Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

That really is pretty c:

Hey, can someone breed me a mate for this? I need something to pair with this Shimmer, and I figure that'll do half of it.

i was trying for a GW as i need a 2nd gen from female gold and i bred these 1 , 2 , 3 my golds have never been so prolific!! xd.png

Wow. That's amazing. Grats!

So, I just bred a bunch of my Silvers and all of them gave me "no egg". Except for the very last one. I yelled at him, "SILVER!" and he obliged. laugh.gif

That really is pretty c:

Hey, can someone breed me a mate for this? I need something to pair with this Shimmer, and I figure that'll do half of it.

Wow, I was all ready to breed you one when I realized I only have one male Spring. And it's not CB. >__>

Guess I need to go out and get some now. Great. xd.png

That Shimmer is lovely though! Good luck with it! ^__^

Edited by tikigurl91

Haha~ thanks for looking at least, Tiki. That Silver is gorgeous, too.

Also, I bred this Guardian- pairing is temporary, I'm just waiting on a second-gen Spitfire to grow up so I can breed a checker mate for the dad. And eventually I will get myself a Bronze Shimmer that makes the bottom of the checker, it'll be great.

That really is pretty c:

thats really lovely

I've got quite a few Cb male springs but no female valentines other than arsanis - I could try for a pair of those?

alternatively I've got a 2g sweetling from silver that i can breed but no CB sweetlings or CB silver female

or a rosebud from male moonstone. but that might be a little dark

[or a rosebud from shadow walker if you can wait a year- haha- as if]

Give me a PM if you are interested

Edited by velvet_paw

That really is pretty c:

Can't breed a 2nd gen, but I can breed a 3rd gen Spring x Val09 checker like this, if you'd like.

Haha~ thanks for looking at least, Tiki. That Silver is gorgeous, too.

Oh, wait. I lied. I do have a CB Male Spring. I just missed him because I bred him yesterday (yet, somehow forgot. >.<)

If you're still looking for one next week, shoot me a PM and I'd be happy to try them for you.

And thanks. smile.gif

Hello EGers! I've decided to embark on a new project and was wondering if you'd be at all interested in helping. I need 2G Whites from Arsanis. The parents being named is a must. I only have a couple egg-slots open right now, so if you could PM me before breeding I'd appreciate it. :D

Here's a preview of the project, though I plan to take it a generation or two further than that if I can. :3

EDIT: Got all the Whites I can take for now. Thanks so much xdlugia and codyne!

Edited by Chanilove

^ That looks amazing <3

Also, this looks like a good pairing. It's a shame about the shimmer being slightly inbred, but that isn't something I could control, so I think this is making the best of it.

^ That looks amazing <3

Also, this looks like a good pairing. It's a shame about the shimmer being slightly inbred, but that isn't something I could control, so I think this is making the best of it.

Or just censorkip.gif the torpedoes and go whole hog. wink.gif

I still want a sibling of What Happens on April Fools to pair with Phule the Jester. The shimmers and ribbon dancers compliment nicely.

Or just  censorkip.gif the torpedoes and go whole hogwink.gif 

I still want a sibling of What Happens on April Fools to pair with Phule the Jester.  The shimmers and ribbon dancers compliment nicely.

I like that idea. But then I'm a fan of nicely done inbreds.

Edited by Wiz

Amazon, you've inspired me to try Waterwalkers x Silver.

Though I got 5 waterwalkers out of 6 CB silvers. The silver getting will be a nightmare xd.png

Edited by DarkEternity

And the wrong breed again. ^^" (I really love you, my dear Floaters,... but i wouldn't mind a shiny either.. ehhe)

If anyone is working on a similar lineage [male Gold x female Balloon], pm me and I have this lovely 3rd EG checker Loon for you. smile.gif

@Dracaena Oh that is a lovely idea! All those nice and shiny IBs together. Looks really awesome. *^-^*

Nearly done! These Nebulae sure like colouring wrong.

That is beautiful! Sending correct color vibes to your eggie!

Whatever possessed me to try this pairing? Here is my unlucky lack of progress with the other half!

Edited by purplehaze

And there was much rejoicing!

Where's that kermitflail when I need it? tongue.gif

Finally I can do this! (I hope...) Also, I owe Lastalda the first sibling of this eggie, for inspiring me to spend over a year breeding this lineage. wink.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

And there was much rejoicing!

Where's that kermitflail when I need it? tongue.gif

Finally I can do this! (I hope...) Also, I owe Lastalda the first sibling of this eggie, for inspiring me to spend over a year breeding this lineage. wink.gif

Wow! Just wow!

Or just censorkip.gif the torpedoes and go whole hog. wink.gif

I still want a sibling of What Happens on April Fools to pair with Phule the Jester. The shimmers and ribbon dancers compliment nicely.

Bwahaha, that actually would be great xd.png

@ Animorph - not sure where you're planning on going with your shimmer, but I can offer you a full sib to this if it'll help?

Yay Yay Yay! They love each other! biggrin.gif

What do you think, guys, of this pairing? It was unbelievably hard to find a 3d gen purple to mate with my Gold.. as none was working on the same checker, as it seemed. But thanks to daba555, I'm now able to develop this lineage further :33

They fell for each other too!!! laugh.gif

Or just  censorkip.gif the torpedoes and go whole hog.   wink.gif  

WOW! ohmy.gif I love how shimmers look in a checker :333 very beautiful!

Congrats! Such long lineages always make me wonder how much time it took to build them ^^ Edited by Ae0nian