Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I am looking for a dragon with this lineage, but with the other Wrapping Wing spriter's alt. I don't even know if a second gen white exists from that alt, but if you have one like that I would be willing to breed you anything I can, including Shimmers, to get a matching lineage.

it been a year now and I'm still looking for a mate??

oh my one year is too long! I tried all my ices and got 1 nebula and 2 ice eggs. If you want all 3, let me know, I'll toss you a pm!

@ Wiz, lucky spotting! lol

@Daydreamer, very pretty! Grats.

@ Amazon - had to happen of course but it's still a lurverly eggie. I have an erratic week, so I'll skip thanks.

Hope everyone gets the mates they are needing.

Mandatory neb report:

Nebs still not cooperating. This time they are intent on only giving me more of these yeller things:

http://dragcave.net/view/1w39v

http://dragcave.net/lineage/TcSlM

Guess I'll just have to suffer sad.gif

xd.png

And the silver/royal blues came up trumps first try for a 5th gen!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BOtJx

PS

Another 2nd gen Tan Ridgewing Silver-fail if anyone is needing one.

http://dragcave.net/teleport/42ec7136eddbd...e49968b7d12e384

Edited by Shamiir

Yay! Now it only needs to become summer and I'll finally finish my Season's Change lineage! biggrin.gif

(This was stalled for a year because of the seasonal drought last spring. Luckily the ratios are behaving again, now.)

Yay for pretty things you can only do with Seasonals! smile.gif

(I suppose one could do a similar thing with stripeds, but the CB gen would be all-white. And the color-frustration would probably drive me mad. xd.png With seasonals you at least know what you're getting, you just need patience. tongue.gif)

My thoughts go out to all the refusal-sufferers, today. I'm so sorry!

But yes! At last! This frikkin' lineage has taken so long!

ETA: And another success! I love the Soulpeaces. It's nice to have one dragon from the latest release that doesn't drive you up the wall trying to catch in the cave. But I am still sore that the only one of my favourite dragons that was still common is now harder to grab when I need more for my PB project. dry.gif

Edited by Nervenklinik

@ Shamiir - sorry, i didn't have time yesterday to say thank you for the tan... it's lovely and i hope i can use it soon! I already have a pair of sec gens, but they never gave me any eggs!!!

@ A_W, Kursedfire - bummer!!!! blink.gif

@ Nervenklinik - soulpeaces are so beautiful, the only thing that i would loved... is for them to be cb's! Cograts on your successes!

Nebulas are playing tricks on me too.... i needed a red one and i got a blue neb!!!! I was hoping to make a 3rd gen this week, but it looks like i have to wait some more. And it's so hard to get a neb egg from a speckle throat!!!

I was happy that i finally got a nebula from my pair, so i'm keeping my fingers cross that she'll alt!!!! And hopefully, next week, i'll declare this project, CLOSED!

Mandatory neb report:

Nebs still not cooperating. This time they are intent on only giving me more of these yeller things:

http://dragcave.net/view/1w39v

http://dragcave.net/lineage/TcSlM

Guess I'll just have to suffer  sad.gif

xd.png

I have succeeded in getting a Nebula egg for Shamiir:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2VATR

If you want it, send a dummy egg, I have no available teleports right now.

I have an available male gold and female red nebulas to try but only had one open slot.

I better pm as well smile.gif

Edit: Actually, I just realized I have 2 - I picked up an egg in the AP that's green/gold, it's already hatched and I had influenced him to be male.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/M6gZz

My male gold/red Neb gave me a shiny, LOL. Must have caught the bug!

It's such a pretty combo I think I might have to try this myself, but hoo boy, I might end up all crazed myself laugh.gif

Edited by daba555

OMG FINALLYYYY my nebula lineage is done ;A; It only took me TWO YEARS to finish this lineage between refusals, months of no interests, and wrong colored offspring, and omg it's magnificent. I can't believe it's actually done now!

(The names are lyrics from VNV Nation's "Perpetual," for anyone who's interested. :3)

Quick question: Does anyone here know a CB Holly owner? I have a friend that is having some RL craziness going on right now and I was wondering if I could please trade something within reason for a 2nd gen Flamingo from a Holly. Gender doesn't matter for either breed. This isn't for me and if you'd like the forum name of my friend to send it directly to just send me a PM and we can work out something. Thanks biggrin.gif

A friend has offered me this egg, she found it in the AP:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Qo8h1

Seriously, who would AP this egg? Is there something wrong with it that I can't see?

It does seem that the poetry or whatever it is, is off a bit, but that could be fixed.

Anyone missing this egg?

Deb

@ Deb - Ooo, that is gorgeous. Only thing I can think of is either accidental auto-abandon, or someone eager to find out if the mates were compatible, but not having space to keep the resulting egg this time around.

I'm eventually hoping to incorporate these two into a couple of different lineages, but as soon as they grow up I think I'm gonna have to try breeding this. :D :D :D

@ Deb - Ooo, that is gorgeous. Only thing I can think of is either accidental auto-abandon, or someone eager to find out if the mates were compatible, but not having space to keep the resulting egg this time around.

