Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

@dragonpuck Congrats! Now if only mine would do the same as I also paired Marrows with Red Dorsals!

I'm happy that this pair didn't refuse smile.gif but sad that they didn't give me an egg either dry.gif I will keep trying!

Just need to find mates for these now then I have mates for all my Halloweens!

4th Gen M Pygmy x F Pumpkin

3rd Gen M Marrow x F Red Dorsal

3rd Gen Marrow with Gold Grandparents I have no idea at all how I am going to get a mate for this one, Idealy I would like a gold 'arrow' with two Marrows on the Middle but I have zero chance of getting two 2nd gen Golds sad.gif Does anyone have any suggestions?

Oh and if anyone might be able to help me out with mates I would be so grateful and I would gladly breed something in return smile.gif If you would like to help, please PM me. Thank you in advance.

Hey everyone, was looking for the lineage advice thread but can't fine find it, so hoping I can ask/discuss here

I was working on getting my thuwed a mate to get a pretty even gen going, but don't cha know, the little gal alted tongue.gif

I am seeking advice on which line should I do, should I breed another egg and get a regular, or go with the alt ?

user posted image

Edited by Merenwen

@ Merenwen - I personally would prefer the lineage with a regular vine rather than the alt, but I think it is just a matter of personal preference and either would be fine. smile.gif

@ Merenwen

I like the regular vine pattern better, as well-. Shouldn't be too hard to get a regular vine( although everyone but me seems to be getting a lot of alts dry.gif )

glad I am not only one who likes regular better, I find the yellow throws it off dry.gif

thinking I made trade it for an egg from same line wink.gif

hat17, that waterwalker x marrow lineage is just awesome. I'm really glad to see some people giving love to the waterwalkers because I rarely see them being used in lineages. ^^; I have a 2nd gen from Male Marrow, but It will take me forever to get to 4th! xd.png

Well, Halloween was pretty successful this year. I can now breed 5th gen Pumpkin x Pygmy checkers, two lines of 4th gen Marrow x Suntones, working up to 4 lines of 3rd gen Shadow x Nocturns and also working to 4 lines of 3rd gen Waverunner x Shadows.

With the help of the Halloween 2012 delay, I was able to breed this, finishing up my alternating albino x mint lyric lineage.

And if anyone would like to adopt a 5th gen Spitfire from Spitfire x waterhorse, this little guy needs a home.

Edited by Daydreamer09

hat17,

So glad you came back from hiatus and posted your Water Walker

with Marrows. I did not see anyone suggesting them as a pairing,

but just recently made a starter for the Faithful Lineage:

Water Walker with Marrow

Any chance you will make a list for a sibling of yours?

Thanks. smile.gif It's nice to see some old faces still remember me. tongue.gif

I believe you meant water walker with 'lurkers'? I need to think about it. My current dream pairing for lurker is, surprisingly, balloons. xd.png But I have 4 pairs of lurkers so if you need any helps just give me a yell. smile.gif

@Xythus:

I know! Honestly it's not very easy to use the water walkers. I had the 2nd gen marrow from water walker last year, and I prepared for this year which made it up to 4th gen. But I think I'll probably stop there. It'll be too much work to get to 5th which I don't have. haha~

SWEET

So happy when this came out red

after the refusal by my Marrow x red nebula pair I needed a pretty to make me feel better biggrin.gif

Oh, I love that <3

If I had seen that before I went on my ember x marrow kick I might have gone dorsals instead :3

I just had to brag about my newly bred pretty. Thanks again to stargazer 7 for providing me with the perfect mate for my Yulebuck!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/FTOWi

That is positively gorgeous and I am drooling jealously! laugh.gif

Another success with marrow checkers

This one 3rd gen pink-- from old pinks I have a mate waiting

won't be a perfect checker, but pretty none- the- less biggrin.gif

I just had to brag about my newly bred pretty. Thanks again to stargazer 7 for providing me with the perfect mate for my Yulebuck!

Oh my, 4 generations of yules, that is gorgeous! And you're a star for looking for the perfect mate.

I, on the other hand, could use a little help. I managed to secure the entire "It was a dark and stormy night" quote and want to build a lineage around it with my Cavern Lurkers. They're so wonderfully Halloweeny, scary and cheesy at the same time and purple. I didn't think I could love a Halloween dragon more than the Marrows, but it happened.

In case anyone wonders what I'm waffling about, this will help.

I divided the quote into 14 names, it's going to be a 4th gen. (no idea what I'm going to name the baby, Purple Prose is taken. Hm, we'll see)

Now, my problem is the mate! Purple is really obvious but does not look so great, although I think female Lurker and male Purple isn't all that bad, but there'll have to be females, at least until next Halloween.

with Purple male

Help?

There were some mate comparisons towards the end of the Halloween Release thread fwiw. Off the top of my head Harvest and Magi had a good rep.

Maybe checker with whites, or a pattern with whites and purples?

Felt like breeding, so here are some gems to share:

Sunset w/ Frill, 6th Gen

Teleport Link

I can breed lower generations of this, as well, for anyone who is interested.  (The mother was a gift, the father's lineage was entirely bred by me.)

I grabbed it, thank you! I love it!

Now... the decision. Should I try and continue it or switch out Frills with a different breed to make it easier? xd.png

I only have one female Frill, which means I would need 15 2nd Gens to continue it.

Sounds... fun. XP

Edited by tikigurl91

Very nice!

And thanks for reminding me: I need a 3rd Gen White as a mate for this http://dragcave.net/lineage/HC0T

Anyone able to breed that? (I remember someone offering, but that's one or two years ago).

First, I just want to say thanks to those who gave me tsunami eggs about a week ago! ^^

None of the pairs refused, so I can look forward to 4 lineages like this. ^^

And, I just want some opinions on these other shadow walker lineages.

M Spitfire

F Neo

F Waterwalker

F Ice

M Golden Wyvern

I usually like x Ice combos or to mate the SWs with equally shady colours.. but with that foggy cold weather outside, I need a change! laugh.gif

Therefor I like your Shadowwalker x Neo best. *^-^* It's really something refreshing to see and their poses work very good together.

success 6th gen AUTUMN, just in the nick of time biggrin.gif from the Switching Seasonals project

first gen is mirrored , but I was able to make a checker from that point on biggrin.gif

I've got two adult female 2nd gen PB RBs and one S1 Hatchie. I've been breeding them around to see what I think they look best with- so far my only eggs were GW but I'm currently trying them with SWs. Any other ideas/opinions on the current ones?

Edit: Just got an egg from vine: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZQsfB

Edited by OceanSong