Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Ffffffffff. Refusal. Big shock. Why do I even bother. As if I wasn't already having a bad enough day, my dragons let me down as well. It seems everything important refuses these days, but why do they pick the most inopportune moments? Argh! mad.gif

It would be neat if you could keep up such a thing. But unfortunately, white stripes always breed black stripes when paired with nebulas. So you'd just have to worry about getting the nebs the right color.

Drat I forgot about that. Ummm... maybe with Tan Ridgewings instead. That would work.

Ffffffffff. Refusal. Big shock. Why do I even bother. As if I wasn't already having a bad enough day, my dragons let me down as well. It seems everything important refuses these days, but why do they pick the most inopportune moments? Argh! mad.gif

Ouch, little sods! sad.gif *hugs* Hope you can breed a replacement for one of them soon.

I still haven't got over the last pair of my double rainbow refusing, and their parents keep giving me the wrong breed. Where's the rage smilie when you need it? dry.gif

Drat I forgot about that. Ummm... maybe with Tan Ridgewings instead. That would work.

heh.. and here I just started thinking about this today too xd.png

However.. I think I have a different plan in mind.. o.o

If I can make it work...

(I started out as a checker, and will probably still do a checker, but.. well..)

Edited by Valkiepoo

Love the rainbow Amazon!

My big even gens tend to be purebred, so I just have to rearrange for the occasional refusal, or rebreed when I'm at the end. tongue.gif

Finished my STD family.. killed the egg trying to ND it (It would have been so perfect!) http://dragcave.net/lineage/MXrEX

Does anyone else have a pun project? or an STD project? I'd love to get others.

Finished my STD family.. killed the egg trying to ND it (It would have been so perfect!)  http://dragcave.net/lineage/MXrEX

Does anyone else have a pun project? or an STD project? I'd love to get others.

I'll be able to breed Gen3 PBs soon - if you're interested in a lineage swap, PM me. wink.gif

Finally finished my Apollo and Artemis project. biggrin.gif

The original idea was just to make a lineage with Apollo and Artemis. Sunsongs go well with the god of the sun and music, Nebulas represent the night (hence indirectly the moon), and the purple in both tie them together well. In short, I am inordinately proud of this lineage. xd.png It's only a 4th gen, but between Tinsel drought and uncooperative Nebulas, it took nearly a year and a half to finish!

The original idea was just to make a lineage with Apollo and Artemis. Sunsongs go well with the god of the sun and music, Nebulas represent the night (hence indirectly the moon), and the purple in both tie them together well. In short, I am inordinately proud of this lineage. xd.png It's only a 4th gen, but between Tinsel drought and uncooperative Nebulas, it took nearly a year and a half to finish!

That's a really nice lineage, pretty colors and sound reasoning, too!

Congrats on getting it done. I tend to avoid Nebulas because I don't have the patience to deal with the colors.

A very nice person posted an egg, found on the AP, in the related thread.

I asked them for trading it and they fortunately agreed.

So at Christmas, pink_paulchen, somebody I "met" at a dogforum, will receive a 5th Gen Yulebuck from me, and then they can breed 6th Gens with this lineage: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=6&mate=kPylc

And of course, at Christmas 2014 there will be 6th Gen Yulebucks as well. laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

NOW:

Is there anybody who can now, or next year, breed an unrelated 6th Gen White with this lineage?

Oy, so much patience. I have always been a fan of greek myths (points at water's names) so I love what you did there. Very cool!

Gifting:

5G Male Silver x Hellfire perfect checker.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Could not resist, I love this combination. Thank you!

Finally finished my Apollo and Artemis project. :D

The original idea was just to make a lineage with Apollo and Artemis. Sunsongs go well with the god of the sun and music, Nebulas represent the night (hence indirectly the moon), and the purple in both tie them together well. In short, I am inordinately proud of this lineage. XD It's only a 4th gen, but between Tinsel drought and uncooperative Nebulas, it took nearly a year and a half to finish!

Hnnng, love! (I think you know about my obsession with Apollo and Artemis... XD) That looks gorgeous!

