Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Gratz on your pretties!

Love that silver x blusang, Ae0nian. So tempting to work on one of my own. must resist, too many projects! Although all my breedings today breed the wrong color, maybe I should start a new one...

Finally,I finish this lineage.

Pretty neo

That's beautiful. Are you taking requests? I'd love a Pillow if you are biggrin.gif

Edit: Thank you Mercury! biggrin.gif

Edited by Wiz

That's beautiful. Are you taking requests? I'd love a Pillow if you are biggrin.gif

I can breed them tomorrow.I'll send you one if I get it.If no,remind me next week.

Finally finished my 5th gen Bluna x Winter project! biggrin.gif

It took me longer than I thought it would to get the last bluna I needed for this.

So many pretties in this thread. <3

I suppose now that I'm playing again, I should work on breeding a mate for him! If I can find more nebulas from sweetling fathers, anyway.

Edited by Raff

very nice i recently got this maybe we can do a common swap!

Yes please! I'd love a bit of fresh blood in my lineage. smile.gif

The regular neb gripe...er...report.

Once again, every colour 'cept the correct one dry.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/pOTpZ

http://dragcave.net/lineage/TONMa

http://dragcave.net/lineage/th6YM

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ogzsE

Unfortunately the little hatchies got such a fright when I threw at tant at them, that they hid in the freezer with the obvious consequences...

Other news... the gold x vines are behaving nicely to 4th gen http://dragcave.net/lineage/bfe6J

@ Shamiir - sorry for the wrong colors on nebulas, mine are alting too, when they're supposed to be normal! unsure.gif But the vine x gold is gorgeous!!!!

@ A_W - your silvers x wakers are impressive! ohmy.gif Great idea you had!

@ Mercury - very, very cute combination!!!!

I was playing with some of my favorite pairs and i got some eggs that i would like to offer here:

3rd gen purple x silver

3rd gen tan x terrae

5th gen silver tin, with 7 tinsels in the lineage congrats nooey, Chiisai-hime and Anonymous!

I'm looking for a terrae 3rd gen, from tan x terrae checker AND for a sec gen Royal Crimson from sunrise mom.

Edited by happymom

Blue again?! That's the third one! *rages and throws crockery*

On the other hand, this alted, so that's one out of two that I need as mates for my Heartseekers. And, I've made progress on my inbred Tri-Horn lineage. ALSO, I've almost got a mate ready to go with her, which will be epic.

Love the Silver Amazon, very nice indeed.

I took the Tinsel Happymon, thank you smile.gif

I've found two combos I like with the Speckle-Throats

Spotted Greenwing

and Gray

They've got their mates ready, so fingers crossed they like them.

I'm a sucker for Brimstones, don't know why I just love them. got this one today

@ Shamiir - sorry for the wrong colors on nebulas, mine are alting too, when they're supposed to be normal!  unsure.gif But the vine x gold is gorgeous!!!!

@ A_W - your silvers x wakers are impressive!  ohmy.gif  Great idea you had!

@ Mercury - very, very cute combination!!!!

I was playing with some of my favorite pairs and i got some eggs that i would like to offer here:

3rd gen purple x silver

3rd gen tan x terrae

5th gen silver tin, with 7 tinsels in the lineage

I'm looking for a terrae 3rd gen, from tan x terrae checker... i need it to get to 5th gen with this project! smile.gif

Thanks, took the purple x silver smile.gif

Let me know if you'd like any 2nd gens and I can try mine~

Edited by Chiisai-hime

I was really dreading to see the big R word, but they were good.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/CZSwQ I love it.

And, Tayiadragonbite, I can try to breed a couple of those once I am unlocked...any of the second gens, and the 3rd gen silver x water

Test breeding success! The Borg meet Doctor Who. Now there would be a crossover xd.png

Would anyone like it?

*drools* Ochredrakes are so pretty as purebreds.

If possible, may I request a future sibling to that? I can't continue it evenly, but I do have a freestyle purebred lineage I'd love to cross with that.

*drools* Ochredrakes are so pretty as purebreds.

If possible, may I request a future sibling to that? I can't continue it evenly, but I do have a freestyle purebred lineage I'd love to cross with that.

Surely. Could you send me a PM so I don't forget? I'm in the middle of re-doing my requests as a spreadsheet. Until it's finished I'm using the 'save the PM' method.

EDIT:

I'm trying to get a Soulpeace out of this pair for a lineage, so when I saw another Daydream I was all *sigh*. Luckily I noticed the the code before I APed it xd.png

Edited by Wiz

EDIT:

I'm trying to get a Soulpeace out of this pair for a lineage, so when I saw another Daydream I was all *sigh*. Luckily I noticed the the code before I APed it  xd.png

Wow! Glad you noticed! What are the chances of a code like that happening right there with your own dragons?

Edited by purplehaze

Ah. Was going to happen eventually.

I probably should have had a contingency plan for this sooner, but better late than never! Here is Amazon's Patented Plan For Tinsel Shimmerkins:

If you're on the list for one of these and are happy to take a Tinsel, PM me and it's all yours. I'll give people 24 hours to see this.

Otherwise, I'll offer the Tinsel here and send it to the first person who wants it. smile.gif Seem fair? I hope so!

For reference, the list is: Shamiir, dragonsrus, happymom, ElayneDragonLover, jadedragon07, Vhale, tikigurl91, codyne, grammydragon

It's found a home! smile.gif

@Shamiir: Not to worry! I'll just keep plugging away at the list... wink.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I'm also looking for males for my blue lineage. {the mate went female on me  tongue.gif }

female blue Neblua

female blue.. ice

it been a year now and I'm still looking for a mate??