Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Anyway, now that I'm finally collecting my Seasonals I'm thinking of doing BSA checkers for each. Naturally I was unoriginal and figured I could do Magi for Summers and Pinks for Springs, buuut then I'm not sure what to do with Autumn/Winter. I could do Red x Autumn and Purple x Winter, but I d'no. Maybe I should do Purple for Springs, Red for Summers, Pink for Winters, and Magi for Autumns? I'm too lazy to put all these in a lineage viewer just now, maybe later.

You might want to check the switching seasonals thread for ideas too.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=108291

Upvote from me on Nebs and Blusangs. I love the extra contrast between the two. Sadly, I prefer the blue female and I released 3 or 4 CB hatchies that gendered the wrong color to the AP. Oops. Tan Ridgewings look good with a lot of things, but I've been lazy about trying to start a lineage with them other than purebred. This is cross I did with a shallow water awhile back. http://dragcave.net/lineage/viqr4

All my even gens aren't perfect checkers at all while 2 of the below are but have yet to breed true,

http://dragcave.net/lineage/CZsd <-- she's looking for a male pink checkerboard mate

http://dragcave.net/progeny/kBpE <-- he's very stubborn with the eggs, 9 times out of 10 no eggs came out, I'm looking for another black mate

a two breed lineage,

http://dragcave.net/lineage/aoUi <-- looking for a black x gold mate

A random pairing,

user posted image

*flails madly* WOO-HOO! biggrin.gif Finally! It's taken me ages to breed this egg. Now *he* needs to grow up and fall madly in love with her. *crosses fingers, toes, eyes, legs...*

Woop, also just bred this for my crazy Rainbow lineage of DOOM. biggrin.gif *She* needs to grow up and be a loving mate for this Daydream...

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Finally. I've been trying to breed these two together for months and I finally have an egg. Just one more egg to finish my Snow angel/Moon stone lineage.

Lineage

Finally bred a 4th gen PB (or as PB as they can be) Ultraviolet. :3 Hopefully 5th gen isn't too far away!

I picked up this pretty harvest on the trade thread the other day.

I am planning on making a mate but with Brimstones in place of the harvests biggrin.gif

Speaking of Brimstones, I am in need of a pair of Brimstone x Marrow( and vice versa) to go in my giant EG Mixed Marrow project. If you have CB's of each and I don't have offspring from your Marrows already please PM me to negotiate possible compensation for one or a pair of second gens biggrin.gif

@dragonpuck: I think you have offspring from only some of my Marrows, but I can't remember which ones! And I have a pair of CB Brimstones that'll grow up soon that I can try for you. Let me know if you want me to breed for you. smile.gif

They refused. *curses the DC gods*

These were the last two I need for this project too. Now I have to try and get the right breed offspring again. ;_;

Edited by Daydreamer09

Finally bred a sixth gen after what seems like forever! She should eventually breed a seventh gen with the other sixth gen boy I've had waiting, and then THAT baby should breed with my very patient seventh gen that I've had since March, and I'll finally have my first EIGHTH gen! *squeeee* And then after that it's on to the final stage: my goal for ninth gen! Here we go...

Edited by helix9

I'm finally seeing some advances on my waterhorse x horse lineage! It makes me want to weep. I have a 6th gen thats been sitting around since june waiting for a mate and since then I've had countless refusals while trying to make him a mate.

Already have two 4th gens (who have, naturally, already refused) waiting for mates and I tried to breed one 3rd gen pair (got a "little interest" grrr) and thankfully just bred the last 3rd gen I need to move forward.

(because my, now spare, 3rd gen disliked all my other 3rd gens)

But to some it up! Forward movement! yes, good. Hallelujah. Also i've got 10 cb pairs of royal blues that i don't know what to do with. I sort of want to do a PB, but I also sort of want to undertake a RB x Every other dragon project...

Hello, guys! Looked through the lineages presented here - congrats to everyone on stunning results!! and my sympathy to those who got refusals sad.gif

Actually, I also faced one (their potential baby was supposed to become a mate for my 3d gen thuwed albino) But luckily, I managed to breed a replacement.

I'm also very happy this one has alted, as well as this one (so beautiful wub.gif). And this alt boy is now waiting for his yet-to-be-born mate.

Well, I also have some babies to share

Updated

3d gen pink, pink * royalblue checkered - still available

2d gen moonstone, moonstone * silver - available (new)

3d gen red, red * GW checkered - Adopted!

If anyone wants them for their lineages - shoot me a PM, please.

Plans:

Some time ago managed to snatch off the AP these beauties:

3d gen white * rosebud

epic 4th gen white with valentines and hollies

2d gen yulebuck from white

And here's my plan - to find a 2d gen white baby from a yulebuck as a mate for my 2d gen yulebuck and then pair their future baby with my 3d gen white from the rosebud. Their baby would be a perfect mate for my epic 4th gen white with valentines and hollies laugh.gif Probably, this lineage would be also fine enough for opening a list for it.

If anyone can help with getting a 2d gen white baby from a yulebuck - I'd be more than grateful and ready to help in return! Thank you!

Edited by Ae0nian

influence it to be female to increase the chances :)

I already have. I'm just cursed, so it'll probably come out blue, too.

Nevermind! It must've gendered while I was away. It's red! Woooo!

Edited by Chanilove

I already have. I'm just cursed, so it'll probably come out blue, too.

Nevermind! It must've gendered while I was away. It's red! Woooo!

Great biggrin.gif