Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Thanks for the compliments, everyone! smile.gif

I need some advice... i recently got this beauty. What will be the perfect mate for her? Any input is really appreciated!!!!!

Maybe something like this? There are 8 2nd gen female Shallow Waters in existence from Wahc Wectvajx Thuwed, so hopefully finding a 3rd gen with that lineage wouldn't be too hard.

@RMMC: Woo! Congrats! Nebulae rawk, even if they are stubborn little things. Have you counted up how many colorfails you had before finishing? That's always half the fun of Nebulae projects for me.

@happymom: Is it a CB pair? I only need a 2G Tan Ridgewing from female Silver and, assuming my dragons are cooperative, I should be able to push the rest myself since all the Silvers I have are unrelated.

@dragonpuck: I love Brimstones and they look simply amazing with the Turpentines. @.@ Congratulations!

@Valkiepoo: Oh, so you do! With a little luck, I'll be joining the Silver/Tan party soon!

Thats... A failed lineage? 0.o

What are you talking about? It's gorgeous! Failure or not, you created something beautiful. wink.gif

Once I have some egg space I'm definitely going to see if my GWs and Ribbondancers will cooperate for you.

On a different note, here's my most recent success story. As long as these two cooperate then this lineage will be finished. And I will be one happy camper.  wub.gif

Well, I consider it a fail because it gets really randomly spitfire heavy on the lower part towards the higher gens. xd.png It's not balanced. ;^;

Thank you, I appreciate it! c:

Fingers crossed your pair work together; it's a pretty combination!

Absolutely thrilled with the EG shimmer I've recently aquired. Desperately crossing my fingers that it will like the EG tinsel I've been sitting on for ages because this would just be awsome.

And, thanks to buckskinmist, I'm already sitting on a potential mate to take it a generation further.

*crossing lots of fingers*

love it

now to rebreed my other pair dry.gif . he refused two partners- so I'll try a sibling

Oh that's a pretty pairing!

Really pretty RMMC-- congrats!!

and for me finally!  6th gen-- half Turp x Harvest-- half  turp x brimstone

why are turps so hard to breed  dry.gif

this is going to be available in the  even gen trading thread momentarily

Thanks, dragonpuck.

Your Turp/Brimstone/Harvest is just lovely, too! smile.gif And the Speckle-Throated/Gray is just breathtaking, they compliment each other so well. cool.gif

@Chanilove: Only 5 wrong colors. It was the "no egg" that was killing me with this project. The other half of the project with an alt start is Wrong Color Town. Just one pair in that project has thrown 5 wrong colors (the other pair?...4 purple males). Unless we have new eggs, I've been gifting multiple wrong colors in the EG trade thread weekly. I've managed to get this 4th gen done, but the other half is the one with the Blue female fixation.

Just look at the amazing luck I've had with my new Gold x Sunsong Lineage. *If only that last one would have been shiny as well.* tongue.gif

All of those beautiful shinies all within a few days of each other. I've never been so proud of my dragons. xd.png

Now I just need to get a hold of some Sunsongs from Golds, since I'm fresh out of CB Male Sunsongs now. Hopefully that shouldn't be too hard. ^__^

Oh wow. Some nice successes there! <3 turps. It's a shame they went uncommonish before the ap went low-time. I had a small army but not quite enough to start a lineage just yet. Desert and volcano specific breeds just don't seem to end up there very often.

I have found the odd CB sunsong in the ap though. I think from people trying to mine jungle for dinos.

I started up my Magma and Red Neb breeding and got about 6 refusals o.O so I think I've got the luck bug atm. But that's fine. I've got plenty to breed thanks to all this open cave business. I've grown so many adults recently that I've lost track of which dragons are on which page of my scroll xd.png

Also, (quiet wewt!)

Edited by Vhale

May I introduce my Trioloons here too? :3

I have 4th gen Trios from 2 of my 3 Trioloon lineages: Ice x Balloon and Thunder x Balloon . The x Magma line is still sooo stubborn.. v.v

Also, I want to try to go for 5th EG now for the x Thunder. I already collected the Thunders but I have difficulties to find 2nd gen Balloons as mates for them now. xd.png Never thought I would say that one day. haha For the x Ice I lack both breeds for keep breeding.

