Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I have three 4th gen EG lineages I'd like to open breeding requests for if anyone is interested. Five spots a piece

1. Waterhorse x White checker: Sibling

a. Erica8798

b. Salmonbaby

c. Mew101

d. Chanilove

e. stardust13

f. Alasse

LIST CLOSED

2. Terrae x Purple checker: Sibling

a. stardust13

b. Lady Artemis

3. Fog x Magi mirror: Sibling

a. stardust13

b. Alasse

c. Lady Artemis

PM or request here if you're interested smile.gif

Edited by Forgotten Muse

I got to 3rd gen with my nocturne x albino checker, but i'm stuck because i need more albinos... Can anyone help please? I have 2 egg spots and i need albinos from nocturne male. smile.gif

I got to 3rd gen with my nocturne x albino checker, but i'm stuck because i need more albinos... Can anyone help please? I have 2 egg spots and i need albinos from nocturne male. :)

I wish I could help hun! Unfortunately all my Albinos are male. ._.

I have three 4th gen EG lineages I'd like to open breeding requests for if anyone is interested. Five spots a piece

1. Waterhorse x White checker: Sibling

a. Erica8798

2. Terrae x Purple checker: Sibling

3. Fog x Magi mirror: Sibling

PM or request here if you're interested :)

Ooh, could I have a spot on 1, please? :3 I've been trying to find a mate for this White for ages.

I got to 3rd gen with my nocturne x albino checker, but i'm stuck because i need more albinos... Can anyone help please? I have 2 egg spots and i need albinos from nocturne male. smile.gif

Sent you a PM. wink.gif

Sent you a PM. wink.gif

and thank you so much!!!! your albinos will be loved!!!

And i'm in love with another dragon lineage now... i know it's a pb, but look how GORGEOUS is!!!!

*makes whimpering sound*

Will someone please, please stop me planning insane Rainbow lineages? D: I just planned out another, then realised it could also be done as a giant mirror-of-mirrors.... *hides from own ideas*

ETA: You're very welcome happymom! smile.gif Also, I think that's the nicest Blusang lineage I've seen yet. They're such a pain to match...

Edited by Amazon_warrior

i really like blue nebula x blusang too, i'll try that later too. what i don't like when you have 2 breeds it's the fact that you can get a wrong egg most of the time. Or if you use nebulas, they can alt when you don't want them to... so that's why i was sticking with the pb.wink.gif

Hello, guys! Looked through the lineages presented here - congrats to everyone on stunning results!! and my sympathy to those who got refusals sad.gif

Actually, I also faced one (their potential baby was supposed to become a mate for my 3d gen thuwed albino) But luckily, I managed to breed a replacement.

I'm also very happy this one has alted, as well as this one (so beautiful wub.gif). And this alt boy is now waiting for his yet-to-be-born mate.

Well, I also have some babies to share

Updated

3d gen pink, pink * royalblue checkered - Adopted!

2d gen moonstone, moonstone * silver - Adopted!

3d gen red, red * GW checkered - Adopted!

If anyone wants them for their lineages - shoot me a PM, please.

Plans:

Some time ago managed to snatch off the AP these beauties:

3d gen white * rosebud

epic 4th gen white with valentines and hollies

2d gen yulebuck from white

And here's my plan -  to find a 2d gen white baby from a yulebuck as a mate for my 2d gen yulebuck and then pair their future baby with my 3d gen white from the rosebud. Their baby would be a perfect mate for my epic 4th gen white with valentines and hollies  laugh.gif Probably, this lineage would be also fine enough for opening a list for it.

If anyone can help with getting a 2d gen white baby from a yulebuck  - I'd be more than grateful and ready to help in return! Thank you!

The two babies mentioned above (3d gen pink and 2d gen moonstone) are still available for adotion. Anyone?

