Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

What is everyone planning on breeding  the Tri- Horns with?

I haven't decided on anything yet------

I think I'm going to try male tri-horn x female moonstone or male tri-horn x female lumina, although male tri-horn x female hellfire is also appealing. I haven't figured out what to try with female tri-horns yet but am curious to see what everyone comes up with!

EDIT 1: They also look nice with whites, I think (male tri-horn | female tri-horn).

EDIT 2: Maybe male moonstone x female tri-horn? Shadow walkers (male tri-horn | female tri-horn)?

I'm seriously kicking myself for how many of these I traded away (though I don't regret the gifts at all), especially since I can't catch any more to save my life! dry.gif

Edited by miaou

I think I'm going to try male tri-horn x female moonstone or male tri-horn x female lumina, although male tri-horn x female hellfire is also appealing. I haven't figured out what to try with female tri-horns yet but am curious to see what everyone comes up with!

Have a look at the Tri-Horns with spitfires wub.gif They are utterly gorgeous <3 wub.gif

Couldn't agree more!

They're actually perfect for each other, violent natures and all. wub.gif

Dat Blue!!

It just works so well <3

I have to go hoard Spitfires now D:

I also saw where someone was thinking of the new Tri-Horn with Blue Nebula.

I saw that, too, over in the news thread (same place I saw the female hellfire -- pretty sure Sir Barton posted those) and was surprised by how much I liked it. Nebulas are a little too frustrating for me to try myself, but I look forward to the results from those more patient.

I'm not as crazy as others here are about the way the aqua of the spitfires goes with the blue of the tri-horns, but those differences of opinion are all part of the fun for me. tongue.gif

user posted image

Did some work on Paint and tried out a few Male Tri-Horn pairings ^^

Edit: I see Blusang turned up twice...I think something else was in the first slot but oh well o;

Edited by EeveeSkitty

Someday, we shall bloodswap, yes we shall :3

My lineages are all being stubborn atm. I've hit a bit of a dry spell.

But as far as Tri-Hornes, with winter coming up, that might be attractive.

I am also wanting to do a waterhorse lineage, so I may try that.

WaterHorse x Wyvern

Gender Swap

With Male Winter With Female Winter

Something about them makes me really want to try green though. Like I need another nebula project o.O

With Green Nebula

A little hint of purple isn't bad either. Purple Dorsal

Ooo, I'm really liking the way the Winters and Waterhorses bring out those spots of bright blue on them. :D The Dorsal with the softer purples is really nice too...

Edited by Imbecamiel

I think it goes well with the whole snowy thing. The only bad thing is having to get the CB winters. I like them a good bit but I was a little burned out on seasonals by the time they came around, so I only have two CB myself. That said, if people want to try to get a head start on some winter x tri-horn pairings I'd be happy to try for eggies.

I was trading off my tri-horn eggs (past my first 4) for whatever cb hatchies people would give me, but I think I'll raise some for myself now. They really are pretty and watercolory. I'm tempted to try to trade for some potential halloween pairs, but once TJ switches them to the Alpine biome I'm afraid they'll be much harder to catch. Being that it tends to get caveblocked where the desert doesn't. /flips on hoard mode and mass-incubates

I did end up with some nice CB hatchies though. Several waterhorses, woot woot! Got one garbled PM from someone trying to guilt me into giving them eggs though.

Edited by Vhale

EUREKA!!!!! I know it's the second egg of this pair, but i've gifted the first one (by accident!!!!) and i was hoping i'll get another one!!! And, the code it's a palindrome, my first one!!! rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

From the tri-horn pairs that i've seen i like the one with female hellfire. And because blusang is one of my faves dragons, i guess i will try a lineage with male blusang. Soon... biggrin.gif

I tried out a few pairs in Photoshop...

user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image

I think I like the combos with Skywings and Lurkers

Edited by arenee1999

My very first and only rainbow lineage is finished! biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/dlPUp

I had a set back and needed to start over on the upper half because of accidental inbreeding. But now I finally have a mate for this guy Aulendil gave me and which inspired me for my own.

Lineage

For some reason, I absolutely love this line. When I first got the female white, I knew that I wanted to be able to continue the lineage. After what was probably months of waiting, Umbee's pair finally produced a red for me, which now means that I can continue this as far as I choose!

@Daydreamer09 -- congrats on the finished rainbow!

After five months, I finally got this 3EG gwyvern with gold grandmothers today. Now I'm praying "he" will follow influence and grow up to like his intended mate (who has been waiting for him since March), and hopefully they'll give me the last 4EG I need for my 7EG gwyverns x holidays x golds lineage; the top half was finished in April, so I was deluded into thinking this would be a quick one. dry.gif

Edited by miaou

Hi Everyone,

I am in search of a mate for him, and was wondering what you guys suggest would be a good mate.

I want the lineages to match, but I don't want to release one of my CB Snow Angels to get a Snow Angel mate for him. What would you recommend I pursue as a mate??

Thanks for the advice in advance.

Bred this pretty today after getting several waters from the pair. I really like this combo. I am waiting for another 2nd gen blusang, now.

@Bloodyrose13 - There is really no good substitute for the snow angels, I am afraid. Maybe you could use white or lumina with black for the mate?

Edited by purplehaze

im thinking tan ridgewings X tri would be pretty cool, actually.

and shovedtbh, my favorite of those are the tri x swallowtails laugh.gif

Was a good breeding day biggrin.gif

4th gen black stripe from all 4 nebulas

3rd gen black from Shadow Walkers-- mirror I was surprised to get an egg firstt try blink.gif

finally a red mate has been waiting patiently rolleyes.gif

4th gen Sunset x MAgi alternating checker

I have a perfect checker 3rd gen waiting for a mate- but sunsets have been hard to come by( not to mention me incubating in the wrong time frame dry.gif )

so , locked again laugh.gif

I have a perfect checker 3rd gen waiting for a mate- but sunsets have been hard to come by( not to mention me incubating in the wrong time frame dry.gif )

I have learned if you breed the sunsets during the correct time window they will always hatch at the correct time.

Sunset:

breed from 1:00pm - 11:00pm cave time

-If you breed between 1:00pm and 5:30pm the egg will hatch at 6:00pm*

-If you breed after 5:30pm add 1/2 an hour to the time it is when you breed and that is the time the egg will hatch*

Sunrise:

breed from 1:00am - 11:00am cave time

-If you breed between 1:00am and 5:30 am the egg will hatch at 6:00am*

-If you breed after 5:30am add 1/2 an hour to the time it is when you breed and that is the time the egg will hatch*

*as long as the egg has enough V/UV

It actually works the exact same as breeding for day/night glories.