Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

NOOOOOOOOOO! My Gold x Sunsong Project was finally making progess... However, I didn't realize that I was hatchling locked. dry.gif So there is this 3rd gen GOLD egg somewhere in the AP backlog now. *cries*

NOOOOOOOOOO! My Gold x Sunsong Project was finally making progess... However, I didn't realize that I was hatchling locked. dry.gif So there is this 3rd gen GOLD egg somewhere in the AP backlog now. *cries*

Oh ouch that sucks. As someone who has been there and done that you have my sympathy.

Thank you, wiz, *sobs*

On a happier note - Nebulas seem to be breeding well lately. I'm not sure which colors they prefer though, blue/purple or red/green? Or is it just "the color you actually did't want"?

Or is it just "the color you actually did't want"?

This exactly dry.gif

Bad luck on your dropped eggie.

Did the uncounted hatchie bit myself a while back.

That really stinks Mamamaus! sad.gif I wonder if we can go fishing for the eggie somehow or if it's stuck in the backlog until it gets down to 4 or 5 days?

Probably stuck until it times down. With the new release coming it will be awhile til it clears. I took the vamp army on a biting spree and did a little work on clearing it up.

And welcome back buckskinmist!

How excited am I that one of the new eggs suggests that the new dragon will be red or orange? VERY. VERY VERY VERY. *bounces* I might be able to make a bit more progress on the last colour blocks of my Rainbow of DOOM!

Wrong colour...

Please let me know if you adopt her!

Even if she did turn out the wrong color, I took her and will love her <3

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Woot, I finally finished a project.

Hi!

A very interesting idea, and a very nice lineage!

Congratulation! smile.gif

Same for you, Nervenklinik, congratulation to your very nice checker! smile.gif

Best regards

Aulendil

Edited by Aulendil

Well, my silly Silver refused her first mate, but luckily I have a sibling of his as backup! (Very lucky, as they're both 2G Tinselfails. .__.)She liked his brother much better -- they made THIS on their first try! I could die of excitement right now.

Is there anyone else doing Silver x Horse right now? I'm searching for a 2G Horse from female Silver to gift to a friend who has generously offered to help me with my lineage. My other female Silver is not playing nice with her Horse mate. e.e

Edited by Chanilove

That is absolutely gorgeous, Chanilove. And wow... very fortunate indeed to have a backup! With a pairing like that, it'd usually just be tough luck and no hope of a replacement if your dragons decide to be picky. *g* Congrats!

As always, some beautiful lineages showing, congrats to all for your

efforts.

Nerruse, that is a really effective use of Frills and unusual combination

not seen before here. Very nice!

Hello Evengenners! Happy Monday! I am so excited to report that I got a couple silvers this week! I've been trying for a 2nd gen silver like this since I got my first cb silver now I only need one more for this and this and I'll be able to take it to 4th gen biggrin.gif I also got this beauty so I'll be seeking a 3rd gen sunsong unrelated in the near future. Please PM me if you can help me with that. I'm also happy to report I FINALLY got a WATER egg from my shimmerkin project. That pair only gave me 1 other egg which was the wrong dragon. I was so glad they gave me a water egg this time! I'll be breeding this pair for the next stage of the project biggrin.gif Have a wonderful day! I really enjoy seeing all the pretty lineages. I agree with grammydragon that Frill combo is pretty sweet!

Edited by dragonsrus

NICE! All dark and gloomy!!! biggrin.gif

yep, sure is! I figure there's no way I can move onward with the lineage, so I'm not influencing - nature will take it's course biggrin.gif

although, I do have a few of each type, and so does the DH, so who knows?