Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

WOW! That's a lot of work! The Snow Angel part must have been difficult! Just in time for Christmas, too, laugh.gif

Finally, progress! I've been trying to finish This in what seems like ages.

I wonder how long it will take to get a Gold out of This pair now. rolleyes.gif

That has got to be one of the most amazing Stripe lineages I have ever seen. It must have taken forever! ohmy.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

My gosh! You can truly begin to see the sheer perfect structure if you look at it carefully! At the base in the middle it digresses perfectly from the middle with each type of Snow Angel in the perfect order! Spriter Alt/Tri-Color pair in the middle then normal Tri-Color pair next to that followed by Full Gold and ending with White Gold! Not only that but at the end of the lineage you see a perfect mix of Green and Red just in time for the Holidays especially appropriate with the Christmas Dragon Base! Maybe there was a reason your Dragons waited till THIS time of the year to cooperate perhaps...I would like to think so!

Thanks guys! It's great to finally see it finished. Between refusals, a Stripe breeding drought, wrong colour Stripes and an accidental autoabandon, it's taken what feels like forever! xd.png

Oh wow, somehow I was able to forget that I'm supposed to be working on this. xd.png So I'm happy that I got an egg on the first try.

WooHOO!!! Finally got to 5th Gen of my Royal Blues. Ugh, I <3 this sprite. biggrin.gif

I am also VERY glad, these two didn't refuse. I would have been happier with an egg, but I will so take, "no egg" over a refusal. tongue.gif

@Amazon_Warrior - AWESOME... simply Awesome. Major congrats on finishing up such a beautiful looking lineage. biggrin.gif

@dragonpuck - I will trade you... the only shiny's I choose to breed anymore haven't given me an egg since mid April of 09! My 2nd Gen male silver has never given me a silver egg. =S I have TERRIBLE luck sometimes.

I've been slowly working on my Halloween patterns. Some combinations have really come out better than expected.

Shadow Walker x Mint

Red x Shadow Walker

Shadow Walker x Tsunami Wyvern with plans for a mate next year

And progress on my Reaping/Sowing Marrow x Harvest lineage, with plans to go to 5th gen next year

I've also got my Marrow x Ribbon Dancer and Marrow x Rosebud pairs all completed and ready for Christmas and Valentine's Day, respectively. I just love those combos.

But then, as I was happily breeding along, I struck Refusal. Sigh. Guess you can't win them all.

Mainly I wanted to ask if anyone has an idea for what to pair with this Yulebuck this Christmas? My other Yule has a tricky lineage, so Great White Stag is the only one I'll be breeding. I'll never get a perfect mate, so I need a good substitute. Thoughts?

@HotIce80, the Pink x Moonstone combination is one I've admired for a while, it looks great. Good luck on that egg!

@Amazon_warrior, that stripe project is truly some gorgeous work. Congratulations on finishing it!

Mainly I wanted to ask if anyone has an idea for what to pair with this Yulebuck this Christmas? My other Yule has a tricky lineage, so Great White Stag is the only one I'll be breeding. I'll never get a perfect mate, so I need a good substitute. Thoughts?

Maybe a Harvest X Yule? I like them a bit better than Brimstones for gold-ish.

Maybe a Harvest X Yule? I like them a bit better than Brimstones for gold-ish.

I wasn't sure Harvest would go well, but it's actually not that bad. I think I like them better than Brimstone, at any rate.

I wasn't sure Harvest would go well, but it's actually not that bad. I think I like them better than Brimstone, at any rate.

I'm planning to use them instead of gold in my purple & gold project, once I beef up my BSA's. I think they're quite nice in pedigrees, and common enough to be not hard to find or breed.

Mmm, I do find Harvests are a surprisingly good balance for Gold in a lot of things. ^^

Eeep. All this talk of Yule lineages reminds me, I meant to find a mate for this guy long before now. D: I know that there are a number of other Yule/White lineages out there... any chance that someone could help me out with finding a mate?

