Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I'm looking for someone with CB black marrows that I don't yet have offspring from to breed a 2nd gen tri horn from female marrow for my mixed marrow lineage

if you have such a marrow or might please pm me

on topic tongue.gif

finally 5th gen turp x lumia checker I had to rebreed one 4th gen because the other wouldn't give me a Turp, and I get a turp first time at 5th gen dry.gif

dratted dragons have minds of their own!!

My mate for my holly is ready, i hope they will like each other .... It will be perfect

That will be beautiful! Once you've established compatibility I wouldn't say no to a sibling of the Red as a mate for this guy if you're taking requests wink.gif

On topic: The replacement was much better behaved than his brother so now hopefully I'll have a mate for Prisoner Zero who has been waiting so patiently. Then her offspring will hopefully like his fellow Whovian and after more than a year of breeding I'll have an 8th gen with all the dragons on my scroll. biggrin.gif

Congrats to everyone on their gorgeous lineages!! n__n So many beauties here to feast your eyes on biggrin.gif

Some news from me too tongue.gif

1. Finally! Some progress on this lineage!! Both white babies were bred on the same day and now I keep my fingers crossed for them to like each other. ^^

2. I also hope this lil nebby will alt (oh, please, do this for me!!) though, I hold out little hope for it -___-

3. And I also present my project with SWs and RBs (almost half way through it) rolleyes.gifit'd be lovely if they mate well (though it won't be a problem if they don't)

On topic: The replacement was much better behaved than his brother so now hopefully I'll have a mate for Prisoner Zero who has been waiting so patiently. Then her offspring will hopefully like his fellow Whovian and after more than a year of breeding I'll have an 8th gen with all the dragons on my scroll. biggrin.gif

Very impressive! Good luck on getting cooperation from those last few dragons.

2. I also hope this lil nebby will alt (oh, please, do this for me!!) though, I hold out little hope for it -___-

Fingers crossed for you! Sounds like you have bad luck with their colours on your scroll. Me too. I started doing this combination because I found yours so pretty, but so far I only have one 2nd gen. My scroll is usually original colours exclusive, so I think - if I can find some - I'm going to outsource the neb breeding for now.

Amazon warrior: Thank you for the vibes! <3

And they must have worked, because I was able to breed this baby. wub.gif If it alts, it'll be perfect ~

Some awfully pretty lineages here. Loving that red nebula/ember. I've been collecting stray embers to do a vine/ember and I kept my CB red nebs while I was trying to get blues. So, I've enough to do "something" with. Eventually!

I'm debating doing a custom scroll sort so I can put what dragons aren't successfully offspring'd yet below the others. But ew... I think it would take me all day just to sort them =x

also /sadface at Tri's moving to Alpine. SOOO much easier to catch in Desert

Edited by Vhale

After many, many attempts, I was able to breed a royal blue from a guardian X royal blue pair. I'm trying to continue a guardian X royal blue project out to 5th gen. I have http://dragcave.net/lineage/MnBmT and http://dragcave.net/lineage/XYdCg but breeding royal blues has proven frustrating. And I realized one of my guardians was the wrong gender (and I already dumped the sibling guardian I bred today). *sigh* At least I kept another one I bred.

My hat comes off to those with the patience to breed commons X uncommon checkers. I don't think I like doing them that much (especially scroll only). >.> Not productive enough for me.

Edited by ytak

Pleez can I haz a red NAO?

I appreciate TJ apparently dialing up the seasonal foo in pairings, but as we get closer to the switchover I'm getting fewer and fewer reds in this lineage. I keep breeding these two pairs and keep getting autumns. Need one or the other to give me a red (and for that red to like it's mate), then I'm done with the 5G red X Autumn checker. :-)

Edited by Jennigma

That will be beautiful! Once you've established compatibility I wouldn't say no to a sibling of the Red as a mate for this guy if you're taking requests wink.gif

Sure silbings mate with siblings tongue.gif as my holly is a sib of your red tongue.gif

when they are compatible i'll send you the next egg they give

Sure silbings mate with siblings tongue.gif as my holly is a sib of your red tongue.gif

when they are compatible i'll send you the next egg they give

Thank you biggrin.gif

Hope this nebula turns purple

*drools* That is so pretty! <3

*sends purple vibes towards Neb*

And speaking of Nebula vibes. I'm gonna need some Blue ones for This guy. ^__^

Good luck with the Nebbies guys! Some gorgeous lineages there.

I just bred this, which I'm quite proud of. happy.gif

Oh that is nice! I think Spotted greenwings are a little underrated. They aren't flashy, but they are a good solid color combo. I've started up one x hellfire that isn't too big yet. But I can't wait to see it once it hits 5g or so. http://dragcave.net/lineage/KOF6E

Until then, I'm still trying to beef up my Tri-Horn army. There are several eggs in the alpine I want more CBs of though. So I am slowed down. And I blame this thread for the albino on my scroll. TOOO many pretty lineages with albinos out there.

/shakes fist tongue.gif

Can someone provide me with a bloodswap for an EG Split?

Here's my user posted image 3rd EG Split

I've already asked the even trading thread over in trading and had no response whatsoever. I need it for a breeding project.

Traded!

Edited by tiny_5nake