Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

@ daba555 - your link is not working, so i looked at your scroll and found this thuwed ember and this ember egg. I think that if you'll influence the egg female, it will look beautiful!!!!!

In the same time, thank you for your offer but... i was so excited this morning that i got a silver out of my pair, and i forgot that i already gave a tan male hatchie on my scroll!!! So hopefully in a week i'll get a cute silver / tan egg and in 2 weeks i can have a trade with dragonsrus . wink.gif

i forgot to ask... will anyone be interested in a beautiful 5th gen terrae and a very nice 5th gen harvest???

Edited by happymom

daba555 if it's the one happymom is suggesting I think it's beautiful.

Edited by Wiz

Been a while since I have posted here, life has interrupted me. I'm finally making headway with my White Christmas line. I've actually gotten 2 lines complete, still working on the Ribbon Dancers, Winter Magi and Wrapping Wings. It would probably go a bit faster if I would stay out of the AP. rolleyes.gif

I plan on taking each line to 6 gens, then combining them into one. Here is my 7th gen for Yule Buck and Snow Angel.

White Christmas egg

I want to try and get them complete before this Christmas. Slow going at times.

That. Is. Gorgeous.

I'd give you almost anything for an egg from that line!

I'm still working on breeding a mate up for this lovely myself!

@ daba555 - your link is not working, so i looked at your scroll and found this thuwed ember and this ember egg. I think that if you'll influence the egg female, it will look beautiful!!!!!

In the same time, thank you for your offer but... i was so excited this morning that i got a silver out of my pair, and i forgot that i already gave a tan male hatchie on my scroll!!! So hopefully in a week i'll get a cute silver / tan egg and in 2 weeks i can have a trade with dragonsrus . wink.gif

i forgot to ask... will anyone be interested in a beautiful 5th gen terrae and a very nice 5th gen harvest???

yes, that's them - and since all y'all think it'd be pretty, I am going to influence female and hope for the best smile.gif

I am fairly new to breeding and was concerned it wouldn't be "perfect", but it would be a perfect even-gen, even if not a perfect checker.

thank you all so much for your opinions and help!

I like the combo so much of the silver and tan RW, I might try it anyway smile.gif

Thanks again,

Deb

I got my first purple egg! If anyone works at the same lineage and needs it, pm me! i'm trying to get a silver from the pair, for myself. smile.gif

- TRADED for another purple! smile.gif

And i got a sweet surprise too! Now i just need a 3rd gen terrae with the same lineage and i can try to make a 5th gen! smile.gif Is anyone here doing the same lineage, that can help? And i have a 3rd gen tan x terrae to gift!

Edited by happymom

I got my first purple egg! If anyone works at the same lineage and needs it, pm me! i'm trying to get a silver from the pair, for myself. smile.gif

And i got a sweet surprise too! Now i just need a 3rd gen terrae with the same lineage and i can try to make a 5th gen! smile.gif Is anyone here doing the same lineage, that can help? And i have a 3rd gen tan x terrae to gift!

I'm going to try that silver combo, see how it goes.

And I love the Terrae combo, but I'm locked! 18/18 ::sigh:: something needs to grow up!

I have noticed, looking though other people's postings, that I really like the Terrae combos. And I'm enjoying the challenge of proper breeding, too smile.gif

Deb

Happymom, I took your Terrae egg and locked myself doing so. Thank you!

I have the perfect mate for her! smile.gifsmile.gif

I'll try for a Terrae 3 gen for you tomorrow.

Edited by old_duck

That. Is. Gorgeous.

I'd give you almost anything for an egg from that line!

I'm still working on breeding a mate up for this lovely myself!

Tikindi, just let me know what gen you need. I'll be happy to breed one for you. Scroll locked at the moment until something grows up.

My Ribbon Dancers, Winter Magi and Wrappings aren't as far along if you would prefer a different line.

Have a 5th gen black Hatchie looking for a new home (warning - deadlined lineage)

Take me home!

@ buckskinmist: a full sib to your 7th gen would be wonderful. I'm hoping to be able to breed a 6th gen mate for Golden Boy from the pairs I have on my scroll currently (just may take a while of me actually remembering to do it). It would be nice to know I could then look to go straight on to the 8th gen without too much hassle.