Getting closer!

Red X Fall checker- I have 3 adult 3G's and one eggie, so in a week or so I might have 4G's if I'm lucky. :-)

Trying to get to 5G before winter.

Getting closer!

Red X Fall checker- I have 3 adult 3G's and one eggie, so in a week or so I might have 4G's if I'm lucky. :-)

Pretty! Imbecamiel: I wouldn't know: I don't find whit/yule lineages particularly attractive so I don't pay attention to who owns what sad.gif

Getting closer!

Pretty, pretty, pretty! Really gets you in that autumn mood. laugh.gif

EDIT: I found this pretty baby in the AP, but I'm wondering how the heck I'm going to build a mate for it! laugh.gif

Edited by Nervenklinik

Finally!!! http://dragcave.net/lineage/FPsVu

I know it's only a 2nd gen, but good grief, I have been trying for that egg for two years! They gave me, I kept track of all the fail tongue.gif, 37 purples before this. Now I can build a 4th gen checker.

Edit: Which I just realized I screwed something up in the planning. *cries* I'm not fixing this. It would take me two more halloweens. It's good enough.

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

OM...Golly Gosh!! Such a lot of lovelies around and/or planned!

So many great Christmas lineages and ideas around at the moment too.

I get lost when it comes to Christmas planning as for the most part, you're planning for what others might like. Halloween is more fun on the lineage front as you can plan and keep one for your own lines lol

I think this year I'll just breed on request maybe. I've set out the pairs I'd 'like' to use.... xmas's x cave golds.... but I have no idea what other (newer) players might want or can use.

It's been a fair week for breeding silvers and golds, which is great to get the new Halloween lineages up and running.

I'm in luff with:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/U0cVH & http://dragcave.net/lineage/qUjKL

Hopefully they'll gender correctly and breed together until getting Lurker mates for them next Halloween lol

And these:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YahO3

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HNaBD

I thought I might try with shadow mates for the time being. Unless someone has some other ideas?

Wow, there are some beautiful lineages being bred here - congrats to everyone! biggrin.gif

While I'm reluctant to start a list for my Snowangel/Stripe lineage (breeding is too erratic and goodness knows when they'll next throw a green Stripe), I will try and breed them regularly and offer the babies over on the EG Trading/Gifting thread. smile.gif

I've bred a couple of nice eggs today too: a 3rd gen Seawyrm x Dark Myst checker with a gloriously angelic ancestry and a 4th gen Marrow x Purple alternate checker. If I can get hold of another couple of 2nd gen Purples as mates for my other two 2nd gen Marrows from Purples - thank you Shamiir! biggrin.gif - then I'll be able to breed a 5th gen after next Halloween. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

EDIT: I found this pretty baby in the AP, but I'm wondering how the heck I'm going to build a mate for it! laugh.gif

I'm assuming you're influencing female.

I'd do a mirror, using Terrae in place of the Swallowtails, harvest for the Tinsels, and Sunstones for the Flamingoes.

:-)

Pretty, pretty, pretty! Really gets you in that autumn mood. laugh.gif

That is gorgeous!

I found THIS baby in the AP yesterday, and I don't have an idea for a mate either. xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/37GNq

I was thinking, just replace the Tinsels with GWs, but then again GW's colors aren't too fitting...

That is gorgeous!

I found THIS baby in the AP yesterday, and I don't have an idea for a mate either. xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/37GNq

I was thinking, just replace the Tinsels with GWs, but then again GW's colors aren't too fitting...

I like swallowtails with sunstones like this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/rfZbK

might be interesting to reverse the pattern and checker a M Swallowtail/F Sunstone. :-)

Yay they like each other smile.gif And if I'm lucky he will go on to like her and their child will like him and I'll be finished. If I'm incredibly lucky then I might even finish this year *touches wood*.

That's pretty awesome, Wiz! Good luck on finishing this year. smile.gif