Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Just popping in with a totally random question for you folks!

Do you all have a breeding chart or lineage tracker that you use to keep track of your personal projects? I need to get something written up so I can start breeding all the pretty even gens again, but I was hoping a tool like this might exist smile.gif

AHH! While I hope to someday find a perfect mate for my Silver, these two look so PRETTY together.~

Just popping in with a totally random question for you folks!

Do you all have a breeding chart or lineage tracker that you use to keep track of your personal projects? I need to get something written up so I can start breeding all the pretty even gens again, but I was hoping a tool like this might exist :)

Hello there! Most of us use Microsoft Excel or Google Docs spreadsheets to plan out lineages.

EDIT: There's also a Personal Lineage Project thread here where each member is able to make a post to help them keep track of their projects.

Edited by Chanilove

To those of you who bothered to respond to me thanks <3 I really appreciate the feedback.

I know what you mean about the silvers on the bottom part but I don't know how to fix that as the tinsel was a gift and it's lineage was already set xd.png I just tried to build a mate with what I had handy on my own scroll. Hmm. I guess the only other thing I could try would be to bred the ribbon x silver male to another purple and blue neb 2nd gen :/ There is no way I could build a perfect checker without another similar even gen silver tinsel line xd.png

And I'm glad at least someone likes it xd.png!

@ Reidragon- I didn't even see your post! Sorry about that! I think that pairing will be so pretty! Got my fingers crossed for good luck. smile.gif

As for me, I just traded for this beauty. If "he" genders right then "he" will be a mate for her. their children will look like this. Please oh please oh please don't do the unmentionable!

Nice trade sheppardkid! I've been trying to get a 2nd Gen Gold from Red Nebula for a while as well...

As for me, I just traded for this beauty. If "he" genders right then "he" will be a mate for her. their children will look like this. Please oh please oh please don't do the unmentionable!

ohmy.gif Beautiful! All my fingers and toes are crossed for a happy couple without bedroom troubles.

Uhmm.. this request might be a bit difficult but.. does anyone of you know the breeder of this: 14th EG PB IB Balloon ?

Just grabbed this beauty from the AP and would so love to request a sibling to it. smile.gif

Edited by Belisar

I'm so excited I got another silver today for my Male Purple x Female Silver checker. In a week or so I may be able to make a 4th gen to look like this biggrin.gif So Excited! Is anyone else here working on this type of pair? I'd be happy to do a 3rd gen or 4th gen blood swap if you have an unrelated pair. Please send me a PM. Thanks!

Cross posted to the Poetry, Songs and Jest Project

I was looking through my daydreams and whites to see what I have and came across these two. So I'm wondering if anyone here has the ability to do PB 4th gen whites that will keep within the theme of the names? Poetry, quotes, songs, or just themed like the Serenity one above. It really doesn't matter what genre of poetry, quotes, songs. Just that it's a 4th gen block.

If you could breed me what I'm looking for I'd be happy to breed something in exchange. smile.gif

Edited by Wiz

I am so happy I was able to trade for a 2nd gen silver from spring last night! Now he will have her and hopefully will make a shiny baby for him.

Thank you chanilove for this sunsong. I hope he loves her.

It's been a great week for my metal lineages biggrin.gif I've also made some headway in my shimmerkin/alt sw epic lineage project. TOP HALF with the Gold/Silver Shimmer and the start to the bottom with the BRONZE shimmer. Only 1 more piece needed to complete the bottom half biggrin.gif

Happy Friday Everyone!

I just bred this cute Pink, got his mom from a departure thread ages ago and just now finished building a mate. smile.gif It's always such a good feeling.

Would anyone be willing to breed Frill or Bright Pink offspring for me? I need Deepsea, Magi, or Water and would be willing to trade for them. Most of my dragons are on cooldown for a few days, so I dont mind waiting. I've been trying to work on this lineage on my own, but good eggs are hard to come by in the AP

Would anyone be willing to breed Frill or Bright Pink offspring for me? I need Deepsea, Magi, or Water and would be willing to trade for them. Most of my dragons are on cooldown for a few days, so I dont mind waiting. I've been trying to work on this lineage on my own, but good eggs are hard to come by in the AP

What gender would you prefer the Frill to be?

What gender would you prefer the Frill to be?

Either gender is fine smile.gif Im working on different patterns

Finally! 4th breeding got me the right color. Maybe that means it can continue a bit faster now?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/lQlQ1

Got another 2nd Gen already

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nkkIg

I'm doing this combination too! How on earth do you decide which ones to influence female and which ones to influence male? It drives me crazy wondering which way they'll turn. All I managed so far is a heap of no eggs and this one. Congratulations on getting the right colours, though, but I wouldn't hold your breath on going faster! laugh.gif

I'm doing this combination too! How on earth do you decide which ones to influence female and which ones to influence male? It drives me crazy wondering which way they'll turn. All I managed so far is a heap of no eggs and this one. Congratulations on getting the right colours, though, but I wouldn't hold your breath on going faster! laugh.gif

The first one I never influence. The second one I will of course.