Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

My suffering is nearly, nearly over :'D

I swear, if these two refuse I will cry. It has taken me months and months to assemble the right colours.

Would anyone be interested in homing non-white stripes from the above pair? I suspect I will be going through the whole colour roulette before I get the white that I want >>;;

Homg, super pretty! And I love, love the name of the parents so I'd be more than happy to home a non-white stripe! wub.gif *wonders if they would give a red baby* =p

Edited by Varekis

@ alliana1- Your Black X green Neb lineage is so pretty! I'd love to get an egg from the final pair one day...if at all possible.

I'll write you on the list wink.gif

C: Got everyone who mentioned a-wanting an egg at some point down!

They didn't refuse when I tried them today *breathes a sigh of relief* But neither did they produce anything >:|

EDIT: Added you panthera smile.gif

Edited by sparkdragon

I swear, if these two refuse I will cry. It has taken me months and months to assemble the right colours.

Would anyone be interested in homing non-white stripes from the above pair? I suspect I will be going through the whole colour roulette before I get the white that I want >>;;

Oh my goodness, if you still are taking names, may I have a lovely non-white offspring from that pairing? So pretty! And good luck, I'm glad to read they didn't refuse--and hopefully they'll be in a better mood next week. wink.gif

I didn't know Nocturnes would give white or blue Stripes. Is there a rule to that?

Yes, they give whites during the day and blues during the night. :D

Yay, this little project is finished! :)  I'm rather pleased with it.

Oh wow, that is a beautiful poem. I wish I had known about its existence earlier! I think I'm going to have to make my own lineage for it. <3

Edited by Saloiq

Whee~~~ I finally got it to 8th gen!!

*dances*

Not sure if I'll carry on and make it to 9th gen, though I suspect I already collected enough checkers to do so. tongue.gif

Whee~~~ I finally got it to 8th gen!!

*dances*

Not sure if I'll carry on and make it to 9th gen, though I suspect I already collected enough checkers to do so. tongue.gif

OMG that is such a pretty lineage! I love the variety, never knew you could do that with checkers. AND it's a Gold tinsel wub.gif

If you decide to continue to the 9th Gen, I would love to see the end result. smile.gif

OMG, pretty!

I really like the outcome of that project so far, too, hat17 <3 If you need anymore advise (or checkers) I'm willing to help out biggrin.gif

Lookie, isn't (she) sweet?

Now, gifting time! (Or rather, I misbreed/get wrong breed, someone of you hopefully pick it up rolleyes.gif )

This lovely 3rd gen deepsea checker is looking for a good home. gone

Also, this 2nd gen albino from magi father is quite sad to go, but has to nonetheless gone (or I'll just freeze it if no one wants)

Will also be giving this neotropical away, if I can't use it for trading xd.png So if there's interest in this one, pm me and I might be persuaded to give it up for free as well wink.gif spoken for. You people are amazing xd.png

Edited by Lolchen

Are you still taking names? If so, could I be added for a blue or green stripe?

On a different note, I have just got a lovely sunrise/set egg from the AP and even though I've bred a mate, which way should I have the lineage?

A: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...e%5Binbred%5D=y

Or B:

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...e%5Binbred%5D=y

Edited by poppy97

Congrats hat17!! If you need some more Checkers I can surely come up with a couple too. xd.pngD Taking a wild guess I'd say you could easily reach Gen 10 with just a little bit help from this thread. laugh.gif *Edit* Also, yeah for having my BlackValentines in there too!!*/Edit*

Oh, look what I caught on the AP. MagmaVine!! and it's a Brit too. (the code) ^^; Then I traded for this 3rd Gen MagmaVine and all I have to do now is to coax a Magma out of mine. I hope they aren't mad at me for being so neglecting towards them >_<''

I never wanted to do anything with Vines and/or Magmas but they are kinda pretty together. ^^;

Is anyone doing something similar? :3

----

*Edit*

I think this 3rd Gen Vine from Magma just alted on me, right? I haven't seen an Alt Vine Hatchie in ages though it looks different from the 2nd Gen. o.O'' How... bothersome...

And my dragons didn't make a Magma either. :/

*/Edit*

Edited by Souly

Congrats hat17!! If you need some more Checkers I can surely come up with a couple too. xd.pngD Taking a wild guess I'd say you could easily reach Gen 10 with just a little bit help from this thread. laugh.gif *Edit* Also, yeah for having my BlackValentines in there too!!*/Edit*

I'm sure about that. tongue.gif In fact I've collected quite a few checkers from this thread as well. I just need to sort them out now to reach 9th gen. smile.gif I'll definitely ask for helps if I need them, hehe~

And yes, I've seen someone selling that 3rd gen magma x vine yesterday. I'm glad you've got it and congrats at finding something usable from the ap. There's always surprises to find some pairings look good with each other when you've never thought about it being possible. biggrin.gif

Even though I have been using this thread for the past 4 years without any problems for keeping a copy of my gifting list rules and breeding records and IOU trade references so that I would not have to send out excessive numbers of PMs every week apparently it is not allowed anymore. As such I am forced to pull my post. sorry for the inconvenience for anyone who was looking for special breeding requests.