Thank you for taking care of my babies laugh.gif

Edited by Ae0nian

@Nicoleong9 - I think separate. The Bright Pink is pretty jarring. Those are lovely EGs you have thar nevertheless :3

My project stripes are always on breeding strikes and even when they do breed, the colours come out all wrong. But! Not this week 8D Good things come in batches apparently, I'm on cloud number nine biggrin.gif /still rejoicing

That is a little more yellow that I'd want. But I'm fond of mixing colors in even gens.

And this, this is my nebula happy face! http://dragcave.net/lineage/ESE5k laugh.gif

This is my nebula sadface sad.gif

Two CBs, both went red. /sad

I was slowly building a red Nebula/Red Dragon line, but I've a ton of reds now. So, I'm tempted to try Red Nebula/ Male Pillow if this keeps up. But! If anyone else is trying to get reds instead of blues, swap me hatchies!

That is a little more yellow that I'd want. But I'm fond of mixing colors in even gens.

And this, this is my nebula happy face! http://dragcave.net/lineage/ESE5k laugh.gif

This is my nebula sadface sad.gif

Two CBs, both went red. /sad

I was slowly building a red Nebula/Red Dragon line, but I've a ton of reds now. So, I'm tempted to try Red Nebula/ Male Pillow if this keeps up. But! If anyone else is trying to get reds instead of blues, swap me hatchies!

I've been having the same problem! Mine keep going red, too dry.gif

@Vhale & Erica

Now I don't have any CB blue nebula hatchlings if you don't need the cb red nebula just send me a pm and I could try to work out a trade I need a cb red nebula for my cb heartseeker It's rejected two so far <.<

I don't like the Brimstone sprites that much, and the colour is too similar to look particularly nice.

Do you think I should breed these two together to make an even gen or stick with a stairstep for both?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YrVgZ

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LPqC1

Thank you biggrin.gif

maybe you can get a new pink from and old pink x lumina or silver tinsel (you can make a false one! wink.gif ) and make an even gen from silver x new pink... smile.gif

Edited by happymom

Bred over 20 5th even Gens, different breeds combined. Maybe someone would like to check for them on the AP?

One I made a mistake with, bred a 4th and 3rd by mistake, and guess what I got? A TAN Ridgewing... rolleyes.gif

FINALLY. ;___; Getting that egg has been blood, sweat, and tears! Fingers crossed that she and he will adore each other, spit out a Turp egg, and finally provide this pretty lady the mate she's been waiting a canny while for. It looks like my Painted Wings project is going to see 4th gen after all. happy.gif *waves flag*

Woo! One quarter of my Rainbow lineage is done! biggrin.gif Goodness knows how long it'll take to breed a mate, though - if my male GW x female Gold pairs don't give me a 2nd gen GW soon, I may go into some kind of decline...

The above *almost* makes up for the following:

user posted image

Sometimes I really, really hate my dragons. dry.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Woo!  One quarter of my Rainbow lineage is donebiggrin.gif  Goodness knows how long it'll take to breed a mate, though - if my male GW x female Gold pairs don't give me a 2nd gen GW soon, I may go into some kind of decline...

The above *almost* makes up for the following:

user posted image

Sometimes I really, really hate my dragons.  dry.gif

will this baby make you smile again??? pm me and it's yours! smile.gif

btw, would anyone like to get a 3rd gen PB vine????

Edited by happymom

will this baby make you smile again??? pm me and it's yours! smile.gif

btw, would anyone like to get a 3rd gen PB vine????

Awww, that's extremely kind of you! smile.gif Ordinarily I'd be thrilled to accept, but unfortunately the Black/Moonstone lineage is a song lineage, so all the dragons need to be on my scroll. The two that refused should have produced this as a mate for this. sad.gif

can anyone help me they refused each other. I can breed in return for help! thnx

sorry, i tried 2 pairs and no luck! My other 2 cb ice will be available in 2 days... let me know if you still need an ice by then...

@Amazon_warrior - well, i tried! i'll keep it and maybe it will alt! tongue.gif