Today is my baby's FIRST birthday and I got my first GoN today!!!! So excited about that I had to share it with you all. I also picked up 2 more pieces to my shimmerkin project. The resulting offspring would look like this. I already have this and this. I'm just waiting on the 4th block that will be a moonstone...

Hoping for no refusals and for some more shimmerkin dust to fall on a certain Jewel biggrin.gif

I've been awol lately but I actually got a shiny on the very first try! tongue.gif Trying to build a mate will be no fun at all, since I'm still short a second gen gold, but I'm surprised they cooperated so soon.

Tikindi-

Not big on mixed lineages, but the bottom half of that is very pretty. tongue.gif

edit:

dragonsrus-

Congrats! That's really pretty! <3

Edited by kleptomaniac

I've been awol lately but I actually got a shiny on the very first try! tongue.gif Trying to build a mate will be no fun at all, since I'm still short a second gen gold, but I'm surprised they cooperated so soon.

That's stunning! If I ever get a mate for her, I'll let you know...

I'm rather proud of this - had the dad for ages (he was from the AP) but only bred the mum last week! tongue.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Today is my baby's FIRST birthday and I got my first GoN today!!!! So excited about that I had to share it with you all. I also picked up 2 more pieces to my shimmerkin project. The resulting offspring would look like this. I already have this and this. I'm just waiting on the 4th block that will be a moonstone...

Hoping for no refusals and for some more shimmerkin dust to fall on a certain Jewel biggrin.gif

That's gonna look really cool, I'd like to see the completed project.

I finally was able to trade for a mate for my silver: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=7n6v0

Fingers crossed they like each other.

Amazon-

Thanks! I'm aiming for 5th gen but it's getting difficult. tongue.gif

If you want, I could try and breed you a 3rd gen but obviously it'll be related to my dragon, ha.

Pretty!

Sister-

Sending good vibes to those two! Nice. smile.gif

@ buckskinmist: a full sib to your 7th gen would be wonderful. I'm hoping to be able to breed a 6th gen mate for Golden Boy from the pairs I have on my scroll currently (just may take a while of me actually remembering to do it). It would be nice to know I could then look to go straight on to the 8th gen without too much hassle.

You got it! I'll try for a sibling next week once the parents come up for breeding. I'll let ya know how it goes.

I can't wait for these two to produce an egg. The lineage came out quite beautifully in the end.

As for these two, they refused. It seems I just can't catch a break. No wonder I'd never climbed onto the lineaged metallic ladder before now. Frustrating as heck.

Additionally, is anyone doing male Speckle-Throats x female Daydreams?

ETA: At least this beautiful one turned green for me, after two purples and a vine. Now I can truly call the lineage complete. After I get another vine I promised someone, I was wondering if anyone else wanted an offspring? I'd rather not do breed requests, but I do totally understand the desire to avoid the Nebula lottery.

Edited by Nervenklinik

I never thought I'd get this lineage "finished" (I'd still like to get a shiny out of them)

It's taken over a year but I am so happy with the results. This is definitely one of my favorite personal projects. biggrin.gif

I'm debating whether or not to take it to 5th Gen still. I don't know if I can wait another year for that though. XP

I never thought I'd get this lineage "finished" (I'd still like to get a shiny out of them)

It's taken over a year but I am so happy with the results. This is definitely one of my favorite personal projects. biggrin.gif

I'm debating whether or not to take it to 5th Gen still. I don't know if I can wait another year for that though. XP

I love that lineage! If you can take it to 5th gen, I'd recommend it smile.gif

Some stunning lineages everyone, grats on your eggs! Must get motivated and work on mine more! These darn metals are hurting me with their lack of interest lol. so many!

ARgh! Another Black egg I don't think these two will ever give me my tan I need to progress!

Ahaha yes I have successfully... planned a mate for this Tinsel.

I have gathered these second-gens to breed it (thanks to everyone who bred these!), I think you can see where this is going.

user posted image

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Yay! and *facepalm*

I finally got out to another 5th gen guardian for my PB project (I'm slowly breeding out to an 8th gen mate). The facepalm is because I forgot I was egg locked and it auto-abandoned.

I don't suppose anyone remembers the thread for eggs accidentally auto-abandoned?

Edited by ytak

Unfortunately there isn't a thread anymore for lost eggs!

The advice is to put a notice in your signature and post in several

threads...