Edited by WraithZephyr

I'd go with A.

On a similar note, how do you think these'll look together? Other option includes breeding Heartseekers to a blue lineage next Valentine, but I don't wanna wait that long :/ If I do... someone got a nice blue/rosebud checker that would go nicely with these? Neither with RB or daydreams preferable, methinks.

I'm also inordinately proud of how this checker is turning out. Only need one more cb dark myst male now...

Oh, look what I caught on the AP. MagmaVine!! and it's a Brit too. (the code) ^^; Then I traded for this 3rd Gen MagmaVine and all I have to do now is to coax a Magma out of mine. I hope they aren't mad at me for being so neglecting towards them >_<''

I never wanted to do anything with Vines and/or Magmas but they are kinda pretty together. ^^;

Is anyone doing something similar? :3

----

*Edit*

I think this 3rd Gen Vine from Magma just alted on me, right? I haven't seen an Alt Vine Hatchie in ages though it looks different from the 2nd Gen. o.O'' How... bothersome...

And my dragons didn't make a Magma either. :/

*/Edit*

Wait...I think I traded that vine egg too you...am I right and it alted O.O congrats either way!

I was wondering if I'd be able to get some help here. happy.gif

I'm doing a personal project of Nocturnes x every dragon possible, and eventually hope to breed them all together. I'm starting by collecting male and female Nocturnes from the Holidays, and wondered if anyone knows any CB Holly owners who are willing to breed commons? I'd offer stuff to trade, of course. :3

I'm sure about that. tongue.gif In fact I've collected quite a few checkers from this thread as well. I just need to sort them out now to reach 9th gen. smile.gif I'll definitely ask for helps if I need them, hehe~

And yes, I've seen someone selling that 3rd gen magma x vine yesterday. I'm glad you've got it and congrats at finding something usable from the ap. There's always surprises to find some pairings look good with each other when you've never thought about it being possible. biggrin.gif

hat17, I'm also willing to help you out with collecting more checkers for your beautiful lineage! rolleyes.gif Whenever you need help - just shoot me a PM smile.gif

Now I'd love to share these two magma-failures with someone who might like them or be working on the similar lineage:

3d gen magma x ember baby - Grab me! - Wiz, thank you for adopting it! laugh.gif

3d gen ember x magma baby - Grab me! - AP-gifted

Thank you!

Edited by Ae0nian

@hat17: In case you don't have enough... I could give you a little kick off with a 6th Gen checker xd.png

If it wouldn't have been a Hatchie already I'd have dropped it back, I guess. laugh.gif Though, there are some great ideas floating through the AP from time to time. :3

@brairtrainer: Yes! I saw your post in the Great lineages from the AP thread and hunted for your trading post. ^^;

----

Oh... I can't wait for Halloween!! Third gen Marrows here I come!! :3

Thanks for all the interest and support. biggrin.gif

As far as being ambitious, I was going to stop the idea of "not use same breed twice" for the checker collage at gen 8, and if I'm going higher gen I'll start repeating some of the dragon breeds. But last night a friend of mine had encouraged me the idea of non-repeating breeds, and I had a little count of the breeds, and I find I've used 32 (33) breeds already and had left with about 35-36 breeds not including holidays to use. In other words, if I plan it right this might just work for gen 9!

What I'm getting at is, I'm looking for 4th gen checkers including the following breeds only. If anyone has any that'd be great help. It would also be great if the two breeds are not too similar in colour (so people can tell it is a checker immediately rather than need to look them closely). Thank you!

The breeds that have not yet been used (or planned):

sunset, summer, spring, mint, neotropical, vine, autumn, harvest, whiptail, hellfire(M), royal blue, greenwing, moonstone(M), water horse, purple ridgewing, blue nebula, red dorsal, stone, silver.

Holidays include: winter magi, holly, rosebud, sweetling, ribbon dancer, ghost, snow angel (some might not be possible)

Not many to work with, no? ^^"

lolchen I've got

a 2nd gen rosebud from RB (if you change your mind about RB as a mate)

a 2nd gen rosebud from shadow walker - not blue but another option (although I'm not sure you'd be willing to wait that long)

I haven't managed to find a perfect checker mate for any of them yet but with a little help the offer is there for you should you want one

Both are most beautiful! And it looks like a moonstone to me, which would be perfect (maybe you posted the wrong link?) Anyway, if it IS a moonstone, I could breed you a mate with my rosebud in return for a third gen moonstone from them biggrin.gif

@ hat17

Damn you. Just by limiting my choices you sent of a firework of ideas in my head! Now I'll never finish any of my projects, *sigh*, at least I won't run out of ideas any time soon xd.png

I think I'll make you a whiptail/neotropical 4th gen checker. They look nice together, don't you think? biggrin.gif