Thanks to some awesome people, I managed to get 8 CB Royal Crimsons and 8 CB Royal Blues that were "born" on my birthday in order to do a checker even-gen lineage... and today they all gendered correctly. *collapses in relief*

Now here's hoping I don't get a bunch of refusals!

Just got my gold trophy, so now I can can grab an extra egg! :3 Also, my Silver hatched and my Spring gendered and my Stripe and Ice will grow up in a few hours :3