Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Grats kwan and kleptomaniac!! Those are gorgeous.

But unfortunately, I've come here to name and shame... This stuck-up individual has refused not one, not two, but three silvers! Dx *smacks him a thousand times* I have 3 whites with the same lineage as himself (including him) and hoped I'd be able to find some combination to make all 3 of my silvers happy but then this guy decides to reject all of them. rolleyes.gif /end rant

Good luck everyone with their projects! ^^ I really wish I had the patience to do some nebula lineages since there are so many amazing pairings that I'd love to try, but I don't think I'd have the patience to have to wait all for the point of gendering, just to see it coloured wrong (knowing my luck). laugh.gif

EDIT: Oh my god, I'm an idiot. xd.png It seems he hasn't rejected the last one, but I rearranged the pairings wrong after the last refusal. At least I know which pairings I'll be going for now. All hope is not lost (yet)! biggrin.gif

double edit: ok, rejigged the pairings and another of them refused ;-; so now all hope is lost. unsure.gif Oh well. laugh.gif

Edited by dragonico

What's everyone doing with the Royal Crimson? I can't decide. I thought maybe Brimstones.

I think they'd look fantastic with Albinos, but then I may be a closet Albino fan... wink.gif

What's everyone doing with the Royal Crimson? I can't decide. I thought maybe Brimstones.

I'm going to do a few with Guardian Dragons. I like how their sizes match up, and I'm a fan of the color combo smile.gif

I'm going to do a few with Guardian Dragons.  I like how their sizes match up, and I'm a fan of the color combo  smile.gif

Oooo, I like. I might have to do that, too. biggrin.gif It would make a nice mirror to my guardian X royal blue project.

Edit: *squee* I didn't think I'd ever be able to do a checker like this but miracles happen. biggrin.gif

Edited by ytak

I was thinking royal crimsons would look fantastic with male golds, but I'm not sure that I really want to attempt such an undertaking lol. Hmm...reds, maybe. I'm just hoarding them atm cause they look fantastic. I'll figure out a project once I'm done with my current ones.

Edited by Nerruse

Well, my Golds are finally putting out and giving me some pretty shinies. Got a Gold x White and just bred a Gold x Sunsong a little bit ago. biggrin.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

accidentally auto-abandoned this egg should hit the ap soon, am willing to breed/trade for it back, thanks!

I don't guess this was returned - what a shame!

I hope you can breed another.

Deb

After 15 months...and many no eggs and color fails, it looks like I may finally have a mate for him. user posted image

Should they like each other, I'll hopefully have this soon.

After 15 months...and many no eggs and color fails, it looks like I may finally have a mate for him. user posted image

Should they like each other, I'll hopefully have this soon.

I can only imagine the patience that took, good luck!

Codyne, thats a striking combo, gratz on your red x brimstone lineage!

I am unlucky...and yet lucky. 6 breedings, all gave me an egg = lucky. The eggs are all black eggs and not a tan = unlucky. Well there's always next week! lol

Third time lucky, finally! (S/he says, after RMMC's Nebula project...)

This is beautiful! Congratulations!

No interest. It's confirmed, Royal Blues are totally flipping useless. I've never encountered more 'no interest' in all my DC days than with this stupid project.

You know looking at all these pretty Nebula projects gives me an evil idea. Can you imagine the 'fun' of a lineage of M White Stripes x F Alt Nebulas. Not only would you have the normal joy of checkers where you need the right breed from each pairing you also need the Stripes to be white and the Nebulas to Alt.

Go on, take a deep breath and really think about it.

You know looking at all these pretty Nebula projects gives me an evil idea. Can you imagine the 'fun' of a lineage of M White Stripes x F Alt Nebulas. Not only would you have the normal joy of checkers where you need the right breed from each pairing you also need the Stripes to be white and the Nebulas to Alt.

It would be neat if you could keep up such a thing. But unfortunately, white stripes always breed black stripes when paired with nebulas. So you'd just have to worry about getting the nebs the right color.

You know looking at all these pretty Nebula projects gives me an evil idea. Can you imagine the 'fun' of a lineage of M White Stripes x F Alt Nebulas.  Not only would you have the normal joy of checkers where you need the right breed from each pairing you also need the Stripes to be white and the Nebulas to Alt.

Took a deep breath, thought about it, and I think I'm stuck between traumatized and intrigued.

Speaking of Nebula projects, I think I might pick this one back up and see if I can push it another generation. I'll have to count up all my unused CB's and see what I'm left with sometime tonight.

And speaking of alts, I'd like to get back on this one but my last CB pair keeps giving me purple Dorsals when I need purple Ridgewings. o_e *twitch*