~

About my own works, I... seriously should not plan lineages purely in my head. I had this idea for a sparrowtail/trihorn/spitfire lineage when the trihorns were first released. When I started breeding it, I realised it looked terrible on the lineage page (it somehow looked good in my mind... XD) and then the other week I thought "Hmm, maybe a mirror would work better" but I totally forgot that you can't breed a female sparrowtail with a male trihorn and have the female on top. Gah! This is what the failed lineage looks like now. xP

Also made good progress on my GW x ribbons line! Up to the 5th gen now and I just need another four 2G GWs from ribbons to take it to the 6th gen. (If anyone's interested in blood swaps or willing to breed, I'd love to hear from you :) ... might need to check to see if I already have offspring from your dragons but that's unlikely since I've traded for most of the ones I have so far) And yes, I'm ridiculously happy that I was able to secure a baby from Grish's Caesar and breed him in with Trojan and SPQR... xP

^^

Edited by Varekis

Gah! This is what the failed lineage looks like now. xP

Thats... A failed lineage? 0.o

What are you talking about? It's gorgeous! Failure or not, you created something beautiful. wink.gif

Once I have some egg space I'm definitely going to see if my GWs and Ribbondancers will cooperate for you.

On a different note, here's my most recent success story. As long as these two cooperate then this lineage will be finished. And I will be one happy camper. wub.gif

Smiley, that is just stunning! Well done!

I need so many mates for my metallics it's getting ridiculous. XD I'm having such trouble finding people doing the same combinations (and my combinations are for the most part pretty common) that I'm about to yank my hair out. ;__; It's gotten to the point that I'm considering trading my Silvers for Silverfails to see if that's enough to tempt anyone into it.

I'm beginning to think that maybe it's just too much work for most people to look at my wishlist when I make a trade. In their defenses, it can take a while to load with all the images that people use in their wishlists. Mine isn't exactly slow-connection friendly, either. >.> I guess I've just gotten to the point that I'm not even going to update to look for all the mates for the Silvers that I've been breeding. A lot of work for a lot of nothing. :C I suppose I shouldn't complain, though -- at least they're giving me Silvers!

But I'm seeming to have at least a small success in building my own mates from my own CB Silvers. I got this today so that I might eventually make a mate for this and then this.

Edited by Chanilove

/comfort

Many people look at nothing in trade links past what the egg is and where the link is. I tend to get offers all over the place. From what I've seen offered, I think many people may be hoarding 2nd gen metals to offer them on shimmer trades atm. The trades are getting cheaper but they still get a ton of offers just yet.

Btw, for those of you that love lineaging, I have a BSA suggestion up that could use some <3 and I think most people here would like it.

We had an idea pop up over in the alt suggestions thread, about a BSA that switches the dimorphism of the adult dragons. Basically, it's an influence mutation. IE, you use the Dimorphic influence on a nebula egg and you get a male blue nebula (currently can only be female) The reasoning was to get a little more mileage out of our current dimorphic sprites without pressuring the artists or people to collect/draw them. But it would give lineage nuts something fun to play with. And it would remove the biggest downside to dimorphism, that you can't breed some colors to each other because they are only one gender.

@ Chanilove - i'm doing the same lineage tan x silver, so i can send you the first tan i'll get from the pair.

@ smileytechie - WOW! That's all i can say!!!!! blink.gif

I need some advice... i recently got this beauty. What will be the perfect mate for her? Any input is really appreciated!!!!!

GIFTING:

gorgeous egg, 4th gen tan x terrae

and i have a cb black and 2 sec gens soulpeace eggs that i don't need, pls pm me!

And if i someone could help me with a 3rd gen terrae with the same lineage (tan x terrae), i will be grateful!!! rolleyes.gif

Edited by happymom

Really pretty RMMC-- congrats!!

and for me finally! 6th gen-- half Turp x Harvest-- half turp x brimstone

why are turps so hard to breed dry.gif

this is going to be available in the even gen trading thread momentarily

@Chanilove I see some of my dragons in there! smile.gif

You, happymom, and I need to get a silver/tan group going. Goodness knows I'm behind since they refused, the little brats..