Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I like it daba!

Mamamus, I got the lil neb hatchling, I'll take good care of her. I think she's striking smile.gif

So many pretty lineages! I need to post up my Halloween ones to try and get some help finding mates. I think I need to scale back on how many I'm doing though. After that extra time we got last year, I just have too many to possibly continue. My favorite is still pumpkins, so I'll try to go with that.

Very curious to see what the new BSA is. I saw a request for the opposite to the incubate for hatchies etc. That would make nebula trading after they've gendered the wrong color (mutter) a little less frantic. So here's to hoping.

Either way, I'm also happy to see another red. We're a bit heavy on blue dragons in the cave. Probably due to the water dragons being blue, plus the wintery ones.

once again i have tried to get a regular vine from female silver and it once again alted that make 4 out of 4. since i already have one from this pair i will put it up for trade tomorrow.

vine 1

vine 2

vine 3

man i can't catch a break with these vines xd.png

You know, if you ever decided you want an alt, you will never get one again lol. Dragons are such contrary things!

I need to try my female silver with a vine when it comes off cooldown. I need a couple alts to freeze tongue.gif

At this rate, kinda am curious if it's a bug though.

YES!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/bK6xo

laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

So now I'm officially looking for somebody who can breed a Yule with the same lineage, as I have somebody in mind who would ditch one of their Yules for getting this lineage further ahead.

Or rather, I need somebody who can breed an unrelated WHITE with the same lineage, as I can give a Yule at Christmas, of course... silly me xd.png

Edited by lilysally

@Aulendil: thanks! smile.gif I'm happy it turned out so well. I really had my fingers crossed with the 3rd gens, as the 2nd gens were all donations from friends. Only one refusal out of that whole lot. I bet that means my next project will be a nightmare. D:

@Grammydragon: Yay, something unusual. xd.png I've been trying to do lineages with primarily commons and tangars happen to remind me a lot of frills. I called the project Frille Redux because in the lineage's storyline (I know, weird), tangars are an evolution of the frills, facilitated by magic. Hence the magi. Yeah, I spend way too much time on stuff like this haha.

YES!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/bK6xo

laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

So now I'm officially looking for somebody who can breed a Yule with the same lineage, as I have somebody in mind who would ditch one of their Yules for getting this lineage further ahead.

Or rather, I need somebody who can breed an unrelated WHITE with the same lineage, as I can give a Yule at Christmas, of course... silly me xd.png

Awesome! I love seeing holiday lineages get longer like that. ;D

I can breed 4th-gens like that, but I'm not sure how helpful that'd be to you... Give me a poke if you ever need one.

I got this Dusk-Dorkface White a while ago and I've been breeding a different Gold x Snow Angel checker with it because I continually failed to get anyone to trade a 3rd gen gold x white or even a 2nd gen gold from white until yesterday! I got this as a low time hatchie yesterday. As soon as it matured I couldn't wait to breed it with this white that a friend had gifted to me to help me along with my quest for a 3rd gen gold x white checker. To my amazement and surprise GOLD on the very first try!!! Now if only he will cooperate with the dorkface to LQQK like this biggrin.gif SO HAPPY!!!

That's awesome, dragonsrus! Congrats on all of the good luck. *sends more good breeding vibes*

I got this Dusk-Dorkface White a while ago and I've been breeding a different Gold x Snow Angel checker with it because I continually failed to get anyone to trade a 3rd gen gold x white or even a 2nd gen gold from white until yesterday! I got this as a low time hatchie yesterday. As soon as it matured I couldn't wait to breed it with this white that a friend had gifted to me to help me along with my quest for a 3rd gen gold x white checker. To my amazement and surprise GOLD on the very first try!!! Now if only he will cooperate with the dorkface to LQQK like this biggrin.gif SO HAPPY!!!

Very beautiful!

5th gen all blue thuwed biggrin.gif

got the father from purplehaze an age ago, and finally the Blue stripe thuwed from TJ- a few too many refusals and rebreeds later ----- biggrin.gif

5th gen all blue thuwed  biggrin.gif

got the father from purplehaze an age ago, and finally the Blue stripe thuwed from TJ- a few too many refusals and rebreeds later ----- biggrin.gif

I love this! Congratulations.

As for me: YES! I had to rebreed the very last 3rd gen pair because they just refused to give me an egg for several months, even with fertility. I've been working on this since the RBs and GWs came out. Finally, another project near its end! Knock on wood.

So I was hoping to use Royal Crimsons in my Rainbow of Doom lineage as a replacement for the red Dorsals, to avoid having Dorsals appear twice. However...

user posted imageuser posted image

...I know which looks better. rolleyes.gif *pokes Balloons* Why are you such a difficult shade of pink?