I'm eventually hoping to incorporate these two into a couple of different lineages, but as soon as they grow up I think I'm gonna have to try breeding this. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I thought it might be an accident, sometimes people post they want their eggs back.

If not, I'm going to get it and keep it, it really is lovely.

I didn't even realize that the original language is German! Chrome translated it, LOL. Possibly what I thought were imperfections are just translational issues.

As for your plan, how gorgeous! And interesting, too. I had to click on the Ribbon Dancer to see what it was - I wish I had one!!! I'm soooooo jealous xd.png

That's the one thing about the cave that I hate, that I can never, ever have even the remotest possibility of having every dragon and alt there ever was.

I wish they could breed true, even if it's only once in a blue moon!

Deb

I thought it might be an accident, sometimes people post they want their eggs back.

If not, I'm going to get it and keep it, it really is lovely.

I didn't even realize that the original language is German! Chrome translated it, LOL. Possibly what I thought were imperfections are just translational issues.

As for your plan, how gorgeous! And interesting, too. I had to click on the Ribbon Dancer to see what it was - I wish I had one!!! I'm soooooo jealous xd.png

That's the one thing about the cave that I hate, that I can never, ever have even the remotest possibility of having every dragon and alt there ever was.

I wish they could breed true, even if it's only once in a blue moon!

Deb

Looks like one of Souly's lineages. Obviously I can't say for certain, but I know he's mentioned breeding his lineages for the AP. Perhaps this is one of them. smile.gif

Thanks for the comfort, guys! I had no luck re-breeding the female Dorsal this week, but I think that ultimately I have a better chance to replace her than him...

@ Deb and lmbecamiel: I'm glad that you like the egg though it was neither an accidental auto abandon nor is there anything wrong with it. l merely tend to drop my finished lineages in the AP in hope that other people will enjoy them too.

Also I can assure you that the poetry makes totally sense in German as far as poetry goes. It's Ithaca from Konstantinos Kavafis.

So, please keep it! smile.gif I'm glad that it found a good home.

* Edit *

Lawl... ninjaed by Amazon xd.png

Also I'm sorry that they refused *hugs* I know how excited you were! I'm crossing my fingers for a Red one!

Edited by Souly

Souly, I was fixing to pm you about it, after Amazon's post.

I thank you very much! I had thought, once I figured out it was German, originally, that that was the case. It mostly makes sense through the translation, too, just a couple of rough spots.

Very awesome, I will cherish this egg.

Only...what on earth would I name it???? "Fini"?

My pleasure! I'm really happy that you enjoy it .

Also to end the poem the name should be " mit dir traegst " but you can choose any name you like. smile.gif

Deb, thanks muchly for the nebs - every chance counts lol

I'll do some swaps...

That is a lovely find of Souly's you have!

@ Amazon & Kursedfire - Great wailings and gnashing of teeth at refusals sad.gif

@ Happymom - glad to know where it went, thanks.

And yer, it pays to have a few choices to find a pair that produces well.

Edited by Shamiir

My pleasure! I'm really happy that you enjoy it .

Also to end the poem the name should be " mit dir traegst " but you can choose any name you like. smile.gif

Souly I am going to do it right! Thank you for letting me know smile.gif

Shamiir, anytime. I'll keep trying with another pair I have, and see if the gold/red won't give me a nebula.

Crossing fingers today's turn green!

Deb

I am so very excited about my even-generation Tinselfail projects! A most wonderful and generous lady has offered to breed me a Shimmer mate for this. The last breeding gave her a fail and I just remembered (derp!) that I have a Silver sibling I could breed it with. :D I can't believe it slipped my mind until now. *facepalm* I was going breeding all my metals today and came across it.

And now it looks like I may be able to build a similar lineage with gold shininess! Please don't refuse!

(Oops! Posted this in the Shimmerkin thread originally when I meant to post it here. I suppose it would've worked there as well if not for the last bit, but I deleted and moved it anyway. >.>)

Edited by Chanilove

OMG FINALLYYYY my nebula lineage is done ;A; It only took me TWO YEARS to finish this lineage between refusals, months of no interests, and wrong colored offspring, and omg it's magnificent. I can't believe it's actually done now!

(The names are lyrics from VNV Nation's "Perpetual," for anyone who's interested. :3)

Be still my beating heart, I think I'm in love. Nebulas with Perpetual lyrics? Awesome! I feel the need to apologise just in case I messed up your naming scheme - I named my Arsanis "Let There Always Be" and "Never Ending Light" because I'd just seen VNV live again when they matured - but I think I'm okay. Such beautiful results!

Please, please, please may I have an offspring?

Anyone by change doing M Golds X F Greens? I am trying to do the combination for my husband as he is a huge packers fan and I could use some fresh blood in the form of greens! I already have two golds, but no mates