So if any of you feels like they have bored Trios or Loons.. be my guest. ^.~ Or if you need a bloodswap of any sorts (I also do Metallic x Balloon checkers) feel free to contact me.

May I introduce my Trioloons here too? :3

I have 4th gen Trios from 2 of my 3 Trioloon lineages: Ice x Balloon and Thunder x Balloon . The x Magma line is still sooo stubborn.. v.v

Also, I want to try to go for 5th EG now for the x Thunder. I already collected the Thunders but I have difficulties to find 2nd gen Balloons as mates for them now. xd.png Never thought I would say that one day. haha For the x Ice I lack both breeds for keep breeding.

So if any of you feels like they have bored Trios or Loons.. be my guest. ^.~ Or if you need a bloodswap of any sorts (I also do Metallic x Balloon checkers) feel free to contact me.

Hope you can use this. biggrin.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/NTF9x PMing you.

I need so many mates for my metallics it's getting ridiculous. xd.png I'm having such trouble finding people doing the same combinations (and my combinations are for the most part pretty common) that I'm about to yank my hair out. ;__; It's gotten to the point that I'm considering trading my Silvers for Silverfails to see if that's enough to tempt anyone into it.

Oh, I know how you feel! I need a couple of mates for my Shinys too and I don't seem to find anyone who would like to trade commons. >_<'' And here I thought I'm doing some pretty old school checkers with GoldxBlack and SilverxWhite.

Also, I'd totally join the Tan Ridgewing x Silver Club! I've got her and her but unfortunatly I only have this one CB Silver and I'm in need of a 2nd Gen mate for her to breed a mate for the 3rd Gen. *sigh*

Maybe someone has a 3rd Gen White from female Silver checker in need of a new home too? I'm looking for a mate for her that's unrelated to her. Of course I'll breed/hunt something in return!

Gifting:

I've from a male Silver checkerboard I picked out of the AP. She's influenced female. If someone can use her as a mate please PM me! I don't plan on keeping her. Found a new home! smile.gif

Edited by Souly

Lots of lovely projects as always!

As usual, I can add to the woes of the infamous nebs. These past few weeks I have bred nebs of all colours and combinations... and only one came out correct dry.gif

I now have 4 male gold x nebs - and only 1 correct fem between them. It's a bit spookie when it's 'easier' to get metals than the correct commons.

On the other hand, it's great for other projects lol

Silver x R. Blue to 4th http://dragcave.net/lineage/uRjLe

Gold x stripe to 4th http://dragcave.net/lineage/hfO4T

Even got a pretty liddle reverse gender gold x water http://dragcave.net/lineage/Cejt3

Also got the Blacks to 7th gen finally http://dragcave.net/lineage/Z3BtR

Update: Oh yays! Finally got another correct coloured neb! http://dragcave.net/lineage/ckfG1

Edited by Shamiir

Great work everyone! There are some seriously lovely lineages here.

And what's this? Progress for me? xd.png I have high hopes for these two pairings... which probably means that one or both will refuse. rolleyes.gif

Also, at long last I have a replacement Black egg for my double rainbow. Once more with feeling! xd.png As much as I like this lineage, it'll be a massive relief to have it finished.

Hi, guys. I was wondering if anyone could help me out? I'm short one 2nd gen Spring from a regular Sweetling to get this completed through Winter and back to Spring. If anyone can breed one for me, I would be eternally grateful.

Hi, guys. I was wondering if anyone could help me out? I'm short one 2nd gen Spring from a regular Sweetling to get this completed through Winter and back to Spring. If anyone can breed one for me, I would be eternally grateful.

PM'ing you now. wink.gif

Thank y'all so much. Now I'm getting excited for the next seasonal change. xd.png

Happy Monday All biggrin.gif

I got my first 2nd Gen Gold that I personally bred and I never thought I would pair a Gold with a Water dragon. I got a 2nd gen water egg from the AP a few weeks ago and I decided I would try to get a mate for him. I'm so happy I got a gold egg!!! Now hopefully they will like each other. Is anyone else working on this type of lineage?

By the way, I love all these shiny lineages biggrin.gif

@li-sa...you are welcome and I'm glad she traded with you too biggrin.gif