@Amazon_warrior O.o I like the Red Dorsals a lot better, BUT what about Sunstones in place of them OR Female Alt Nebula & Male Hellfire in place of them? I don't know how to do the images like you have there to show what they'd look like but I am curious what they might look like in place of the red dorsals biggrin.gif

My first self bred Soulpeace biggrin.gif

only have a pair ob CB Daydreams and they weren't interested in helping- though the 2nd gen daydream will make a nice checker with the Soupleace that i traded for

@Amazon love the red rainbow biggrin.gif sunstones may be too orange---

and it just occurred to me that there will now be another red stripe possibility ohmy.gif sweet laugh.gif

@Amazon_warrior  O.o  I like the Red Dorsals a lot better, BUT what about Sunstones in place of them OR Female Alt Nebula & Male Hellfire in place of them?  I don't know how to do the images like you have there to show what they'd look like but I am curious what they might look like in place of the red dorsals biggrin.gif

Thanks for the thoughts! I make tables in Word and then drag'n'drop (dragon drop, heh!) the sprites that I've saved on my computer into the right places. smile.gif Sunstones look better than I thought they would - they sort of hover between red and orange and they look well with the RCs. I was hoping to use them in my Orange blocks, but perhaps I'm going to have to keep waiting for even more orange-coloured dragons than I thought. I'd rather not end up using a mixture of breeds (red Neb, fem HF) because I'm trying to keep the same mirrored pattern of four breeds in each block - apparently I enjoy tormenting myself with pixels! rolleyes.gif

user posted image

Edited by Amazon_warrior

o.O Sunstones look nice biggrin.gif We do need more orange! Who knows...maybe we'll get some new orange dragons by May 5th biggrin.gif I'm really hoping TJ sticks with the 1-2 new dragon releases on the first Sunday of every month.

Just bred this little one <3 http://dragcave.net/lineage/fLsQ2 Hoping influence holds and it will turn out male so I can bred him to Her

Which will give me an egg that looks like this

What do you all think? x3!

Edited by Reidragon

NOOOOOOOOOO! My Gold x Sunsong Project was finally making progess... However, I didn't realize that I was hatchling locked. dry.gif So there is this 3rd gen GOLD egg somewhere in the AP backlog now. *cries*

Guess what? wub.gif

Thank you all for feeling with me. smile.gif

....Soooooooo happeh! xd.png

@ Amazon- The Sunstones look better than the Balloons for sure.

@ Mamamaus- Congratulations on getting your pretty back! I admit to surfing the AP in hopes of getting it back to you. I'm super glad that a nice person found it and gave it back. <3

@mamamaus: congrats on getting your egg back. I've to join sheppardkid there and say that I was hanging out in the AP looking for your egg too. I'm glad that someone kind got it back to you cause my timing was definitivly off with how weird the AP is now. ^^;

@dragonsrus: Is it inofficially officiall that there will be a release every month now? :3

@amazon_warrior: I'm usually all for Red Dorsals but I think Sunstones look really nice in combination with all the other reds.

On my own account I finally beat those stubborn Sunsongs and regular Blacks. Yeah, for lineages with Alts! I don't really care if this one will alt or not but I guess a regular would be a nice touch seeing that it all started with regulars to. It took me a while to get its mother. But I guess nothing will beat this pair in a long while. laugh.gif

/makes grabby hands at Souly's egg

Yes! A release each month but NOT in the holiday months, I think. So we'll have 3 months off to lineage, well 2, I'm not sure Halloween counts xd.png

Glad to hear the shiny got recovered!

The pics of the Crimsons are interesting. I'm not sure what I want to do with mine so far. But I think I'm going to check out Crimson x Ember. I have quite a few female embers and I've been able to snag some low time ones here in there in the ap. So I don't think it would be hard to start. Sunstone looks nice but I don't have many and I'm feeling lazy about catching them.

@ Reidragon I love that ribbon dancer alt so much. That said, I'm not sure. I like all the dragons in it, but my OCDness is fighting me, wanting more silvers on the bottom. >.< /smacks self But it is a very interesting non checker.

@Mamamaus: Really glad you got your baby back! I was trying to keep a bit of an eye out for it...

@Souly: Huge congrats on the Sunsong/Black lineage, it's STUNNING! ohmy.gif

@Everyone else: Thanks for the feedback! Maybe I will use the Sunstones after all. It just bothers me that DC has so few orange dragons. There's Magis (original and still the best!), Magmas (more black than orange really), Sunstones (more red than orange), Shallow Waters (not available as CBs), bronze Tinsels and Shimmers (errr... yeah... probably not going to happen).* Hmmm.... perhaps I need to come up with some orange dragon concepts! tongue.gif

* OK, I forgot Pumpkins and Pygmies, but since they only breed with other pygmies they're not really applicable here...

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Just bred this little one <3 http://dragcave.net/lineage/fLsQ2 Hoping influence holds and it will turn out male so I can bred him to Her

Which will give me an egg that looks like this

What do you all think? x3!

I think it is beautiful!

@Everyone else: Thanks for the feedback! Maybe I will use the Sunstones after all. It just bothers me that DC has so few orange dragons. There's Magis (original and still the best!), Magmas (more black than orange really), Sunstones (more red than orange), Shallow Waters (not available as CBs), bronze Tinsels and Shimmers (errr... yeah... probably not going to happen).* Hmmm.... perhaps I need to come up with some orange dragon concepts! tongue.gif

* OK, I forgot Pumpkins and Pygmies, but since they only breed with other pygmies they're not really applicable here...

This is killing me, too. We finally have a bunch of yellow, but not so much orange.